New to TRT - A 2 for E2??

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
And 20 weeks into self-prescribed TRT.
150mg Test Cyp per week, through three equally divided injections, intramuscular.
150mg Masteron for the libido and DHT benefits.
Currently as well, at 12.5 Exemestane *daily*, along with 30mg Ralox. Explanation below.

- 32 years old, with about 14 years of focused training. 2-3 years before that of "shenanigans" in the weight room with the HS football team, figuring things out.
- Currently sitting around 195 in the morning, at around 8.5-9% BF. Since the start of the cycle, I've gained maybe 2-3 pounds (weigh myself every morning, and have daily access to an InBody scale), but fortunately have been able to loose about a percent of BF.

Have cycled pro-hormones and designer steroids for just about 10 cycles in the past, and as I aged after being young and ambitious in my 20's in the years of football and the military, it was time to get on TRT. I decided to do it myself, my T range was just above "acceptable" ranges. No dice with the doctor. Until I find one that will support, self-prescribed.

I started without any sort of anti-estrogen. Thought about Exem at 6.25 EOD, but the less "drugs" I was going to require, I was for. This in full was more of an experiment than anything - to see how it would affect my mood, performance, and general well-being. Everything has been, and continues, to feel pretty damn good. I think I'm going to happily be on TRT for life.

About 8 weeks in however, I noticed a sore and puffy nip. I've ran a decent amount of 19-nor's in the past, and have struggled with puffy nips... generally speaking, I believe I aromatize a good amount, and I feel as if I'm sensitive to prolactin induced sides (at least in the breast tissue). Started Exemestane at 6.25 ED, for about two weeks. Seemed to have been getting puffier, and more sore. Bumped to 12.5 ED (which is normally a massive dose compared to the research I've done for this dose of TRT, and virtually no effect. Have had Ralox on hand, and dosed at 60mg for 3 weeks, and dropped to 30mg daily since then. All said and done, Exemstane for about 12 weeks with a ramp-up dose to 12.5mg ED, and Ralox for 8 weeks with little to no effect.

Here's where my intelligence shows - I still did not do bloodwork for pro-lactin, nor have I yet. I'm an arse, I know. But after supplementing with an OTC supplement (Inhibit P), for the first time in about 10 weeks, it's been steadily subsiding. Here's my recent blood work, and yes, I'm an idiot and I deserve to be flamed hard for doing this so late.

I like where the test is sitting at (722), and feel generally good about mood. However, around the time I added the Exemestane, I did notice a stark drop in libido. Still there, but not as powerful as when I first started. Is this E2 reading correct? I pasted imagines, and I'm reading this correctly - 2? Did I tank my estrogen that hard?? It would explain some serious creaky knees and a lacking libido, and if this is a prolactin issue (which I would be psyched about as I can drop the Exem), what would you do next?

I guess one of my first questions is simply that - am I reading that correctly? A two?!?! Definitely want to make sure I'm reading correctly - maybe my old age has got me there too...

Thanks for such a noobie question guys. Much love.

Total Testosterone - 722
Total Free - 183
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive - < 2 (big question here)

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 5.59.02 AM.png

Attachments