Antaeus Labs introduces: Thunderbolt

henryv

Awards
  • Established
NEW Thunderbolt by Antaeus Labs

Advanced Anabolic Vasodilator!

The workout pump isn’t just for show – it provides a valuable effect to your training. Increased blood flow helps supply the muscles with oxygen and nutrients, while speeding removal of cellular waste products that contribute to muscular fatigue. Temporary swelling of the muscles results in stretching of the muscle fascia, which allows for continued muscle growth through a cascade of anabolic signals. The pump is also a powerful motivating factor, by acting as positive feedback on your workout and rewarding your efforts by making you look your best.

Antaeus Labs' NEW Thunderbolt isn’t your run-of-the-mill “pump supp” though. We’ve carefully selected the four ingredients we think will make the biggest difference to your workouts and progress in the gym.

Each dose of Thunderbolt contains:

• Kallidinogenase (175 IU)
  • Arginine Butyrate (1500mg)
  • S-Nitrosoglutathione (10mg) -Copper (1mg)
Click here for the full writeup, and to buy: Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt (90 Capsules): Discount Thunderbolt Supplements

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting and may have to pick some of this up to give it a try.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
an arginine salt wtf?thought was considered as useless

henryv

Awards
  • Established
an arginine salt wtf?thought was considered as useless
Thanks for your interest. Have a read of the writeup. Arginine Butyrate is included primarily as it's a histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor, not for increased NO synthesis. Plus, there's several other ingredients too...

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your interest. Have a read of the writeup. Arginine Butyrate is included primarily as it's a histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor, not for increased NO synthesis. Plus, there's several other ingredients too...
I did read the complete Write Up and can you explain how this differs from other pump products such as agmatine?I am using and will continue to use DEMIURGE,Axon and Oneiromancer.I really want to try Thunderbolt but I am not familiar with the other ingredients. I tried Google but was unsuccessful.
Any more info would be helpful.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty dang expensive just for a pump product. Maybe sell sample packets or something?. I've never got much of a pump from any product, not sure I would pay $43.78 for a month of "pumps".

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty dang expensive just for a pump product. Maybe sell sample packets or something?. I've never got much of a pump from any product, not sure I would pay $43.78 for a month of "pumps".
this!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its so expensive then dont buy it.
AL puts out top notch products that are innovative and you will pay for innovation.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its so expensive then dont buy it.
AL puts out top notch products that are innovative and you will pay for innovation.
Agreed that they do put out great products and you do pay for what you get.A little more info would be nice.For example does this need to be taken every day or just preworkout?

Maybe sell sample packets or something?
I would buy samples.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed that they do put out great products and you do pay for what you get.A little more info would be nice.For example does this need to be taken every day or just preworkout?

I would buy samples.
I do agree on the info as well as far as dosing on off days.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
What is this supp for? What does it do?

Thunderbolt is a pure pump supplement, made from ultra-premium and highly potent ingredients, designed to increase bloodflow to your muscles during exercise. This increased bloodflow should impart an ergogenic effect -- shuttling nutrients to muscle tissue, tendons, and ligaments, and stretching the muscle fascia. It should be strongly beneficial to any bodybuilder or strength athlete who wants to make progress in the gym.

Can I take it every workout, or do I need to cycle it?

Thunderbolt can simply be taken 30-40 minutes prior to every workout. To reap maximum effect from the HDAC inhibitor in the formula, it can also be taken on non-workout days.

Can this be used by the male/female/old/young?

Thunderbolt can be taken by any person, regardless of age or gender. Do not combine with pharmaceutical medications for any heart or blood pressure condition. Do not combine with PDE5 inhibitors. Do not take if suffering from low blood pressure.

What is the optimal dose, and can it be increased if required?

The optimal dose is three capsules, which can be increased to four if desired. But this increased dose should not be necessary -- we've done everything possible to ensure that the three-cap dose should be strong enough for just about everybody.

Are there any side effects associated with its use?

Decreased blood pressure may follow the administration of this product. (And many other products in this category.)

Can I stack it with another over-the-counter pump supp?

That shouldn't be necessary, but yes.

Can I stack it with over-the-counter preworkout supps?

Yes, absolutely.

Can I stack it with prohormones?

Yes, if you're over the age of 21 and know exactly what you're doing.

Can I take this with nitrates?

Yes, but start at a lower dosage than normal & work your way up, to assess tolerance.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you figured it out
I did read the complete Write Up and can you explain how this differs from other pump products such as agmatine?I am using and will continue to use DEMIURGE,Axon and Oneiromancer.I really want to try Thunderbolt but I am not familiar with the other ingredients. I tried Google but was unsuccessful.
Any more info would be helpful.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Thunderbolt is by far the most exciting product we have ever released (in my eyes) and it goes far beyond just gym performance. I would highly recommend picking some up and if you're only concerned about performance in the gym (or in the bedroom), Thunderbolt will not let you in as it is wonderfully-formulated with pharmaceutical-grade NO ingredients and truly is a novel product.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why didnt you come out with the endurance product btw?

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Very excited to try this during summer. Just ordered some Demiurge with classes coming to an end and all this testing going on. Gotta respect the quality and innovative outlook of AL. I tried gaspari vasotropin which I thought was extremely innovative but it was just decent. Thunderbolt looks like it'll kick some ass though! And I took demiurge over alpha brain.. o.o

test112

Awards
  • Established
When taken on non-training days, should it still be the full dose (3 caps)?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Very excited to try this during summer. Just ordered some Demiurge with classes coming to an end and all this testing going on.
Limit Demiurge use to a couple of times a week to get the most out of it. Don't use it every day.

test112

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Full dose on training days and non training days. Recommended dose is 2 caps if under 200lbs, 3 caps 200lbs+.
I certainly notice the acute effects but for dummies, what are the benefits of extended use?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I certainly notice the acute effects but for dummies, what are the benefits of extended use?
Sorry, I thought this was the LipoMorph thread. Ignore my previous post about dosing. Free free to just dose on workout days.
Possible benefits of using Thunderbolt every day include upregulated follistatin and downregulated myostatin from arginine butyrate, an HDAC inhibitor.