Modular Series: βAIBA

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Modular Series βAIBA is a weight-management supplement containing β-aminoisobutyric acid.

β-aminoisobutyric acid (BAIBA) is a naturally-occurring amino acid that has recently been identified as an ‘exercise mimetic’ that activates a thermogenic white-fat browning program.

- BAIBA is formed from the catabolism of thymine [sup][1][2][/sup] and is also product of PGC1a-mediated amino acid breakdown. [sup][3] [/sup]
- BAIBA increases the utilization of free fatty acids and decreases fat mass in mice. [sup][4][/sup]
- BAIBA stimulates the differentiation of white fat cells into thermogenic beige/brite fat cells in both in vivo animal experiments and in vitro human stem cell studies. [sup][5][6][/sup]

Studies suggest BAIBA may:
- Increase lipolysis and the beta-oxidation of fatty acids (“fat burning”)
- Increase body temperature and energy expenditure
- Increase ketogenesis (the production of ketone bodies in the liver)
- Reduce food intake (suppress hunger)

βAIBA stacks well with: Antaeus Labs LipoMorph

[1] β-Aminoisobutyric Acid, a New Probe for the Metabolism of DNA and RNA in Normal and Tumorous Tissue. Cancer Res 34, 1381–1384.
[2] The excretion of beta-aminoisobutyric acid following thymine and dihydrothymine administration to man. Aust J Exp Biol Med Sci 39, 423–427.
[3] PGC-1α-Mediated Branched-Chain Amino Acid Metabolism in the Skeletal Muscle. PLoS ONE 9, e91006.
[4] Effects of zidovudine, stavudine and beta-aminoisobutyric acid on lipid homeostasis in mice: possible role in human fat wasting. Antivir. Ther. (Lond.) 9, 801–810.
[5] β-Aminoisobutyric Acid Induces Browning of White Fat and Hepatic β-Oxidation and Is Inversely Correlated with Cardiometabolic Risk Factors. Cell Metabolism 19, 96–108.
[6] Come on BAIBA Light My Fire. Cell Metabolism 19, 1–2.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks awesome. Baiba was the star ingredient in Lipomorph, right? When will this be out?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Big fan of the Galantamine and lipomorph. The Modular series is looking sick!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Any update on the release of standalone BAIBA? I see the rest of the Modular Series has been released and Lipomorph is back in stock

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I'm planning on stocking up on another supp set to be restocked in the next few weeks but want to get my hands on a decent supply of BAIBA as well.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Any update on the release of standalone BAIBA? I see the rest of the Modular Series has been released and Lipomorph is back in stock
Bump. I'm planning on stocking up on another supp set to be restocked in the next few weeks but want to get my hands on a decent supply of BAIBA as well.
I'll try and find out for you. Last I heard it should be listed soon.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I'll try and find out for you. Last I heard it should be listed soon.
It'll be another 2-3 weeks - and it's not going to be very much cheaper than LipoMorph.
Sorry to keep you waiting.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It'll be another 2-3 weeks - and it's not going to be very much cheaper than LipoMorph.
Sorry to keep you waiting.
BUMP for update, wanna try this stuff in about a month!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Any update on the stand alone baiba product? Running lipomorph right now but I'd pick up some more baiba if it is released yet.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Im waiting as well for this. Almost had given up to be honest. lol

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
No problem I know this is a tough ingredient to get a fine extract of and probably is a long process. Will definitely pick up when it comes out.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this out?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to this... hoping I win via the promo!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would there be any positive effects to stack additional Baiba with Lipomorph..?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
would there be any positive effects to stack additional Baiba with Lipomorph..?
We've put what we think is the optimum amount of BAIBA into LipoMorph, based on the available evidence, but some may want to exceed the suggested dose for experimentation purposes, and some might want to take a lower dose of LipoMorph (e.g. because of the menthol) and top up their BAIBA intake with βAIBA.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the dosing guidelines on Baiba? I've looked around briefly but didn't see any...I would imagine dosed 1-2x/day away from working out..?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
What's the dosing guidelines on Baiba? I've looked around briefly but didn't see any...I would imagine dosed 1-2x/day away from working out..?
Once/twice a day with food should be fine.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a point of reference, what's a stronger PPAR-A agonist, this or TTA?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
For a point of reference, what's a stronger PPAR-A agonist, this or TTA?
I don't think enough evidence to come down down on one side or another. For that matter, it's not entirely clear that BAIBA is a PPARa agonist; just that it requires PPARa for activity - in much the same way as a previous study also demonstrated that it required functional leptin for activity.
More interesting than comparisons with TTA, perhaps, might be the parallels with beta-alanine.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
In to find out when this comes out..I'd love to try some baiba.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Takin long for release. Any real ETA?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottles should ship out to winners of the competitions today. It should be up for sale on our site tomorrow. Let me once again apologise for the delays in bringing it to you.
Awesome. Can't wait.

Intro sale?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottles should ship out to winners of the competitions today. It should be up for sale on our site tomorrow. Let me once again apologise for the delays in bringing it to you.
Awesome! I'm really excited to see what this can do!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo. Excited to add this in

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
It should be up for sale on our site tomorrow. Let me once again apologise for the delays in bringing it to you.
I see that BAIBA is now listed on your product page. The only problem..is that when you click on "buy now", it disappears. Is BAIBA ready to he sold on the Antaues labs site yet, and if so, how can we purchase it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see that BAIBA is now listed on your product page. The only problem..is that when you click on "buy now", it disappears. Is BAIBA ready to he sold on the Antaues labs site yet, and if so, how can we purchase it?
Supposedly today it'll be available

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn still not up.