Mtest lower dht
- 02-13-2017, 11:13 AM
- 02-16-2017, 05:20 PM
Because of Urtica Dioica...taken from the M-Test right-up thread...
Urtica Dioica has been shown by researchers to be beneficial for prostate health . Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a metabolite of testosterone, can stimulate prostate growth which can lead to a variety of negative issues including prostate problems and hair loss . Urtica Dioica contains components that may inhibit the binding of DHT to various sites around the prostate membrane thereby helping prevent benign prostatic hyperplasia . Also, Urtica Dioica may help inhibit an enzyme known as 5-alpha reductase. This enzyme is responsible for conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) [5, 8].
02-16-2017, 07:25 PM
I understand that...,my question was why 2 products that are supposed to help do the opposite ...one raises and one lowers
Similar Forum Threads
- By theoh in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 23Last Post: 03-02-2012, 05:06 PM
- By nycjimi in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 30Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:56 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 07:39 PM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2009, 02:12 PM
- By Hyde12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2007, 08:37 AM