What's in the works?

dsseven

Banned
Awards
Is there anything you can reveal about any new formulations? Huge fan of thunderbolts and Lipomorph.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything you can reveal about any new formulations? Huge fan of thunderbolts and Lipomorph.
I'm glad you like Lipomorph and Thunderbolt. We're working on some high-end 'anti-aging' formulations and some novel ingredients, but I can't really go into more detail at the moment.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm glad you like Lipomorph and Thunderbolt. We're working on some high-end 'anti-aging' formulations and some novel ingredients, but I can't really go into more detail at the moment.
can't wait for them. Achilles is a new staple for me and am about to finish first bottle. When you say novel ingredients does that mean expanding modular line?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
can't wait for them. Achilles is a new staple for me and am about to finish first bottle. When you say novel ingredients does that mean expanding modular line?
I expect so, unless there's a compelling reason to include them in a wider formula.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys still make Demiurge? I can't find it anywhere.

Also, can a rep shoot me a PM if your company had any sample packs of any noots for sale please.

I'd love to buy some samples to test the waters before buying since noots tend to affect everyone differently.

Thank you in advance

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys still make Demiurge? I can't find it anywhere.

Also, can a rep shoot me a PM if your company had any sample packs of any noots for sale please.

I'd love to buy some samples to test the waters before buying since noots tend to affect everyone differently.

Thank you in advance
We haven't made Demiurge for several years. Smartpowders has some cheap bulk powder.
We don't have any samples of anything to give you, I'm afraid.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
We haven't made Demiurge for several years. Smartpowders has some cheap bulk powder.
We don't have any samples of anything to give you, I'm afraid.
Thank you for the reply...didn't realize I was so late to the party. Someone recently suggested I pick up Demiurge so I just assumed it was still around.

Have a good one!

yiaosen

Awards
hi henryv,

speaking of new products, will your modular series ever make it to europe? so far its just (overpriced) baiba that is available and if i am not mistaken it has been several months already since everything was originally released. also, are you still making thunderbolt? it is out of stock everywhere...
thank you for your time!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
hi henryv,

speaking of new products, will your modular series ever make it to europe? so far its just (overpriced) baiba that is available and if i am not mistaken it has been several months already since everything was originally released. also, are you still making thunderbolt? it is out of stock everywhere...
thank you for your time!
I will try and find out for you. I believe a new version of Thunderbolt is in the works - along with new Modular products, and possibly an anti-catabolic (non-steroidal, obv.) Antaeus product.