Analyzed Supplements / PES Stack - Dosing Schedule???

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After reading through several threads, I have settled on running a stack of AS & PES supplements. I plan to run the following stack over the next 56 days and wanted to get some feedback on whether this dosing schedule that I have setup is okay:

ChloroTest - 2 caps @ bedtime
Dopadex - 3 caps @ bedtime
Forskolin-95 - 2 caps upon waking (30-45 minutes prior to fasted cardio) + 2 caps 30-45 minutes preworkout
Norcodrene - 2 caps upon waking (30-45 minutes prior to fasted cardio) + 1 caps 30-45 minutes preworkout

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks solid to me. The only thing I'd suggest is building up the dosages (maybe start at 1 cap Norcodrene then only add a second cap after tolerance is assessed and starting with 1 cap of F-95 at each dose to start, etc.). Otherwise the only other thing I'd suggest is possibly 1 cap Norcodrene upon awaking and 2 pre-workout (that is my preference).

So ya everything looks solid! Enjoy. :)

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks solid to me. The only thing I'd suggest is building up the dosages (maybe start at 1 cap Norcodrene then only add a second cap after tolerance is assessed and starting with 1 cap of F-95 at each dose to start, etc.). Otherwise the only other thing I'd suggest is possibly 1 cap Norcodrene upon awaking and 2 pre-workout (that is my preference).

So ya everything looks solid! Enjoy. :)
Thanks bolt10!

So the Norcodrene is "more effective" before weights than pre-cardio - I'm guessing from an increased intensity of weight training perspective? I was trying to get the greatest advantage from the alpha-yohimbine in the formula (since I assume it is a potent dose).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks bolt10!

So the Norcodrene is "more effective" before weights than pre-cardio - I'm guessing from an increased intensity of weight training perspective? I was trying to get the greatest advantage from the alpha-yohimbine in the formula (since I assume it is a potent dose).
That makes sense and you could definitely stick with it that way if that is your reasoning. I just like the extra Amentoflavone pre-weights.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That makes sense and you could definitely stick with it that way if that is your reasoning. I just like the extra Amentoflavone pre-weights.
Ahh! I forgot about the Amentoflavone component - thanks. I will have to consider that as well.