Status on Alpha Andro TD

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
As many are aware, we've been working on a transdermal androsterone product for some months (Alpha Andro TD).

This particular project has been met with many challenges and we're still working to resolve supplier issues. We've gone through several batches of material, but none of them have tested well. We're still working to procure new materials for test and currently have a sample from a new supplier in the lab and are awaiting test results.

I'll post updates in this thread as things progress

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As many are aware, we've been working on a transdermal androsterone product for some months (Alpha Andro TD).

This particular project has been met with many challenges and we're still working to resolve supplier issues. We've gone through several batches of material, but none of them have tested well. We're still working to procure new materials for test and currently have a sample from a new supplier in the lab and are awaiting test results.

I'll post updates in this thread as things progress
Good job with not taking anything that's not up to standards. It's good to hear and know you guys are stringent in this particular area as not a lot of companies are.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Good job with not taking anything that's not up to standards. It's good to hear and know you guys are stringent in this particular area as not a lot of companies are.
Thanks T-Bone, I know it will be worth all the effort when all is done!

Also, Talked to the lab today, looks like testing should be done in a few more days...I'm cautiously hopeful!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna be running Alpha Stano with Ostar in a couple weeks. I was gonna start out at 450 mg a day the first week and then go to 600 a day. What would 600 a day equal regular Stano without the added cyclo? I've ran Stano at 1g before.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
I'm gonna be running Alpha Stano with Ostar in a couple weeks. I was gonna start out at 450 mg a day the first week and then go to 600 a day. What would 600 a day equal regular Stano without the added cyclo? I've ran Stano at 1g before.
try the 450/day and let us know...I never saw a reason (personally) to go above 600mg on the Alpha Stano. I'm not completely sure how to equate the two, but 600mg feels damn amazing! so, did 450mg,

one of the things that I played with, was adding 1-1.5ml of Stano td after my morning dose...cheap way to kick the dosage up ;)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focused Nutrition just released a capped Androsterone product. They claim it's been 3rd party tested.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Question..... Is TD stano or Alpha Stano better PWO?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find any reviews or logs .. If there are any logs/reviews on AM .. Can you guys link them here

Thanks

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Next month I'll be running oral 1-T from Fusion. I was going to stack it with Trest to combat the expected lethargy but I've been prone to bloating on Trest and don't want that with summer coming up. Now I'm thinking about Stano. I already have oral stano (ultra stano from Antaeus Labs) but I see the great deals on TD Stano from Alpha Gainz and might get that.
My questions are, how would I stack oral Stano with TD Stano? Also, unlike Trest, I would assume Stano wouldn't cause bloat and also work as a nice base for oral 1-Test?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next month I'll be running oral 1-T from Fusion. I was going to stack it with Trest to combat the expected lethargy but I've been prone to bloating on Trest and don't want that with summer coming up. Now I'm thinking about Stano. I already have oral stano (ultra stano from Antaeus Labs) but I see the great deals on TD Stano from Alpha Gainz and might get that.
My questions are, how would I stack oral Stano with TD Stano? Also, unlike Trest, I would assume Stano wouldn't cause bloat and also work as a nice base for oral 1-Test?
Get something wet or that aromatizes to stack with it, not something dry. You'll be much happier.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do think the stano td is a good thing to stack with the Ultra Stano by AL...if you don't have many bottles, you can use the stano td to make it last longer. I used the Stano TD between my morning dose and afternoon dose of Ultra Stano/Alpha Stano

but, like T-bone said, something like 4-andro would be really ideal to stack with this combo.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies. I'll look into the 4-Andro TD by Alpha Gainz

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
I can't find any reviews or logs .. If there are any logs/reviews on AM .. Can you guys link them here

Thanks
Hey bud, what products are you looking for reviews on?

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Thanks for the replies. I'll look into the 4-Andro TD by Alpha Gainz

great deal on our web site right now...you can get two bottles of 4-Andro TD for $50!! whole site is 50% off for the Arnold Classic Sale this week

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Stano TD mainly
Our 4-Andro TD is currently the highest rated (currently available) PH on supplement reviews.

There are quite a few people who've used Stano TD and added it in their stacks. But, there are not any standalone logs for it. While I love Stano TD, it really is best as a kicker to an oral product like Alpha Stano (sorry, currently OOS).

if you were going to run Stano TD without an oral product, I would use 1-1.5 (up to 2) ml twice a day. but, that would require several bottles.