unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested.... JakeAntaeus

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
From what I read , the big on line reviewers are beta testing end of this year"ish.
Looking like Jan unless they release with the testing which would be earlier.

Hope its earlier because this looks interesting.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely hope it's earlier

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
at least 400 mg/day of tomatidine is needed. this has only 50 mg of tomtatidine/capsule. I'll pass on this one.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
at least 400 mg/day of tomatidine is needed. this has only 50 mg of tomtatidine/capsule. I'll pass on this one.
wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this and not sure where you got that amount from-

"With the mice at 0.15kg, they were receiving 7.5mg daily for 8 weeks.

Using the Journal of Clinical Pharmacy standards (FDA approved for calculating human dose conversions), we get a clear idea of proper tomatidine dosage.

For a 150 lb. man to see results similar to those we’ve seen in the research, he would need to dose his tomatidine between 90 - 110 mg daily.

This relatively low dosing protocol makes tomatidine “significantly more potent than ursolic acid” Christopher Adams, M.D., Ph.D. and associate professor with the University of Iowa"

there has only been a lone study of ursolic and tomatidine with end ranges of 450 mg but the study I found of tomatidine alone, does not mention a human amount and suggests studies will need to be done.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031541/

Not saying you are wrong, but where did you get your information from?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed for info 2

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for info 2
TITAN will be released around the middle of November according to Jake from Antaeus. Would be nice to see a write-up though.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this and not sure where you got that amount from-

"With the mice at 0.15kg, they were receiving 7.5mg daily for 8 weeks.

Using the Journal of Clinical Pharmacy standards (FDA approved for calculating human dose conversions), we get a clear idea of proper tomatidine dosage.

For a 150 lb. man to see results similar to those we’ve seen in the research, he would need to dose his tomatidine between 90 - 110 mg daily.

This relatively low dosing protocol makes tomatidine “significantly more potent than ursolic acid” Christopher Adams, M.D., Ph.D. and associate professor with the University of Iowa"

there has only been a lone study of ursolic and tomatidine with end ranges of 450 mg but the study I found of tomatidine alone, does not mention a human amount and suggests studies will need to be done.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031541/

Not saying you are wrong, but where did you get your information from?
post the text where you based your figures on.. 150g mice, wut?

If it is in fact 150g mice, then that would be 1000/150 = 6.67 * 7.5mg = 50mg/kg

For an 80kg human would be ~ 333mg, much like the previous poster said :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
post the text where you based your figures on.. 150g mice, wut?

If it is in fact 150g mice, then that would be 1000/150 = 6.67 * 7.5mg = 50mg/kg

For an 80kg human would be ~ 333mg, much like the previous poster said :)

i have this saved at work and will do tomorrow- regardless, the amounts havent been proven as to what is needed vs what is overkill- Antaeus suggests no more than 6 caps a day- so that is well over 300.

again, after i post what i found, it doesnt dismiss his claim or validate because there havent been studies to verify the amount. my argument is why post what you need when clearly the studies have all said it needs further testing for amounts. the product works, that isnt the question, the amount is.

i know its a forum to discuss etc, but people just pop in here and start shooting off random googlized nonsense.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031541/ even this link doesnt suggest what is needed for human use

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i have this saved at work and will do tomorrow- regardless, the amounts havent been proven as to what is needed vs what is overkill- Antaeus suggests no more than 6 caps a day- so that is well over 300.

again, after i post what i found, it doesnt dismiss his claim or validate because there havent been studies to verify the amount. my argument is why post what you need when clearly the studies have all said it needs further testing for amounts. the product works, that isnt the question, the amount is.

i know its a forum to discuss etc, but people just pop in here and start shooting off random googlized nonsense.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031541/ even this link doesnt suggest what is needed for human use
While I love AL stuff, I don't know much about this product, the way its labelled, is it 50mg pure tomatidine per dose or what % extract. I know this stuff can't be commercially synthesized.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
While I love AL stuff, I don't know much about this product, the way its labelled, is it 50mg pure tomatidine per dose or what % extract. I know this stuff can't be commercially synthesized.
very good point- i know tomatidine and U acid are being sold together, those results (like everything else) are dependent on which company and dose and reviews.

AL has had a been one to come out with new and exciting stuff, so hopefully this one delivers

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Molecular weight is under 500. Wonder if this could be put in a transdermal.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shilajit complex...interesting.
Shilajit is a somewhat unique, but excellent complex. Tomatidine is an interesting ingredient, but yes the dose should probably be higher. That is probably countered, however, by the inclusion of shilajit as a complexing agent (which is why shilajit is used here IMO). How much that will affect the results is anyone's guess. That being said, Jake from AL is sending me a bottle to try out, so I will report back; AL has some great chemists who synthesize well.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just purchased a bottle direct from Antaeus. Didn't say anything about it being a preorder so I would assume it should ship soon. My first question to any AL reps will be how should this be dosed? Pre-workout? Spread out through day?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, it appears it's one cap/2x daily. Is there 60 caps a bottle or 120? Images of product are conflicting.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, it appears it's one cap/2x daily. Is there 60 caps a bottle or 120? Images of product are conflicting.
Yeah at almost $70 bucks a bottle, i hope it is 120 caps. Hopefully JakeAntaeus can confirm.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming 30 day supply

30x2 = 60 caps just like the bottle says on price plow

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah at almost $70 bucks a bottle, i hope it is 120 caps. Hopefully JakeAntaeus can confirm.
and hopefully JakeAntaeus gives a special code- like jake from statefarm

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks, but at $60 I'll be waiting for feedback and reviews.
think some feel the same way, with that being said, i think everyone here will agree that 99% of AL products have been on point. the 1 % being baiba and even that isnt fair because it seems most that have used it have done so differently from others. it seems that as people were using it, more info was coming out, so they never got the full benefit from the product and by then, they didnt want to try it again.

otherwise AL is pretty solid, never had a complaint with any of their products. some i miss terribly

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered a bottle is it a pre sale I did not get a confirmation email for the order? The ingredient label says 120 pills per container and one pill is a serving so two month supply or should more be taken then two a day?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shilajit complex...interesting.
The main bioactive of shilajit is Fulvic Acid which has been shown in a few trials to enhance the bioavailability of other poorly absorbed ingredients

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just like the name.
She legit complex.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a bottle is it a pre sale I did not get a confirmation email for the order? The ingredient label says 120 pills per container and one pill is a serving so two month supply or should more be taken then two a day?
It's 60 capsules per bottle.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
think some feel the same way, with that being said, i think everyone here will agree that 99% of AL products have been on point. the 1 % being baiba and even that isnt fair because it seems most that have used it have done so differently from others. it seems that as people were using it, more info was coming out, so they never got the full benefit from the product and by then, they didnt want to try it again.

otherwise AL is pretty solid, never had a complaint with any of their products. some i miss terribly
I wasn't criticising the company, simply the price point.

I've used Baiba and honestly didn't nothing anything.

I did enjoy the pumps from their Thunderbolt product however.

In general I think most supplements are too expensive, esp when anabolics are cheap and actually give results. High price to pay, so I'd rather see the results and reviews if they ever come through.

There isn't much activity on this sub forum to be honest.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of TITAN coming. It is expensive, so ill be logging it on the forums so we can decide if it is worthwhile.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I wasn't criticising the company, simply the price point.

I've used Baiba and honestly didn't nothing anything.

I did enjoy the pumps from their Thunderbolt product however.

In general I think most supplements are too expensive, esp when anabolics are cheap and actually give results. High price to pay, so I'd rather see the results and reviews if they ever come through.

There isn't much activity on this sub forum to be honest.
all good bro and completely understand where you are coming from. I agree with you 100% and wish there was more activity with AL on this forum, but maybe this will change things.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's hope the whole range is included in a "Black Friday sale" wink wink ?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Reviews are certain to be phenomenal or better...aren't all of them ?

post any
with AL products or just this one? if its with all AL honestly, the only one I have read about that had mixed was for baiba. again, a new product might not have been used correctly or dose was off etc. doesn't mean it does or doesn't work.

everything else with AL imho, solid

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
with AL products or just this one? if its with all AL honestly, the only one I have read about that had mixed was for baiba. again, a new product might not have been used correctly or dose was off etc. doesn't mean it does or doesn't work.

everything else with AL imho, solid
Please, this is not a reflection upon AL, very good company !

This TYPE of product is unproven and my comment was more directed at "reviews" in general terms. (for any company)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Please, this is not a reflection upon AL, very good company !

This TYPE of product is unproven and my comment was more directed at "reviews" in general terms. (for any company)
Absolutely bro and understood. Sorry my post may not have reflected that.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Titan available now, or is it a presale thing?
It's available now on the Antaeus webstore. Retailers should have it soon.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Available direct. Mine has already shipped. Should be getting it today or tomorrow.
Did you get a shipping confirmation? I ordered on Sunday and haven't received any notification other than a paypal receipt.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you get a shipping confirmation? I ordered on Sunday and haven't received any notification other than a paypal receipt.
I ordered on Friday and got shipping confirmation on Monday. However, no tracking number was provided. I've ordered about 5x from Antaeus and it's always the same order process. Usually they ship from Tennessee I think.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed a order last week and have not got even a PayPal receipt tried contacting Antaeus directly, no response yet wanted to make sure everything was correct so just waiting a on response.