Modular Series: Ultra-Stano

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Modular Series Ultra-Stano is a bodybuilding supplement that contains cyclodextrin-complexed epiandrosterone.

Epiandrosterone is a biological precursor, or “prohormone” to DHT.
Although DHT is an androgen receptor agonist, it’s believed that some of its effects may be non-genomic. A 2009 study on mouse muscle fibres found that DHT enhanced force production in fast twitch skeletal muscle fibres through a non-genomic pathway. Their results suggest that DHT activates the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), which leads to increased phosphorylation of MAPK/ERK1/2.

Since the bioavailability of epiandrosterone is low, it has been included here complexed with cyclodextrins.

Ultra-Stano is not suitable for tested athletes.

Ultra-Stano keywords: Strength, libido, fat storage.

Stacks well with: Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Looks very interesting, what mg strength is it and how many caps per bottle? Also would pct be required?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Looks very interesting, what mg strength is it and how many caps per bottle? Also would pct be required?
150mg per capsule
90 Capsules

Epiandrosterone is generally stacked with other compounds for a cycle, but you're welcome to use it however you would like to.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Henryv, where would one pick this up, when will it be available?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus has always produced great products and I will def have to pick this up (also thinking about the CoQ as well haha) and also does the 150mg include the cyclodextrin complex or 150mg of just epiandrosterone with more mgs of the cyclodextrin complex? if that makes sense lol

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Henryv, where would one pick this up, when will it be available?
I'm not sure if Nutra is picking it up. I expect Lockout will carry it, among others. It should be available early next week.

Antaeus has always produced great products and I will def have to pick this up (also thinking about the CoQ as well haha) and also does the 150mg include the cyclodextrin complex or 150mg of just epiandrosterone with more mgs of the cyclodextrin complex? if that makes sense lol
It's 150mg epiandrosterone + ~350mg cyclodextrins per cap.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill have to give this one a whirl.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Any discount codes or black Friday deals?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
I was also wondering the same if antaeus labs had a sale and if so which retailer?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I think the only site is antaeus that has the ultra stano from what I find. Only 25 bucks but worth a shot

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could this be used just pre-workout for a strength boost?. If so how long would the effects last?. Would I have to take a bunch with me to take intra-workout?. What dosages are recommended?.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have never used but hear of people taking 800mg+. Not sure how much more the absorption is increased as its so new still.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Any discount codes or black Friday deals?
I was also wondering the same if antaeus labs had a sale and if so which retailer?
We aren't offering any Black Friday deals, but our retailers are welcome to if they wish.

I see tgb does but don't carry the modular series
They carry the Modular Series but haven't got the two new products (queen bee acid and ultra-stano) yet.

I think the only site is antaeus that has the ultra stano from what I find. Only 25 bucks but worth a shot
I think the Ultra-Stano just hasn't reached retailers yet. I wouldn't expect it to be much cheaper than that when it does.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Got some good deals on regular line, some Talos 2.0 Achilles and lipomorph will have to pickup some stano soon

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when will retailers have it in stock...?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would you need less of this to be effective than regular stano without cyclodextrins? Instead of having to take 1200mg we can take 400-600mg?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
So would you need less of this to be effective than regular stano without cyclodextrins? Instead of having to take 1200mg we can take 400-600mg?
Yeah, something along those lines. Each dose should take effect sooner too, so you might get more of a boost to your workouts dosing it beforehand.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love stano. Would love to try this out

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
corbin@nutra please post when this is on the store!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, something along those lines. Each dose should take effect sooner too,
so you might get more of a boost to your workouts dosing it beforehand.
So how does this layout look Henry...?

450/600/600/600/750/900

Will probably pulse it on work out days with 300mg pre-workout

Will be running it along wiith Dermatrest & Dermafury. will propably stagger each one by a week

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
So how does this layout look Henry...? 450/600/600/600/750/900 Will probably pulse it on work out days with 300mg pre-workout Will be running it along wiith Dermatrest & Dermafury. will propably stagger each one by a week
If the absorption is as good as advertised 900 will be too much.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
So how does this layout look Henry...?

450/600/600/600/750/900

Will probably pulse it on work out days with 300mg pre-workout

Will be running it along wiith Dermatrest & Dermafury. will propably stagger each one by a week
I would keep it simple: run dermatrest as a test base at whatever dose you like (eg: 100mg/day) along with dermafury. Ultra Stano would be best taken preworkout, and 600mg could be a good (high) dose, but I'd say you start at 300mg pre workout week one and then go to 300mg pre 150mg some other some other time of the day. 900mg does sound excessive, that said if you try it please tell us about your experience.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would keep it simple: run dermatrest as a test base at whatever dose you like (eg: 100mg/day) along with dermafury. Ultra Stano would be best taken preworkout, and 600mg would be a good dose, but I'd say you start at 300mg pre workout week one and then go to 300mg pre 150mg some other some other time of the day. 900mg does sound excessive, that said if you try it please tell us about your experience.
Thx Henry.... So how long before working out should it be taken to get the desired effect..!?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Thx Henry.... So how long before working out should it be taken to get the desired effect..!?
I'm not herny but thanks... Should kick in pretty fast. 15-20m I'd say.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
We regret that we'll be discontinuing this product. We'll be pulling it from our own webstore at some stage tomorrow.

If you're looking for a bunch, we can do ten for $195. I'll try and get a "buy ten" button put on the site, but failing that shoot me a PM.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We regret that we'll be discontinuing this product. We'll be pulling it from our own webstore at some stage tomorrow.

If you're looking for a bunch, we can do ten for $195. I'll try and get a "buy ten" button put on the site, but failing that shoot me a PM.
:( depressing.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We regret that we'll be discontinuing this product. We'll be pulling it from our own webstore at some stage tomorrow. If you're looking for a bunch, we can do ten for $195. I'll try and get a "buy ten" button put on the site, but failing that shoot me a PM.
Writing is on the wall....STOCK UP!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We regret that we'll be discontinuing this product. We'll be pulling it from our own webstore at some stage tomorrow. If you're looking for a bunch, we can do ten for $195. I'll try and get a "buy ten" button put on the site, but failing that shoot me a PM.
Damn wanted to give this a try. I don't need 10bottles though lol.

I'll be good wit 3 or so.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutraplanet is already out of Ultra Stano.... who else is carrying it online...?

henryv

Awards
  • Established

If you decide you do want to, just shoot me a PM with your email address.
I'm sorry but this offer has expired, we aren't selling any more Ultra-Stano.