Recovering+Maintaining+Losing (bf %) with AgeForce Patches

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I want to thank AgeForce for sending me out this awesome logging opportunity (I am going to start in about 10-14 days) when my PCT starts, and hopefully my arm is healed by then (It's hurting a lot less if your following my other log, and saw what I posted tonight). Anyways I am going to start off eating maintenance for the first 3-4 weeks (during PCT), followed by a Keto diet, and a new workout protocol set by Ageforce that I look forward to doing :). Even though I am not starting for about 2 weeks I wanted to get this post up because I was excited when I got the mail today.

I received 4 months (dosing can vary according to label, so it may be used over 3 months) but for now a 4 month supply of the HGH Powerpatches HGH Supplements | Human Growth Hormone Supplements, Patch -AgeForce.com

2 Months of the fat loss patch (I also have 1 I was saving for PCT due the 7-Keto in it) Weight Loss Patch, Burn Body Fat, Best Weight Loss Supplement, HGH weight loss

and

2 Months of The Coq10/Omega-3's Patch Coenzyme Q10 Supplement w/ Omega-3

I will post my stats before I start the log.

What am I looking to achieve?

-First and foremost keeping gains from my cycle and keeping off fat, then proceeding to lose fat once PCT is finished
-See if the HGH patch has any impact on my injuries (lower back, elbow, shoulder, and now right arm strain (I hope) )
-I am going on 3 years clean in August from drugs, during my time as a drug addict I assume I did plenty of damage both physically and mentally and hope this can aid me (especially with better sleep/mood/motivation)
-Maintain as much LBM as possible while cutting!

I can't wait to get started! I will be sure to update this the day I get started, and hope plenty of people come in and critique/aid me over this log, I am always open to new opinions/insight!

Thanks again Sheepdog.tx and Ageforce for allowing me the opportunity to run this!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this in the correct section ? I'm just wondering if it needs to go in the log section .

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I thought you typically throw the log in the companies section on here? I have done 2 logs on here, one was in the log section, one in the companies section... I guess it's up to you...?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know which is better. I think more people look at the log section? I could be wrong. Looks like a amazing stack.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
It does look amazing and I can't wait to use it! Also I personally think having it in this section is better, so if someone is interested in ageforce products they will see my log/progress on here, if you want me to move it I think all I have to do is PM the admin if Im not mistaken? It's your call, whatever you prefer...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm Subed any say so I see your updates. It's good here too.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Sheepdog.tx did you get my last PM bro? I sent it Friday (I hope it went through) djbombsquad if you talk to him could you find out for me? I was requesting a few links about certain info regarding the program I will be running, and a few other questions....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sheepdog.tx did you get my last PM bro? I sent it Friday (I hope it went through) djbombsquad if you talk to him could you find out for me? I was requesting a few links about certain info regarding the program I will be running, and a few other questions....
I will follow up too.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not yet. I am still waiting. I should here back soon.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's it going ?

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
How's it going ?
I haven't started yet... Nobody has gotten back to me with the information on the specific diet and training you guys wanted.... I was going to start regardless this weekend... Just wondering where sheepdog went? I have sent him a few PM's, no word back?? But like I said either way I will keep on the same training I do (my cycle ends Thursday-Friday) and I am keeping the same diet the 1st 4 weeks anyways, so it's all good either way, I am starting Saturday the latest.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you the only one logging AgeForce patches?

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Yep, I am going to be starting to use the patches on Sunday or Monday... I have a question about the Omega and the fat loss patches, I know the GH patch is overnight are the other 2 overnight as well?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do them at night but I also have done it after my shower in the workout.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Gotcha, now I am going to be using 3 patches (well 1 of em is every 5 days, and one is every other day I believe?) I know your wrists are a good area, any other suggestions for places to use em? Like would your neck work?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha, now I am going to be using 3 patches (well 1 of em is every 5 days, and one is every other day I believe?) I know your wrists are a good area, any other suggestions for places to use em? Like would your neck work?
I do forarm because it's the least Sweaty.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Ok I am going to start tonight, I am going to use a GH, and Omega/COQ-10 tonight, then the Fat loss and Coq-10 2morrow, I am going to align the days as best I can to not have to use 3 patches at once (since the GH is 1 every 5 days I believe, and fat loss is 3-4/week.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok I am going to start tonight, I am going to use a GH, and Omega/COQ-10 tonight, then the Fat loss and Coq-10 2morrow, I am going to align the days as best I can to not have to use 3 patches at once (since the GH is 1 every 5 days I believe, and fat loss is 3-4/week.
Correct.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Used em last night for the first time, obviously nothing to report yet, I just wanted to mention that the patches are easy to apply, and there is no skin irritation from using them :) .

irondude

irondude

Awards
Following this !!! I'm logging the fat burner patch on another forum, Good luck

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Following this !!! I'm logging the fat burner patch on another forum, Good luck
My dads wife is using the fat burning patch and lost 8lbs the 1st week. This is without a consistant diet or wo plan.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My dads wife is using the fat burning patch and lost 8lbs the 1st week. This is without a consistant diet or wo plan.
That's what I like to hear.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
After roughly a week of using these, (Keep in mind they will take time, I.E the GH patch), but I went through a week of working out with no injuries, and noticed slightly better recovery time, and a tad bit more refreshed in the morning, which I attribute to better sleep quality. I had some minor strength gains (added reps on some exercises) but most importantly, I was able to maintain all my lifts... So far so good

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I have a question for anyone using the fat burner patch or any Age Force Reps.... I know it contains Garcinia Cambogia in it, now I thought that was meant for appetite suppression? So would it make any sense to use the patch during the day? I used the 3rd GH patch last night, definitely noticing better sleep/better recovery. I am not gaining any fat (which is good, since I am eating more during PCT to keep as much of my gains as possible).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a question for anyone using the fat burner patch or any Age Force Reps.... I know it contains Garcinia Cambogia in it, now I thought that was meant for appetite suppression? So would it make any sense to use the patch during the day? I used the 3rd GH patch last night, definitely noticing better sleep/better recovery. I am not gaining any fat (which is good, since I am eating more during PCT to keep as much of my gains as possible).
My gf bought two for one in the morning and one at night and loves it. If you don't sweet than you could double up but I like taking it at night since it's non stimulatory.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I've been taking everything at night, what's the optimal dosing on it? 2 days on 1 day off? Because I think there is 15-16 patches/month?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every 3 days on the power patch

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Every 3 days on the power patch
Every 3 days with HGH patch? It had it is every 5 days on the label it came with 6/month, but I can do every 3 days, and do 2 months worth... I was talking about the fat burner patch.... I have noticed increased perspiration... I thought it was just the summer, but even when its just "warm" I am sweating like crazy... Don't get me wrong, I don't mind, I am used to that from using thermos.... It's proof there really is something in those patches ;) . Anyways what I have to say in my brief time using the HGH Power Patch is obviously it's effects on sleep in 3 phases (1. Falling asleep easier 2. staying asleep 3. MOST IMPORTANTLY! waking up feeling refreshed!) I am the furthest thing from a morning person..... In fact I just finished working out, and this was early workout for me.... I have been waking up not feeling nearly as groggy... I usually wake up go to the bathroom, take some sort of stim, R-ALA, and other sups better digested on an empty stomach, take a prescription medicine that requires me to dissolve it under my tongue, it takes about 15ish minutes, and then the stims have usually kicked in by then and I can start my day... I have seriously cut down on coffee and stims in the morning, I feel much better upon waking. Again I am really in the infancy of using the power patch, but I can't attribute my sleep quality to anything else.

**I remembered this rite before I hit post.... I have been noticing an increase in mood. Now I always get a bit of seasonal depression in the winter, and feel much better mentally in the summer, but it seems even on top of that I have been in a better mood... Not sure if the power patch has anything to do with it.... But I figured I would mention this.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice updates. The power patches if you can every 3 days works better IMO.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
The fat is definitely coming off! Now I am 1 in a million, I don't weigh myself but maybe once every 3-4 months. I used to do it when I was cutting, and I found if the number was not to my liking, it would possibly throw me off my game. So I use the only gauge that matters to me, the eye test. This can be deceiving at times, however when 5 people tell you, that you look your leaning out, well that's no deception, that's results! The amazing part (and if you have read this) I am A. In/On PCT, B. Due to A, have had to keep the same diet (minor changes) but nothing serious. I always lose weight in my face first, I guess I am lucky in that aspect, but I am noticing my arms leaning out, and if you've ever cut you know the feeling I am about to describe: TFW you push out your stomach, and doesn't go out as far or as close to as far as your used too. So my gut has gone down a bit as well also! Again, for anyone who is all natty, during PCT it is best to eat more calories to keep as much gains you made as possible, so if anything during this time period, I SHOULD BE GAINING WEIGHT, however the opposite is happening. So far very very pleased!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far I like what I see!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
So far I like what I see!
Me too :D , So as of today I am going to be doing the power patches every 3 days, and I was just curious on the fat burner patch dosing, I believe there is 14-16/month... What's the best way to run that? 2days on 1day off...?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me too :D , So as of today I am going to be doing the power patches every 3 days, and I was just curious on the fat burner patch dosing, I believe there is 14-16/month... What's the best way to run that? 2days on 1day off...?
that's what I would do. If you had money and can afford it every other day for the first two weeks that's what my gf did than tapered it down to one every 3 days.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Well doing it every other day would be roughly 300$/ month? Anyways I understand about the HGH patch dosing, what I am still a bit confused on is the optimal dosing for the Fat Loss Patch.....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well doing it every other day would be roughly 300$/ month? Anyways I understand about the HGH patch dosing, what I am still a bit confused on is the optimal dosing for the Fat Loss Patch.....
Maybe every few days put the patch on after your workouts for fat loss.

Also I cut out carbs after 5 in the evening.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
No.................. I am logging 3 types of patches, the Omega patch which I take daily, the HGH patch which I am taking every 3 days, and the Fatloss patch. I am asking what is the best way to dose the FAT LOSS patch...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best way to do the fat loss patch I like After a work out or at night every 3 days.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After roughly a week of using these, (Keep in mind they will take time, I.E the GH patch), but I went through a week of working out with no injuries, and noticed slightly better recovery time, and a tad bit more refreshed in the morning, which I attribute to better sleep quality. I had some minor strength gains (added reps on some exercises) but most importantly, I was able to maintain all my lifts... So far so good
love the feed back from you and all the other people who i hear from .

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
sorry for a bit of a delay on an update, I was ( still kind of am ) feeling pretty sick, I managed 3 so-so workouts last week, which is actually good for how sick I was... It started around last Monday-Tuesday and is starting to finally tail off a bit. I have been taking Vit-c like it's candy, extra zinc, and anything else I could think of that could boost my immune system... I am 50-50 whether or not I am going to workout tonight, because when I pushed myself last week, I feel it prolonged feeling sick unfortunately, so I may take one more day off and hopefully tomorrow I will be good to go.

souljah

Awards
sorry for a bit of a delay on an update, I was ( still kind of am ) feeling pretty sick, I managed 3 so-so workouts last week, which is actually good for how sick I was... It started around last Monday-Tuesday and is starting to finally tail off a bit. I have been taking Vit-c like it's candy, extra zinc, and anything else I could think of that could boost my immune system... I am 50-50 whether or not I am going to workout tonight, because when I pushed myself last week, I feel it prolonged feeling sick unfortunately, so I may take one more day off and hopefully tomorrow I will be good to go.
zinc and vitamin c cancel each other if taken simultaneously, but you probably know that. so whats in the HGH patches that they call HGH, I am very curious.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Last10 can we get some updates? Woudl liek some before and after pics, see how youre coming along.