Protect yourself with BPC-157 from AGEFORCE!
- 11-06-2018, 12:18 PM
- 11-25-2018, 08:56 PM
Another quick update. Ran out of patches and had to wait for 2 weeks for a resupply. But back on them and am now able to curl much heavier weights! Niggling pain still there in each arm but much more manageable and not holding me back anymore!!! So that is a great result! So overall I think they do have a positive effect and will continue their use for at least another month 👍
11-25-2018, 09:59 PM
01-06-2019, 11:46 PM
My final post on this.
I actually believe these patches work!
My forearms are now 95% back to normal!!! It has taken a reasonable amount of time because I believe the injuries were chronic.
Of note is that I also sprained my wrist last week which was causing a lot of pain to which I promptly applied a patch for a 5 days and injury completely healed!
So either it contains a form of penetrable BPC-157 as they claim or something else that accelerates healing. Either way it does have a positive effect!
Similar Forum Threads
- By procore in forum Injury / RehabReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2017, 02:34 PM
- By rascal14 in forum Cycle LogsReplies: 100Last Post: 08-28-2016, 03:12 PM
- By mightymax in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 26Last Post: 01-05-2016, 10:57 AM
- By KLAWSOSA in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2015, 05:04 PM
- By TheSwanks in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-14-2013, 04:18 PM