High BF - almost 40 - wanna cut on cycle / need help

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m 39 - 5’ 10” 190lbs. Been working out the passed 14 years on an off. I’ve always carried weight in my gut and I have a pretty decent diet and do little cardio. That’s the way it’s always been and it won’t change much.

I have done and andro / epi stack with PH’s and it was okay but I got more swol than anything and this was 6 months ago with Nolva PCT.

I picked up Clen, Var & Winny orals from dragon pharma I’d like run a cutting stack and see what it does and if I like it - run it again at the start of summer. I have no clue about dosage.

Selfie enclosed

View attachment 178065

Attachments

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I’m 39 - 5’ 10” 190lbs. Been working out the passed 14 years on an off. I’ve always carried weight in my gut and I have a pretty decent diet and do little cardio. That’s the way it’s always been and it won’t change much.

I have done and andro / epi stack with PH’s and it was okay but I got more swol than anything and this was 6 months ago with Nolva PCT.

I picked up Clen, Var & Winny orals from dragon pharma I’d like run a cutting stack and see what it does and if I like it - run it again at the start of summer. I have no clue about dosage.

Selfie enclosed

View attachment 178065
have you gotten any bloodwork to see what your hormones levels are (total testosterone, E2, etc)? if not, do so before your cycle.

a regular testosterone cycle can be extremely effective for cutting (since you don't have the diet induced drop in test levels), and depending on what your baseline levels are, you can get away with a low-ish dose (300 mg/wk). winny and var are used a lot in cutting cycles, but it has a lot to do with their inability to aromatize vs their actual ability to burn fat over testosterone.... plus, taking winny and var without testosterone can cause low E2 levels, which is really painful and not particularly healthy.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MK-677 helped me with mid section fat. I would be cautious using test. With a high BF% it aromatizes more. A viable way could be using Clomid with var. It would keep stimulating HPTA during cycle and curb suppression of test.
Like:
clomid 25mg/d
var 50-70mg/d
MK-677 30mg/d

var: 60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60
clomid:25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/ 25/25/25/25 (red PCT)
MK-677: 30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30 30/30/30/30

I personally know guys who followed this protocol with great success.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
have you gotten any bloodwork to see what your hormones levels are (total testosterone, E2, etc)? if not, do so before your cycle.

a regular testosterone cycle can be extremely effective for cutting (since you don't have the diet induced drop in test levels), and depending on what your baseline levels are, you can get away with a low-ish dose (300 mg/wk). winny and var are used a lot in cutting cycles, but it has a lot to do with their inability to aromatize vs their actual ability to burn fat over testosterone.... plus, taking winny and var without testosterone can cause low E2 levels, which is really painful and not particularly healthy.
Bloodwork tomorrow

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I had my bloodwork done today and it looks like my Dr ordered an ED workup for me.
This is what the lab will be checking...
- TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL; Future
- TESTOSTERONE, FREE; Future
- TSH W REFLEX FREE T4; Future
- PROLACTIN; Future
- HEME PROFILE + ELECT DIFF; Future
- COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL; Future

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
TESTOSTERONE 401.6 ng/dL
eGFR, Non-AA >60 mL/min/1.73 m2
eGFR, AA >60 mL/min/1.73 m2

and the attached
test.JPG

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You said you have a “decent diet” and do “little cardio”. Not being a dick, but why don’t you really look to see if you can fix your diet and do more cardio instead of doing a cutting cycle? When you do a cycle you run the risk of suppressing your natural test production and causing other issues. Just my .02.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You said you have a “decent diet” and do “little cardio”. Not being a dick, but why don’t you really look to see if you can fix your diet and do more cardio instead of doing a cutting cycle? When you do a cycle you run the risk of suppressing your natural test production and causing other issues. Just my .02.
I hear you but these are the facts. I’m hoping to get some extra help and get things kickstarted with the cycle.

Also... just my 0.2 big guy but this is the over 35 forum and lots of people here are dealing with dwindling test levels

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hear you but these are the facts. I’m hoping to get some extra help and get things kickstarted with the cycle.

Also... just my 0.2 big guy but this is the over 35 forum and lots of people here are dealing with dwindling test levels
You should just take his advice. Taking steroids won’t fix your ****y diet and lack of effort. Put in the work and reap the benefits instead of half assing it and getting nothing but damaged htpa and minimal results.

Also, you do not have “low” test, especially for your age.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah I’m almost 46 and on TRT. Like I said you can follow the advice or not. Your call man but I wish I had done everything possible to keep from getting on TRT. I’ve been on TRT for 5 years now. I wouldn’t give it up for nothing but I wish I had tried other ways to kick start my natural production before I got on TRT. Getting in shape isn’t easy. I’m a 23 year law enforcement veteran with 17 years swat experience and still going. Running with the young guys on the team and beating them at a lot of PT isn’t easy but I do it by working hard. I don’t cycle, I don’t blast and cruise and my test levels are in normal range. Telling you from experience man. Take it or leave it.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t mean to be a dick and I sincerely thank you guys. All of your information is duly noted. I have cycled quite a few times before in my earlier life and have a few times recently over the past few years. I understand the risks and I have the proper post cycle therapy. I just want to get an idea on the proper dosage and set up of gear.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don’t mean to be a dick and I sincerely thank you guys. All of your information is duly noted. I have cycled quite a few times before in my earlier life and have a few times recently over the past few years. I understand the risks and I have the proper post cycle therapy. I just want to get an idea on the proper dosage and set up of gear.
dosages dont address your laziness... you wont even google it on your own???? c'mon man, how do you expect us to spoonfeed you when you've clearly shown you have no interest in putting any effort forth in the gym, in your reading/research or into your actual health. This is the welfare version of AM threads.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you’ve cycled several other times, then your knowledge of doing cycles, working out and diet are pretty wrong. You HAVE to do cardio to cut. No way around it. Lifting isn’t going to do it on its own. Diet is a huge part of it also. If one of those are off, you’re setting yourself up for failure.

joonp

Awards

Selfie enclosed

View attachment 178065
Ok im going to give you my advice its up to you to do with it what you will. Trying to short cut to the body you want is the wrong way to go about it. Aas are not fat burners. Yes you can burn some fat but it is not the primary focus. By your bf % and your pic you are heavily overweight. That means your nutrition sucks. The statement that you have a decent diet is you rationalizing poor eating habits and nutritional choices. Otherwise you would not be where you are now. List you average daily nutrition. Perhaps i am wrong but i would be willing to bet you are eating a lot of processed foods and you are eating high carbs low protein. You need to stay away from all processed foods. If you dont cook it fresh then dont eat it. This consists of lean proteins like chicken breast, tuna, salmon, eggs etc. Complex carbs like beans, rice, sweet potatoes, and green veggies. Drink only water. Stay away from all soda, alcohol, etc. Next you need to stick to a regimented focused workout program as well as cardio. The reason people say get your bf%low before going on cycle is aas affects your lipids, blood pressure, etc. So if youre already unhealthy youre looking at potentially devastating health effect. Also high bf increase estrogen and can cause additional problems. Dont look for shortcuts. Put in the work. If it was easy everyone would look like a fitness model.