AgeForce Reviews

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please post your experience with AgeForce products here, positive or negative.

Chico222

Awards
I'm into day 4 of the testo100 patch. I don't know if its placebo or not, but starting the second day I've been waking up a lot easier and more refreshed than ever before. Also, I seem to have more energy during the day, for example, I used to always have to reach for a coffee in the late afternoon to finish my 3pm-11pm shift, but now I can get thru without being too fatigued....and this includes training hard during the morning hours prior to starting my shift. I know its early, but its what I've noticed.

shealym

Awards
I am a master lifter 60 yrs old 5'8" at 230. I am a 5 time world champion and holder of numerous state, national, and world records. I have tried age force hgh patch, test patch, and NO patch. They work!!. I have noticed better and deeper sleep, increased o2 flow and quicker recovery allowing me to do more in my work out. The test kicked in after about 3 weeks and have noticed 2 PR's and less effort with the heavier weights. By all means try this you will not be disappointed.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
So far my expereince with AgeForce has been good. I have been using the HGH powerpatches for three and a half months and have had good results. Just as good as the results I had with HGHup (minus the testboost). Now I have a horrible stomach, so the fact that I just put one patch on every five days makes it worth the money for me. Its less tabs and capsules I have to take with my crappy stomach. The price I paid is reasonale to. I purchased mine with the half off coupon which made it very reasonable. I have two patches left and then I am going to take a break from them for monitary reasons. I elected to buy three months worth of the new creatine/BA patches and will log them for the next three months. Now, if I had more money, yes, I would buy another three months of the HGH powerpatches and continue to run and log about that. But money wise, I just cant afford that right now will all the other supps I use as well..take care..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far my expereince with AgeForce has been good. I have been using the HGH powerpatches for three and a half months and have had good results. Just as good as the results I had with HGHup (minus the testboost). Now I have a horrible stomach, so the fact that I just put one patch on every five days makes it worth the money for me. Its less tabs and capsules I have to take with my crappy stomach. The price I paid is reasonale to. I purchased mine with the half off coupon which made it very reasonable. I have two patches left and then I am going to take a break from them for monitary reasons. I elected to buy three months worth of the new creatine/BA patches and will log them for the next three months. Now, if I had more money, yes, I would buy another three months of the HGH powerpatches and continue to run and log about that. But money wise, I just cant afford that right now will all the other supps I use as well..take care..SJ
Agreed. I wouldn't mind running it for 3-6 months lol. But the price would kill me.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm into day 4 of the testo100 patch. I don't know if its placebo or not, but starting the second day I've been waking up a lot easier and more refreshed than ever before. Also, I seem to have more energy during the day, for example, I used to always have to reach for a coffee in the late afternoon to finish my 3pm-11pm shift, but now I can get thru without being too fatigued....and this includes training hard during the morning hours prior to starting my shift. I know its early, but its what I've noticed.
That's great to hear, I know a test booster is working when I get extra energy instead of a run-down or lethargic feeling I get with low testosterone. That's awfully quick to feel results, but you may be responding fast as well as the rapid delivery transdermally. Let us know how it is going!

I am a master lifter 60 yrs old 5'8" at 230. I am a 5 time world champion and holder of numerous state, national, and world records. I have tried age force hgh patch, test patch, and NO patch. They work!!. I have noticed better and deeper sleep, increased o2 flow and quicker recovery allowing me to do more in my work out. The test kicked in after about 3 weeks and have noticed 2 PR's and less effort with the heavier weights. By all means try this you will not be disappointed.
Great to see these are working so well for such an accomplished lifter. I could imagine hGH and Test increases in a 60 year old would be a big benefit!

Hope the Creatine + BAM works well for you. I've used them in the evening before my morning workouts, and I've noticed much better endurance particularly in the area I apply the patch.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 2 months along using powerpatches now and aside from the sleep benefits which occured almost right away for me, I honestly didn't see much. Up until last week I think all I was doing was getting better sleep (which is crucial to me right now while I'm on a rather expensive bulk), and this last week I have been noticing clearer skin. Also getting questioned by the girlfriend "have you been going to the tanner?" which in my experience usually means I'm leaning up a bit, which I have noticed too. Another thing, this might sound dumb but the whiskers on my face are looking thicker. It makes me look more attractive in my opinion, but then again I am obsessed with myself lol...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 2 months along using powerpatches now and aside from the sleep benefits which occured almost right away for me, I honestly didn't see much. Up until last week I think all I was doing was getting better sleep (which is crucial to me right now while I'm on a rather expensive bulk), and this last week I have been noticing clearer skin. Also getting questioned by the girlfriend "have you been going to the tanner?" which in my experience usually means I'm leaning up a bit, which I have noticed too. Another thing, this might sound dumb but the whiskers on my face are looking thicker. It makes me look more attractive in my opinion, but then again I am obsessed with myself lol...
Great review, it does take time to notice changes from hGH, so it sounds like you're starting to get some benefits from an increase. And hey, who doesn't want to be more attractive?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
terrible customer service if you have a complaint
I'm sorry to hear this :( what was your complaint. Feel free to pm me and I will try my best to get it straightened out. Could you forward me the email perhaps?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
yes send your email to my screen name and I will forward you the email exchange between me and the Ageforce admin

therealest77

Please post your experience with AgeForce products here, positive or negative.
Not going to mention the shady products; but I hope no one believes the 30 day trial crap. My brother used only two products on the 30 day free trials and canceled because he felt they didn't work (like I told him in the first place).

Well low and behold, he gets an email from that Steve Lapidus fella, telling him he couldn't take advantage of any more free trials.

What's the point in having a freaking free trial/cancel anytime offer if your going to treat your customers this way?

I blame my brother though, because I told him not to fool with this company in the first place. As soon as he showed me that Creatine patch, I knew he was lost. Not to mention that pre/post patch crap.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its hard for a company to just give out a month worth of product to anyone that is willing to trial it and not lose some money. Sounds to me like his is simply saving himself from getting ripped off by guys that sign up and immediately cancel just so they get a free month. The whole point of the trial is to bring in future customers.

therealest77

Its hard for a company to just give out a month worth of product to anyone that is willing to trial it and not lose some money. Sounds to me like his is simply saving himself from getting ripped off by guys that sign up and immediately cancel just so they get a free month. The whole point of the trial is to bring in future customers.
What?? Why offer the freakin program then?

Immediate cancel? My brother used the products for 3 weeks the decided to cancel because he didn't feel they worked? Then get banned from any future offers? And you agree with this shady practice?

That's it, I'm outta here...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What?? Why offer the freakin program then?

Immediate cancel? My brother used the products for 3 weeks the decided to cancel because he didn't feel they worked? Then get banned from any future offers? And you agree with this shady practice?

That's it, I'm outta here...
First case of banning I've heard.
Thank you for your contributions to this forum.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
no I was banned originally and got the ignorant email.

therealest77

no I was banned originally and got the ignorant email.
I don't doubt it. Their practices are pretty shady... How in the hell can a company offer program, claim it's "cancel any time, no questions ask". Offer a new product with the same offer, then tell you " your exempt for our new product offer because you canceled the autoship on one or two of our other products".

****ing rediculous....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't doubt it. Their practices are pretty shady... How in the hell can a company offer program, claim it's "cancel any time, no questions ask". Offer a new product with the same offer, then tell you " your exempt for our new product offer because you canceled the autoship on one or two of our other products".

****ing rediculous....
Thought you were outta here......

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
yea I know. When I contacted a rep they told me that the cancel reply email was just automated. Its a pretty nasty automated email. customer service needs to be addressed!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea I know. When I contacted a rep they told me that the cancel reply email was just automated. Its a pretty nasty automated email. customer service needs to be addressed!
Hmmm ... I remember the cancel emails the first time around were kinda harsh. But I actually got another member to send me there's and the emails on later cancellations were not harsh or degrading at all

I'll let them know.

Also, the reason behind not being applicable for more free trials is that ageforce doesnt want people who just take advantage of freebies, once or twice should be more than enough to decide if it is something you want to add to your supplement regime. I don't know many other supplement companies giving away free 30day supplies with no strings attached. Much less have it more than once in the company's lifetime.

FutureBeast

Awards
I recently got an email from this site for ageforce telling me i could get a free month supply of a product to try i go to the site and i have to get it in an auto ship? now how would i cancel if i didnt want the product anymore

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently got an email from this site for ageforce telling me i could get a free month supply of a product to try i go to the site and i have to get it in an auto ship? now how would i cancel if i didnt want the product anymore
This is correct. Your first month is free. And if within that month you are dissatisfied with the product just email them saying you would like to cancel and you will not be charged.

Meister

Meister

Awards
How long does it take to see the results in the new fat burner patch?

365riped

Awards
Not going to mention the shady products; but I hope no one believes the 30 day trial crap. My brother used only two products on the 30 day free trials and canceled because he felt they didn't work (like I told him in the first place).

Well low and behold, he gets an email from that Steve Lapidus fella, telling him he couldn't take advantage of any more free trials.

What's the point in having a freaking free trial/cancel anytime offer if your going to treat your customers this way?

I blame my brother though, because I told him not to fool with this company in the first place. As soon as he showed me that Creatine patch, I knew he was lost. Not to mention that pre/post patch crap.
How do cancel? I did the same thing and dont wana get charged for that auto ship crap.

FutureBeast

Awards
Alright I got my first months pack and it was free with the promise that if I'm not satisfied i can cancel. Should I post my results here or make a new thread?

mycavyisslow

Awards
Im just starting month 2 of the patches and haven't seen anything yet, gained 4 pounds but bf is slightly ower. I'm chalking up the bf decrease to AAv2 and Recompadrol.

mycavyisslow

Awards
Old I believe. They send you both months at same time. Im guessing next batch will include it however I was taking T2 while on it anyways so I'm skeptical, yet hopeful, it will start doing something here soon.

FutureBeast

Awards
Hmm... I only got 12 patches so I only got one month for sure however I will give it 2 weeks and check my weight again I have become a porker since i quit jiu jitsu 279.4lb 31.2 %bf so for me 2 weeks should be plenty of time to see results A.M running before breakfast a minimum of a mile then i load trucks all day at work then i go to the gym and do a specific workout build around lean mass gaining and fat loss with a strict diet fruits chicken breast rice and PLENTY of vegies

mycavyisslow

Awards
I started my diet at 262, down to 222 just from diet and exercise. Original bf was 32, down to 18 currently... It's about the correct macros, a caloric deficit, and hard work in the gym. I personally do better low carb. I'm running 50p/30c/20f and it is working. I'm toying with starting Lean Gains and fasting for 16hrs at a time but I'm hesitant to change anything that is working.

FutureBeast

Awards
I like that attitude bro i can say i will be consistant with the diet and exercise and i think my current diet is good its to much to type because I'm LAZY but i will keep things posted i took pre pics and ill take 2 week and 1 month on the one month ill post them

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I got my first months pack and it was free with the promise that if I'm not satisfied i can cancel. Should I post my results here or make a new thread?
Nice. That was fast!
Reviews not required but of course we would appreciate it if you did one :)
Just start a new thread in the reviews section.

FutureBeast

Awards
So this is day three and I looked in the mirror and I noticed some changes unless in crazy so I got on the scale and was 6 pounds smaller is this stuff going to kill me? I know starting a diet and exercise the scale fluxuates but to look at a smaller titty and a skinnier face? Also I'm a skeptical perskn on many diet supplements but I will continue and see what happens

mycavyisslow

Awards
Not sure about all of that from 3 days. Most likely water. 6 pounds in 3 days is alot.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
replying one year late but i tried a trial of the fat loss patch a few months back and the directions say put it on your wrist or the above the elbow on the forearm. They fell off all the time. So i called customer service and he kinda yelled at me saying the instructions dont say that...even though they did and that i should put them around the navel or hip area. they still fell off and I was just relaxing around the house. Unfortunately I tried canceling the day they shipped out the next patches and the guy was a prick to me on the phone after saying no way in he can return them because they can't accept returns once shipped for insurance reasons but then said "No way In hell I would even accept returns from idiots who don't know how to read instructions anyway...80 percent of people blah blah blah blah" I hung up after that and I had to pay for them. cancelled immediately I was going to throw them away but my girlfriend wanted to try and they fell off for her too.

it was the guy with a east coast accent that was obviously having a bad day.

I really wanted to try the hgh patch because I've never taken an hgh supplement and don't want to add anymore orals and I came across this old thread by looking for reviews on the hgh patch because it looks enticing with the exception of the price. but the way I was talked to about how I wasnt using them right when I used them how the instruction stated to and the verbal abuse and then the repetitiveness of 80 percent of people who try it buy it. I recently posted a thread asking if anyone has tried the hgh patch so I'll see.

I'm willing to give the company another try because I don't believe a ****ty employee is a good representation of the company in a whole and I possibly could have just gotten a batch of bad patches.

Flex magnum thanks for your postings. They've helped me out with with cycles before and I think I even asked you about age Force a few months ago thats what made me do the trial.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
replying one year late but i tried a trial of the fat loss patch a few months back and the directions say put it on your wrist or the above the elbow on the forearm. They fell off all the time. So i called customer service and he kinda yelled at me saying the instructions dont say that...even though they did and that i should put them around the navel or hip area. they still fell off and I was just relaxing around the house. Unfortunately I tried canceling the day they shipped out the next patches and the guy was a prick to me on the phone after saying no way in he can return them because they can't accept returns once shipped for insurance reasons but then said "No way In hell I would even accept returns from idiots who don't know how to read instructions anyway...80 percent of people blah blah blah blah" I hung up after that and I had to pay for them. cancelled immediately I was going to throw them away but my girlfriend wanted to try and they fell off for her too.

it was the guy with a east coast accent that was obviously having a bad day.

I really wanted to try the hgh patch because I've never taken an hgh supplement and don't want to add anymore orals and I came across this old thread by looking for reviews on the hgh patch because it looks enticing with the exception of the price. but the way I was talked to about how I wasnt using them right when I used them how the instruction stated to and the verbal abuse and then the repetitiveness of 80 percent of people who try it buy it. I recently posted a thread asking if anyone has tried the hgh patch so I'll see.

I'm willing to give the company another try because I don't believe a ****ty employee is a good representation of the company in a whole and I possibly could have just gotten a batch of bad patches.

Flex magnum thanks for your postings. They've helped me out with with cycles before and I think I even asked you about age Force a few months ago thats what made me do the trial.
That's too bad, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I unfortunately am not affiliated with the customer service side of the business so I can't really comment, but I do remember seeing a few similar complaints about CS in the past and brought it to Steve's attention. Apparently the issue has since been addressed and fixed, and there was one employee specifically who had a lack of customer skills.

I will keep you in consideration, and again sorry to see your experience has turned you off from us. Hopefully the direction Ageforce has been taking lately will convince you to have a change of heart!

Have you logged or reviewed anything in the past?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
That's too bad, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I unfortunately am not affiliated with the customer service side of the business so I can't really comment, but I do remember seeing a few similar complaints about CS in the past and brought it to Steve's attention. Apparently the issue has since been addressed and fixed, and there was one employee specifically who had a lack of customer skills.

I will keep you in consideration, and again sorry to see your experience has turned you off from us. Hopefully the direction Ageforce has been taking lately will convince you to have a change of heart!

Have you logged or reviewed anything in the past?
I was logging my previous cycle but my now exroommate thought it would be funny to delete the thread when I went to the bathroom.

souljah

Awards
How exactly do these patches contain Rx HGH, when it needs a scrip in US?

souljah

Awards
tons of info on this site but most of the posters are affiliated with some supplement company or another. So i guess the HGH stands for something else?

AdamFiddler

AdamFiddler

Awards
I am not affiliated w/ AgeForce, and I've used the FatBurner Patch at a dose of one per day, and have seen good results -- to those having trouble keeping the patch on, just shave a spot on the palm-side of your wrist, and apply the patch there.

I found this to be significantly more effective than putting the patch on my stomach, and that's when my results started to pick up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not affiliated w/ AgeForce, and I've used the FatBurner Patch at a dose of one per day, and have seen good results -- to those having trouble keeping the patch on, just shave a spot on the palm-side of your wrist, and apply the patch there.

I found this to be significantly more effective than putting the patch on my stomach, and that's when my results started to pick up.
Very nice!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Using the fat burner patch at night right now and I love it. Just switched to every day instead of every other. Loved the melatonin patch when I used it too!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes Some do it every day but I feel every other day works too if your really committed