ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. Rob for providing me with a bottle of Iron Legion's topical anti-cortisol product, Invictus. A little background. Been cutting for the last 8-9 weeks. Started at 266.7 lbs and am sitting at roughly 217 lbs currently. As I get deeper into my fat loss goal the need to counteract cortisol is more apparent. Especially true when considering caffeine consumption and work.

The plan!
I am using intermittent fasting and only eat from 12:00pm-8:00pm. Calorie intake is between 2500-3000. This largely consists of chicken, beef, turkey, and brown rice. My carbohydrate intake does not exceed 120g per day. So far I love IM.

I will be applying .5ml of Invictus twice per day onto my inner forearms. Once in the morning before work and once in the evening after my post workout shower.

Additionally, I picked up 60g of Alpha Gainz (aka Alpha Powders) epiandro powder to cap. I tried to make 500mg caps but after weighing the amount of epiandro per cap it ended up closer to 400-420mg on average. I am taking 1 cap 3 times per day. Nothing like a little hardening agent.

I may add Alpha Gainz 1-Andro TD v2 product later on as well since there is a great discount coupon for 40% off (phf40).

Starting nudes from two different light sources.

The goodies!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never personally capped anything. how long did it take to make the caps?

oh, and subbed!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never personally capped anything. how long did it take to make the caps?

oh, and subbed!
It took me too long this time around lol. Mostly because I was using straight epiandro powder with no filler and I was trying to pack them precisely. In other words I was scrounging for every last particle of it. I think total time for capping was an hour.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, let's get this party started!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course there isn't much to report two days in. I will however testify to the effectiveness of the Salvo solution used in Invictus. That **** absorbs in less than a minute. Very very fast.

Yesterday I did legs which is more of a glorified cardio session. 50 minutes on stair master followed by machine leg exercises in high rep fashion for extra burn.

Today was shoulders. More high volume. Fast pace. Keep that heart rate up. Finished with 30 minutes on stair master.

Here's me throwing up my arm balloon while rocking Alpha Gainz. This shirt is comfortable and aesthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Nice shirt! I really do think they're incredibly comfortable, and I'm a huge fan of how they fit!

Subbed!

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Nice shirt! I really do think they're incredibly comfortable, and I'm a huge fan of how they fit!

Subbed!
I want one of those shirts ! It would look better on me anyway. lol

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
You're every where buddy

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update. Did back today and surprisingly I feel stronger. More endurance. Also, I should note that my sex drive has gone from zero to breaking the speedometer. It slowly been shifting since yesterday but today it hit me like a brick. I'll keep updating on this to make sure it isn't coincidental but the epiandro and Invictus are the only things I'm doing differently aside from reducing calorie intake by 300 calories.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two days in a row with noticeable strength boost. Hit 315x6 and 325x4 on bench very easily despite getting leaner. I am both confused and aroused. Lol

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Two days in a row with noticeable strength boost. Hit 315x6 and 325x4 on bench very easily despite getting leaner. I am both confused and aroused. Lol
Wow, that's great!
Have you tried epiandro before? Just curious if it's the epi or Invictis.... I know is a bit soon to say, guess we will all have to stay tuned.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, that's great!
Have you tried epiandro before? Just curious if it's the epi or Invictis.... I know is a bit soon to say, guess we will all have to stay tuned.
I've used neither product before but if I had to take a guess I'd say it's the Invictus more than the epiandro just because I've been on a calorie deficit, intermittent fasting, and ample caffeine consumption. So I'm sure that my cortisol was really creeping up. However, epiandro is definitely a big help. A boost in androgens is great for hardening and strength.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couple pics. The first is just me sitting at a computer doing some work on VL stuff last night. Second is before arm workout. And before anyone asks. That's the Mark of Chaos from Warhammer 40k on my back done in scarification.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Srs vascularity

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More noodz

Getting stronger. Feeling fuller. Gradually leaner. 315x6 on flat bench.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Yep abs and shoulder lookin leaner already!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look'n sexy!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha thanks. I'm actually gonna be down in SD beach this weekend for cousins wedding. Gonna show off this sexy body.
SD is gonna be awesome this weekend! Was in Phoenix last weekend and couldn't wait to escape back to SD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SD is gonna be awesome this weekend! Was in Phoenix last weekend and couldn't wait to escape back to SD
If you find yourself out on the shore let me know and we can do a flex off haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update. I got super high and binged to all hell Sunday. Not to fear though as I am back on my normal M-Sat regiment of strict eating and fasting. If anything it just refueled my cells. Now im on very low (50-60g) carbs. I'm actually keeping track of my macros so I will post up once I decide on a regular meal plan.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit another 60 minutes on stair master yesterday prior to training legs. Physically it's not difficult but it is boring. I basically just put on strongman vids and zone out. This is actually much easier than my normal 30 minute sessions I do after weights on other days.

So I broke down my daily food intake that I'm doing so everyone has a better idea of how I'm tackling my macros. The pancake pudding is basically a substitute for a post workout shake. I mix apple cinnamon reds and greens in it to make sure I have ample micronutrients.

Chicken: 19/9/47 - 466
Beef: 25/13/52 - 520
Chicken: 19/9/47 - 466
Pancake pudding: 8/7/53 - 335
Sandwich: 15/20/46 - 400
4 eggs/turkey: 22/2/44 - 380

108f/60c/289p - 2,567 cal

For clarification this is what the chicken and beef meals look like. It's the meat with some hot sauce and spicy peanuts mixed in.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta say while I'm still going strong in the gym I am shot to **** by the time I get home. Takes me a good 5 min to get out of my car. I'm almost convinced that if it wasn't for Invictus my fat loss would be going much slower.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today's update. I'm changing my food a tad. Keeping carbs where they are at but I'm adding two meals or shakes at 10:30am and 10:30pm. This is in contrast to eating from 12:30-8:30pm. My body definitely needs the nutrition to recover. Hopefully I can still lose fat and build muscle. Cardio will remain intact.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost done with Invictus. Have enough to get me through till Friday it looks. So I'm gonna call the log successful and done for now. But I will nonetheless be continuing my quest to shreds.

I'm 6'1" with chicken legs. Eff off lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
definitely look beach ready

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards