LOOKING FOR ALL SKEPTICS TO LOG!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey AM guys and girls! We at AGEFORCE are looking for 3 people to log any of our AWESOME patches.
I know there has been alot of talk from haters,but even MORE talk from SATISFIED customers. AGEFORCE has added some AMAZING products to the lineup in the last year alone. We have also improved on some of our patches as well.
We would like to offer 3 people a chance to log any of the great patches we have.

Testosterone Booster, HGH Supplements, HGH Pills & Patch, Fat burning supplements- AgeForce
Here is a link to our website. Please take a look and read about all we have to offer MEN and WOMEN.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Tell us about yourself
2. What are your fitness goals
3. Why should we choose you
4. MOST IMPORTANT-WHAT PATCH YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY!

You must update at least 3 times per week.
The length of the log will depend on the patch you choose. 30-90 days.

If you have any questions,please ask. If you just want to whine and complain about how this or that cant work,PUT YOUR NAME IN SO WE CAN PROVE YOU WRONG.

LETS SEE SOME LOVE FROM THE AM COMMUNITY!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you have any questions or concerns,PM myself,djbombsquad,or sheepdog.tx

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey AM guys and girls! We at AGEFORCE are looking for 3 people to log any of our AWESOME patches. I know there has been alot of talk from haters,but even MORE talk from SATISFIED customers. AGEFORCE has added some AMAZING products to the lineup in the last year alone. We have also improved on some of our patches as well. We would like offer 3 people a chance to log any of the great patches we have. Testosterone Booster, HGH Supplements, HGH Pills & Patch, Fat burning supplements- AgeForce Here is a link to our website. Please take a look a read about all we have to offer MEN and WOMEN. Here is what you need to do: 1. Tell us about yourself 2. What are your fitness goals 3. Why should we choose you 4. MOST IMPORTANT-WHAT PATCH YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY! You must update at least 3 times per week. The lenth of the log will depend on the patch you choose. 30-90 days. If you have any questions,please ask. If you just want to whine and complain about how this or that cant work,PUT YOUR NAME IN SO WE CAN PROVE YOU WRONG. LETS SEE SOME LOVE FROM THE AM COMMUNITY!!!
1. Age 37
6'
200 lbs

2. Fitness goals are to stay healthy while maintaining lean muscle. Like to lift and mix in some cardio

3. Wicked you should pick me bc I'm honest and I will give a fair unbiased review

4. Would like to try the HGH patch!

Definitely a skeptic, would love to give this a shot and have you prove me wrong... I mean the patch says FDA injection strength gh.... Cmon really man?? Lol

Will give it a straight forward Godstrength style log, no punches pulled... Can log 3 days per week for sure

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET PATCHED UP WITH SOME GREAT PRODUCTS!!

The HGH/IGF PATCH COMBO IS AMAZING FOR LEAN MUSCLE MASS!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BURN FAT AND KEEP YOUR HUNGER UNDER CONTROLL, THE FAT BURNER T2 & 7 KETO DHEA PATCH IS CRAZY GOOD!!

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE AND PUT YOUR NAME IN TO LOG GREAT PRODUCTS!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET PATCHED UP WITH SOME GREAT PRODUCTS!!

The HGH/IGF PATCH COMBO IS AMAZING FOR LEAN MUSCLE MASS!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BURN FAT AND KEEP YOUR HUNGER UNDER CONTROLL, THE FAT BURNER T2 & 7 KETO DHEA PATCH IS CRAZY GOOD!!

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE AND PUT YOUR NAME IN TO LOG GREAT PRODUCTS!!
That's an interesting combo to run as a patch. Would be an intriguing option as I get closer to summer.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Would love to give these age force patches a try as you do read a few comments about them, both good and not so good.

Hopefully this is open to internationals.

I have been training for about 14 years now. Coming up to my 36th birthday soon and starting to notice recovery from training taking a little longer.
Fitness goals is for a lean and clean bulk over winter ( I'm in Australia) to get a bit more size and strength.

Choosing me you will get an unbiased truthful log, with before and after pics, and updated 4-5 times a week.

I would love to try the HGH or the testbooster patch.

Cheers
Trav

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would love to give these age force patches a try as you do read a few comments about them, both good and not so good.

Hopefully this is open to internationals.

I have been training for about 14 years now. Coming up to my 36th birthday soon and starting to notice recovery from training taking a little longer.
Fitness goals is for a lean and clean bulk over winter ( I'm in Australia) to get a bit more size and strength.

Choosing me you will get an unbiased truthful log, with before and after pics, and updated 4-5 times a week.

I would love to try the HGH or the testbooster patch.

Cheers
Trav
Yes the log opportunity is open the all the international AM family as well.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
40 years old. 6'1" 260#
Been training for over 20 years.

Looking to get leaner while maintaining muscle. Currently training 4 days per week and try to get a couple of days of conditioning in.

I have logged other products on here before and always make sure to update as required.
Being I am 40 I can tell recovery take longer so any products that can help with that I am willing to give it a try.

HGH for me to see if it will help to heal some of the nagging strains from just getting older but wanting to keep training at a high level

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
GET YOU NAME IN FOR A CHANCE TO LOG GREAT PRODUCTS!!
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT AGEFORCE, NOW IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW GETTING "PATCHED UP" WILL IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS GOALS!!!

NEXT WEEK THE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Very interested in these patches.. I have a friend that is willing to try and I can log for them will this work? she wants to try the fat burner patch.

19 Years old
Female
looking to lose up to 30lbs in the next 3 months

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will any one have pictures or videos ? Would love it. Not required but would would be a bonus !

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Cool promo.. Not gona lie I've been pretty skeptic of the patches. I've used transdermals but never one of the AgeForce patches.

25 years old around 215 lbs, looking to lean out into the summer but maintain size.

I've logged other products and give good detailed reviews, I work out to a pretty regimented schedule and am experienced with supplementing/dieting etc. will provide before and afters too!

Would be interested in trying out the fat loss patch, looks like an interesting combo of ingredients.

Good luck everyone!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not at this time.
The HGH patch along with the IGF patch is giving great results though.
I believe djbombsquad has been using this combo and is really liking the lean gains.
I just combined the two and love it !!! The best stack so far for recovery and sleep.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Never dabbled in patches but they do seem interesting.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I am a bit surprised at how quiet it is for this. Its a great opportunity to see if they really do work.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its memorial day weekend. One of the slowest weekends of the year.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hey AM guys and girls! We at AGEFORCE are looking for 3 people to log any of our AWESOME patches.
I know there has been alot of talk from haters,but even MORE talk from SATISFIED customers. AGEFORCE has added some AMAZING products to the lineup in the last year alone. We have also improved on some of our patches as well.
We would like to offer 3 people a chance to log any of the great patches we have.

Testosterone Booster, HGH Supplements, HGH Pills & Patch, Fat burning supplements- AgeForce
Here is a link to our website. Please take a look and read about all we have to offer MEN and WOMEN.
Here is what you need to do:

You must update at least 3 times per week.
The length of the log will depend on the patch you choose. 30-90 days.

If you have any questions,please ask. If you just want to whine and complain about how this or that cant work,PUT YOUR NAME IN SO WE CAN PROVE YOU WRONG.

LETS SEE SOME LOVE FROM THE AM COMMUNITY!!!
Ok I have to try this..

31 year old, natural lifter without supplements for 9+ years, currently running test/masteron bulking cycle

BULK BULK BULK As Lean as Possible. Looking to gain 15-20lbs

have logged plenty of times and will be completely honest, very in tune with my body and the effects of any and all supplements on it so I will definitely notice any little difference better or worse, will log as many times as needed with before and after pics, will give awesome review if needed and it works out, will recommend to clients and friends if it works out!

IGF1+MGF, HGH or Creatine/Beta-Alanine Patch in order of which I would like to try first!
Thank you for considering me for the opportunity!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Its memorial day weekend. One of the slowest weekends of the year.
Your telling me, this weekend honestly has been one of the most boring and dragging weekends I have experienced this year!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your telling me, this weekend honestly has been one of the most boring and dragging weekends I have experienced this year!!
Working?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. I am 36 years old. I am 6'2, 220 lbs. In the 12% body fat range. I have been heavy weight training for 16 years nonstop.
2. Looking to maintain muscle mass while dropping bodyfat below 10% which is much harder is much harder nowadays. Haven't been below 10% since 30. Also have some nagging tendinitis and rotator injuries that I would like to see heal.
3. I would give detailed log of my experience and an honest and unbiased review. I can provide pics and update a minimum of 3 times per week. I am a skeptic so make a believer out of me.
4. I would like to try the HGH Powerpatch or the IGF patch

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I work mon-fri usually, not tomorrow, did some side jobs this weekend though that helped a little but still draggin! but the weather out here in colo has been crap, like winter almost everyday the last week now..

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS APPLIED SO FAR!!
AGEFORCE WILL MAKE BELIEVERS OUT OF YOU!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
When I think patches I think this for some reason lol
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432581285.539241.jpg

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
WE ARE GONA LET THIS RUN THIS WEEK!
LETS GETS THAT INFO IN TO LOG SOME GREAT AGEFORCE PATCHES!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We want more believers not more Bebers!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
ONLY A COUPLE DAYS LEFT TO GET A CHANCE TO LOG ANY OF OUR GREAT PATCHES!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
TOMORROW IS THE DAY WE PICK OUR WINNERS TO LOG ANY PATCH OF YOUR CHOICE.
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN DOING A WELL DOCUMENTED LOG WITH OUR
HGH POWER PATCH COMBINED WITH THE IGF-1+MGF PATCH SPEAK UP.
THIS IS AN AMAZING STACK SO WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HARDCORE GYM RAT TO GIVE IT A GO!!!
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET PATCHED UP AND READY FOR SUMMER BEACH BODY SEASON!!

http://www.ageforce.com/

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANYONE PICKED TO LOG MUST NOT BE RUNNING ANYTHING ELSE(aas,ph,or any supps that are in direct competition with the patch you choose)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANYONE PICKED TO LOG MUST NOT BE RUNNING ANYTHING ELSE(aas,ph,or any supps that are in direct competition with the patch you choose)
I'm out.... Guess I'll have to remain a skeptic ;-)

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
All good, only using pre workout and myosynergy at the moment.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
All good, only using pre workout and myosynergy at the moment.
Im going to pick my 1st logger today and travwj, you are the man! Pm me your shipping info and which patch you would like.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I'm puccah!
I'm 33 and my life revolves around work, school, the gym, and Muay Thai.

My fitness goal is to be f'n shredded aka not wear my hoodie during the summer time.

You should choose me because it's time for me to step it up. I've been draggin' a** for a while now. I think this stuff will really help me stay on track, and I just started a new diet and exercise routine today.

I would love to try the HGH pills & patch.

Thank you!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey, I'm puccah!

My fitness goal is to be f'n shredded aka not wear my hoodie during the summer time.

You should choose me because it's time for me to step it up. I've been draggin' a** for a while now. I think this stuff will really help me stay on track, and I just started a new diet and exercise routine today.

Thank you!
All of AgeForce is TD patches,no pills. HGH would be great with your Muay Thai workouts. Thanks for throwing your name in the hat!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of AgeForce is TD patches,no pills. HGH would be great with your Muay Thai workouts. Thanks for throwing your name in the hat!
Woohoo! That would be awesome! I hope I get it! :D

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very interested in these patches.. I have a friend that is willing to try and I can log for them will this work? she wants to try the fat burner patch.

19 Years old
Female
looking to lose up to 30lbs in the next 3 months
The fat burner patch is very impressive! Appetite suppression and fat burning properties are awesome.
Can your friend join AM? I would love to have a female give this patch a run,but only if she is the one logging herself.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool promo.. Not gona lie I've been pretty skeptic of the patches. I've used transdermals but never one of the AgeForce patches.

25 years old around 215 lbs, looking to lean out into the summer but maintain size.

I've logged other products and give good detailed reviews, I work out to a pretty regimented schedule and am experienced with supplementing/dieting etc. will provide before and afters too!

Would be interested in trying out the fat loss patch, looks like an interesting combo of ingredients.

Good luck everyone!
PM me your shipping info and we will get the fat burning patch out to you!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey, I'm puccah!

Thank you!
Puccah you are my girl to run the HGH patch! PM me your shipping info and we will get your goods out to you!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
IM STILL LOOKING FOR 1-2 MORE PEOPLE TO LOG. TODAY IS THE DAY!! THROW YOUR NAME IN AND GET PATCHED UP!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IM STILL LOOKING FOR 1-2 MORE PEOPLE TO LOG. TODAY IS THE DAY!! THROW YOUR NAME IN AND GET PATCHED UP!!
Bump!!!! Get in on this guys!!!