New Version of Aegis..... where..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who has the new version of Aegis...?

Ive bought 2 bottles of Aegis over the last 3 months from TGB (i bought one of them a month ago)
and both bottles had the old label on them.

Where is the new version with NAC available at..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to buy another bottle of Aegis this week.... any idea where I can get the new version with NAC..?
henryv hewhoisripped Bry17

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Looking to buy another bottle of Aegis this week.... any idea where I can get the new version with NAC..?
henryv hewhoisripped Bry17
Sorry to have not got back to you sooner. I'm surprised TGB still has the old bottles. I'd have expected everyone to have the current version. I'm pretty sure Nutraplanet has it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to have not got back to you sooner. I'm surprised TGB still has the old bottles.
I'd have expected everyone to have the current version. I'm pretty sure Nutraplanet has it.
The dose on the label is only 85mg of tudca and no NAC so it appears to be the old label..plus I have 180 caps, not 120.
Maybe they are selling off old stock...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sent an email to find out if we have the new ones in stock! I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx Kat... just put another order in at TGB yesterday, didn't add any Aegis though because i didn't want to
chance it and get the old version again.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thx Kat... just put another order in at TGB yesterday, didn't add any Aegis though because i didn't want to chance it and get the old version again.
Well thank you for your continued support! We will get this figured out so you can get the Aegis too! Can you post a pic of the old bottle you got?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thank you for your continued support! We will get this figured out so you can get the Aegis too!
Can you post a pic of the old bottle you got?
No problem....i will post up a pic late tonight :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_0933.JPG

No NAC listed....

henryv

Awards
  • Established
who has the new version of Aegis...?

Ive bought 2 bottles of Aegis over the last 3 months from TGB (i bought one of them a month ago)
and both bottles had the old label on them.

Where is the new version with NAC available at..?
Sorry to have not got back to you sooner. I'm surprised TGB still has the old bottles. I'd have expected everyone to have the current version. I'm pretty sure Nutraplanet has it.
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you with a definitive answer. I'm told that due to capping problems NAC has been dropped from the formula for the most recent batch, and will be absent from here onwards. The label you have is accurate with regard to the contents - but we need to get our retailers to update their ingredients panels. I'm very sorry for the confusion.
Edit: Tried to send you a PM to offer you a free Antaeus product of your choice but your inbox is full. Let me know (privately) what you'd like and your name and address.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx henryv.

i cleared my inbox and will be sending you a PM today