Modular Series

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I have spent the past week developing a product that is a close relative of two of these products. Very interesting new products.

Also that cyclo nano CoQ10 is sexy as hell.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already placed an order. These should definitely help with my studying for school!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any more info on these so far folks?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to know if galantamine could help me with nightmares as I have ptsd and some nights sleep is minimal or would/could this make them worse? I have been doing a lot of research and the sleep paralysis sounds frightening to say the least...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also like to know if galantamine could help me with nightmares as I have ptsd and some nights sleep is minimal or would/could this make them worse? I have been doing a lot of research and the sleep paralysis sounds frightening to say the least...
This can produce very vivid dreams so if you have nightmares due to ptsd I would stay away from it but thats just my opinion.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
each capsule of the ultracoq10 equals how much ubiquinone?
i usually take 200mg of that per day

henryv

Awards
  • Established
This can produce very vivid dreams so if you have nightmares due to ptsd I would stay away from it but thats just my opinion.
I agree with 3clipseGT.

each capsule of the ultracoq10 equals how much ubiquinone?
i usually take 200mg of that per day
There's about 135mg CoQ10 per cap. The rest is the cyclodextrins. The nanoparticle/cyclodextrin formulation should have higher bioavailability than standard solubilized (gel cap) formulations, so it should outperform other CoQ10 products on the market mg for mg.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
The coq10 has caught my eye also. I'm going to hop on this. The modular series will be a 1X run?

bigead

bigead

Awards
galantamine-I love this stuff makes me sleep and dream like no other.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
The coq10 has caught my eye also. I'm going to hop on this. The modular series will be a 1X run?
The CoQ10 represents fantastic value for money, in my opinion.
The Modular Series is a permanent part of the Antaeus range. We'll be announcing a couple more Modular products pretty soon.

galantamine-I love this stuff makes me sleep and dream like no other.
Good to hear.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the galantamine from this series lately and I'm quite impressed. When taken before studying it helps me to focus. Taken before bed, even several hours before, leads to a night full of extremely vivid dreams. Great product.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the galantamine from this series lately and I'm quite impressed. When taken before studying it helps me to focus. Taken before bed, even several hours before, leads to a night full of extremely vivid dreams. Great product.
Have you taken the demiurge before studying? It doesn't seem to do anything for me so I might have to give galantamine a try then...

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I have taken demiurge with studying before along with a choline source + 200 mg caffeine. I think I like galantamine better in this regard so far.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
I have taken demiurge with studying before along with a choline source + 200 mg caffeine. I think I like galantamine better in this regard so far.
Cool man I will definitely give it a go. If you don't mind me asking what does your username pertain to?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Cool man I will definitely give it a go. If you don't mind me asking what does your username pertain to?
Pharmacology was my favorite subject when I was studying to work in healthcare, but it wasn't a terribly advanced course.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
What area are you in? I'm currently in my first year of pharmacy school

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I actually had to leave the field due to illness, I work in the world of academia now.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
What area are you in? I'm currently in my first year of pharmacy school
I've been wondering about Pharmacy school for some time, specifically the way the curriculum is approached. Do you learn classes of meds first and then go into more detail, or do you start at the molecular level (dissociation constants for specific receptors, how meds are metabolized in the liver, etc)?

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
These new products look sick, Antaeus always producing quality! Speaking of Demiurge, that **** helped me ace an accounting final and always made me feel happier in general.

Gotta re-up this winter break for sure

henryv

Awards
  • Established
These new products look sick, Antaeus always producing quality! Speaking of Demiurge, that **** helped me ace an accounting final and always made me feel happier in general.

Gotta re-up this winter break for sure
I'm glad you like it, but you know we've discontinued Demiurge right? There might still be stock at some places, but that's the last of it.

Any feedback on the 7,8-DHF?
Not that I've seen.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you like it, but you know we've discontinued Demiurge right? There might still be stock at some places, but that's the last of it.

Not that I've seen.
Will a replacement for demiurge be along? While I like galantamine for studying, some of the other properties of demiurge are beyond compare.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards

Not that I've seen.
Didn't know that, been busy at college. Havnt really been following the forums or supplement game in a few months! bought it on Amazon last time. Shame to see it go but I'll definitely try this new lineup

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Will a replacement for demiurge be along? While I like galantamine for studying, some of the other properties of demiurge are beyond compare.
We have a few new nootropics. I wouldnt pitch any of them as replacements for demiurge, but they're worth looking into.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
We have a few new nootropics. I wouldnt pitch any of them as replacements for demiurge, but they're worth looking into.
Why the discontinuation of Demiurge if you don't mind me asking?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
I've been wondering about Pharmacy school for some time, specifically the way the curriculum is approached. Do you learn classes of meds first and then go into more detail, or do you start at the molecular level (dissociation constants for specific receptors, how meds are metabolized in the liver, etc)?
idk about other schools but I would imagine they are like ours starting with the molecular level

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
It makes sense, but I think there's something to be said for taking a broad overview and then going class by class (or system by system) to cover each in greater detail. Just a different perspective.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes sense, but I think there's something to be said for taking a broad overview and then going class by class (or system by system) to cover each in greater detail. Just a different perspective.
Also true. Plus, different people will grasp concepts in a better manner. I've been taught from both ends of this spectrum, I like em both!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the positive feedback.

We're currently giving away a free bottle of Galantamine with every bottle of Oneiromancer sold on our website.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Anything particular that would stack well with 7,8 dihydroxyflavone?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Follow up question, are there any supplements that one should steer clear of when taking 7,8 dhf?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Should I be watching for acute effects or does 7,8 DHF show itself primarily in cumulative benefits?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Should I be watching for acute effects or does 7,8 DHF show itself primarily in cumulative benefits?
I think most people report a mood boost pretty quickly. There should be some user reports [of other brands] on places like reddit/nootropics and on longecity that may be helpful. There's also a fairly good page on examine.com about 7,8-DHF [link].

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it for several days now and thus far the most prominent improvement has been in recall. I've had zero hint of interactions with any of the other supplements I've been taking and no sides whatsoever. If it continues to trend positively in this direction this would be a great one to continue indefinitely.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want a good noot stack , Try 100mg phenylpiracitum, half scoop focus xt and 30 my noopept. Reload with choline and phenylP every 4-5 hours.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
How should 7,8 DHF be cycled?
It's a good question, one that I'm not sure can be answered with any degree of confidence. I'd suggest a standard cautious approach of 8 weeks on/4 off, with an extended break every now and then, an approach advisable with any product where data on long-term use isn't available. And [obviously] to discontinue should there be any unwanted effects, though I'd think that unlikely.

test112

Awards
  • Established
It's a good question, one that I'm not sure can be answered with any degree of confidence. I'd suggest a standard cautious approach of 8 weeks on/4 off, with an extended break every now and then, an approach advisable with any product where data on long-term use isn't available. And [obviously] to discontinue should there be any unwanted effects, though I'd think that unlikely.
Thank you for the response. The only concern would be downregulation of the target receptors. I haven't noticed any negative effects so far.

test112

Awards
  • Established
On another note, have you considered reintroducing Phenyl-P but in the modular series? It was one of the few (if any) capped products available with this compound, and doesn't come from some random nootropic powder importer.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
On another note, have you considered reintroducing Phenyl-P but in the modular series? It was one of the few (if any) capped products available with this compound, and doesn't come from some random nootropic powder importer.
I can ask, but I think it's unlikely. There are too many bulk suppliers out there for it to be a market worth getting back into.

test112

Awards
  • Established
I can ask, but I think it's unlikely. There are too many bulk suppliers out there for it to be a market worth getting back into.
True. But some of these bulk suppliers seem a bit questionable, and it would round out the modular series nicely.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
True. But some of these bulk suppliers seem a bit questionable, and it would round out the modular series nicely.
It's not going to happen, I'm afraid. Liftmode seem pretty cheap and get good reviews.