Ageforce healing review

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I crashed when cycling and fell heavily on my elbow. About a 2-3cm (1 inch) cut that had to be stiched and it was really painful to move it for days.
Straight awat I started my usual injury healing protocol: curcumin, vitamin C, Lysine, raised creatine and carnitine dose.
In addition I added:
BPC patch twice daily.
Maximize patch one daily.
DHEA patch twice daily.

Picture of my elbow 8 days after the crash:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvl86hh2jl8m9wz/2018-06-05%2017.43.55.jpg?dl=0
OK to move it but painfu to touch.
The patches helped a bit but not sure if worth it, they're not cheap. In fact I think DHEA patch helped the most as I've tried preg (200-300mg oral dose) for injuries before and it has worked well. So if I had to guess then the other patches only helped a little. I'm still using them, maybe the help and I want to get back to 100% fast.

After 8 days I started osta, so can't say purely about Ageforce patches anymore. I got impatient, wanted to speed up healing time more.
Now at 2 weeks it's better but still not good.

About using the patches:
The stay on well if you apply to area with less hair and clean it before. I've also been rubbing with a towel before but not sure if that helps.
Forearms are a good place to put them. Patch color could be closer to skin color. But can also put them on side of stomach.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought 6 months worth of BPC-157 patches, recent sale was like buy 2, get 4 for free.
Im 52, lifting for 40+ years,and really beat up.

I was skeptical, but not anymore. I tore both shoulders heavy benching in JAN. 3-4 months, no improvement, just benching the empty bar or 10's on each side. One month on this stuff (patches) is 300% better. One month... Insane...

Im not where I was, but getting there, its only been 30 days on this. Close grip benched with 275 this week, so Im getting there.

Big believer and supporter of AgeForce, no longer skeptical...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought 6 months worth of BPC-157 patches, recent sale was like buy 2, get 4 for free.
Im 52, lifting for 40+ years,and really beat up.

I was skeptical, but not anymore. I tore both shoulders heavy benching in JAN. 3-4 months, no improvement, just benching the empty bar or 10's on each side. One month on this stuff (patches) is 300% better. One month... Insane...

Im not where I was, but getting there, its only been 30 days on this. Close grip benched with 275 this week, so Im getting there.

Big believer and supporter of AgeForce, no longer skeptical...
JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
A very positive review.. interesting.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes indeed!!

barrettv

Awards
So I crashed when cycling and fell heavily on my elbow. About a 2-3cm (1 inch) cut that had to be stiched and it was really painful to move it for days.
Straight awat I started my usual injury healing protocol: curcumin, vitamin C, Lysine, raised creatine and carnitine dose.
In addition I added:
BPC patch twice daily.
Maximize patch one daily.
DHEA patch twice daily.

Picture of my elbow 8 days after the crash:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvl86hh2jl8m9wz/2018-06-05%2017.43.55.jpg?dl=0
OK to move it but painfu to touch.
The patches helped a bit but not sure if worth it, they're not cheap. In fact I think DHEA patch helped the most as I've tried preg (200-300mg oral dose) for injuries before and it has worked well. So if I had to guess then the other patches only helped a little. I'm still using them, maybe the help and I want to get back to 100% fast.

After 8 days I started osta, so can't say purely about Ageforce patches anymore. I got impatient, wanted to speed up healing time more.
Now at 2 weeks it's better but still not good.

About using the patches:
The stay on well if you apply to area with less hair and clean it before. I've also been rubbing with a towel before but not sure if that helps.
Forearms are a good place to put them. Patch color could be closer to skin color. But can also put them on side of stomach.
Any update on the effectiveness of the patch?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on the effectiveness of the patch?
I didn't really see a big effect. Definitely won't justify the cost. Injectable BPC is better. And I'd rather use osta, DHEA and pregnenolone.