Welcome AgeForce.com To Anabolicminds.com

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome AgeForce.com to Anabolicminds.com! Check out there products and give them a nice warm welcome!

http://ageforce.com/

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Welcome

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys! There are a lot of questions floating around here about your products!

Ageforce

Awards
Our company is excited to join AnobolicMinds and we look forward to posting good, honest information about our AgeForce brand health and fitness supplements and the science that supports them.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Interesting products.. so what is behind the HGH patches/spray? I didn't notice any ingredients..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome yah interested about ingredients as well..

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Our company is excited to join AnobolicMinds and we look forward to posting good, honest information about our AgeForce brand health and fitness supplements and the science that supports them.
Can you please explain how the HGH in your patches penetrates the skin?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome yah interested about ingredients as well..
Ok so they say it's 25mg real HGH wow that's a lot. Yah the penetration issue and molecular weight should be addressed...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM, guys!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we all wanna know about the HGH patch :D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
welcome, yes , do tell.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Guys, there is also a thread in the Super Human Radio Forum here that was started. So check that out to. I have been on the patches for a couple weeks and have been updating in there. Check it out..SJ

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering, if you are FDA backed, I'd assume you have a 20 year patent (the norm) on your transport system and the such. If so, might you release your products ingredients? Let us be honest, 25mg of actual Human Growth Hormone is, well bollocks.

Fr0st

Awards
I would like to see someone on these forums give real feedback about the hgh patch...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I have been using the HGH Patch for a few weeks now and so has Darkhalf. Go read the thread in the Super Human Radio forum here, where I update every few days about the patch..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro, I have been using the HGH Patch for a few weeks now and so has Darkhalf. Go read the thread in the Super Human Radio forum here, where I update every few days about the patch..SJ

Fr0st

Awards
thanks man... but i still don't see anything worthwhile yet... but i will keep following

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Supp,and yea,whatup with the HGH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

-Meat

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established