Supercharged TRT

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Ok guys. Been doing a lot of research and wanted to run this by the forum in case someone has tried this already, adding Proviron to your TRT dose to supercharge it. Ok, now for a little background. I can get pretty good levels from my T dose. 100mg a/wk will put me near 700ng/dl TT and 48pg/ml E2. 150mg a/wk will put me near 1000ng/dl and 65pg/ml E2. Of course I use Aromasin to knock the E2 down. But I hear Provirion doesn't convert and it's an E2 inhibitor. It also doesn't raise HCT, and I'm already at the borderline. So would 25mg a day of Provirin with 100mg Test a/wk be a good combo for a "Supercharged" TRT regimen? Weigh in on your thoughts, I'm curious.

grondi

grondi

Awards
Bunch of good info here on the forum to address those questions. (I actually search in google with the anabolic minds words included to search the forum)
I'm on 200mg test/cyp and 50-75mg a day of provi works nicely.
Helps with libido to give you the "when the moments right" kinda thing. I also would include Sustain Alpha 3-4 days a week and one of the "Big 3" libido supplements like M-Test ect....

12/07/2018
edit: actually take .25ml test/cyp 3X per week. (But it's the 200mg/ml bottle)
Just wanted to clarify...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many days after your 100 mgs test shot did you have your blood drawn?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
75 mgs test twice a week, once every 3.5 days, on day two im in 800's total test, 255 free test, which is usually high, and 39 estrogen.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proviron is known for lowering Shbg and there for promoting more free test. More free test means your body will be better able to utilize the total testosterone in the body. So yes it could be beneficial in adding something to trt at 25/day.

Dont expect to see any anabolic benefits however as proviron doesn't really do anything to build muscle.

grondi

grondi

Awards
What does Proviron really do for you ? I ask because I looked into a little and most of what I read says it doesn't do much and is kind of a waste .
Off Provi right now for 3-4 weeks (cycle) and certainly notice a difference. Mainly it's a great libido enhancer. Test subjuect can stack with much less Slidenafil or Tadalafil and sometimes don't need PDE5's at all. It's been great as the live in GF is much younger and can keep up (even sometimes surpass her) in the fun zone. We are not on any schedule as it were so being ready at almost anytime is good... Great actually.
Don't underestimate either the "Big 3" supps too... Like M-Test, Longjack ect.... Cycle thru those every 5-6 weeks.
All in it adds up to some good times for guy in his 50's.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bunch of good info here on the forum to address those questions. (I actually search in google with the anabolic minds words included to search the forum)
I'm on 200mg test/cyp and 50-75mg a day of provi works nicely.
Helps with libido to give you the "when the moments right" kinda thing. I also would include Sustain Alpha 3-4 days a week and one of the "Big 3" libido supplements like M-Test ect....
ok, so i'm a rep...with that said sustain alpha is great alongside my measly 100mg weekly test cyp injection.

I think I will try alternating sustan alpha and dermacrine using sustain 3-4 days a week and then dermacrine the other 3-4 days a week. I should be able to maintain this dosing scheme for 6 months at a time if not more.

grondi

grondi

Awards
ok, so i'm a rep...with that said sustain alpha is great alongside my measly 100mg weekly test cyp injection.

I think I will try alternating sustan alpha and dermacrine using sustain 3-4 days a week and then dermacrine the other 3-4 days a week. I should be able to maintain this dosing scheme for 6 months at a time if not more.
Yes for sure on the Sustain Alpha... (In fact I ordered extra bottles on the last sale) Don't forget to warm up the skin (ie shower) before aplying. Makes a difference.
Grondi

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes for sure on the Sustain Alpha... (In fact I ordered extra bottles on the last sale) Don't forget to warm up the skin (ie shower) before aplying. Makes a difference.
Grondi
good on you...sustain has many loyal fans, it and dermacrine have been around a long time and still going strong!!!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the 48 or 65 on e2 with the anti-estragen? Also are those considered good numbers? I am on clomid about to start test and mine always comes back really low like under 10. I have been debating running my last four months of clomid with no anti-estrogen to see if it helps with power any.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is the 48 or 65 on e2 with the anti-estragen? Also are those considered good numbers? I am on clomid about to start test and mine always comes back really low like under 10. I have been debating running my last four months of clomid with no anti-estrogen to see if it helps with power any.
If your E2 is under 10 and you’re taking and AI you need to stop taking the AI. You’re crashing your E2 and that will make you feel like ass.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys. Been doing a lot of research and wanted to run this by the forum in case someone has tried this already, adding Proviron to your TRT dose to supercharge it. Ok, now for a little background. I can get pretty good levels from my T dose. 100mg a/wk will put me near 700ng/dl TT and 48pg/ml E2. 150mg a/wk will put me near 1000ng/dl and 65pg/ml E2. Of course I use Aromasin to knock the E2 down. But I hear Provirion doesn't convert and it's an E2 inhibitor. It also doesn't raise HCT, and I'm already at the borderline. So would 25mg a day of Provirin with 100mg Test a/wk be a good combo for a "Supercharged" TRT regimen? Weigh in on your thoughts, I'm curious.
This works well but your body can/will adapt quickly. I'd rotate the additional drug if possible. 1-2 weeks each but Proviron, Tren, and Masteron all have benefits to libido. Keep total dosing around 200mg/week and do blood work since all three affect lipids.

Low, daily doses of hCG work best for me. 100-150iu daily.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your E2 is under 10 and you’re taking and AI you need to stop taking the AI. You’re crashing your E2 and that will make you feel like ass.
I just got my latest blood work. The test was over 500 and the estrogen was like 26 i think. I believe he said men want it below 40 typically? Anyway as of January i will be starting Test ( playing in the big time now). He said he starts with 200mg cypionate every 10 days and sees if that is what he will do or 150mg every week. I was once told that you get your best gains on your first cycle so i am wondering if i should give it a month or so of the HRT or go all out and throw some extra test and maybe deca, dbol or eq in there. Thoughts? Thanks. The 3x per week of arimidex seemed to bring it up to a decent level.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got my latest blood work. The test was over 500 and the estrogen was like 26 i think. I believe he said men want it below 40 typically? Anyway as of January i will be starting Test ( playing in the big time now). He said he starts with 200mg cypionate every 10 days and sees if that is what he will do or 150mg every week. I was once told that you get your best gains on your first cycle so i am wondering if i should give it a month or so of the HRT or go all out and throw some extra test and maybe deca, dbol or eq in there. Thoughts? Thanks. The 3x per week of arimidex seemed to bring it up to a decent level.
First off test injections on TRT shouldn’t be any less frequent than 7 days, so go with 150mgs a week.

Spend a good year getting your protocol dialed in before you add anything. You won’t know what to tweak if you start adding stuff now.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off test injections on TRT shouldn’t be any less frequent than 7 days, so go with 150mgs a week.

Spend a good year getting your protocol dialed in before you add anything. You won’t know what to tweak if you start adding stuff now.
So since its trt would that mean this would not count as that magic first cycle that gives the best results? I was figuring on adding glutatmine, creatine, argainnine and HMB since they worked well natural and might give me a boost plus the test. I also used DHEA and Tribulus with the 1990s andro so i thought of adding that. Thank you much

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So since its trt would that mean this would not count as that magic first cycle that gives the best results? I was figuring on adding glutatmine, creatine, argainnine and HMB since they worked well natural and might give me a boost plus the test. I also used DHEA and Tribulus with the 1990s andro so i thought of adding that. Thank you much
I’m not sure where you’ve found that there’s a magic first cycle. I’ve been on TRT for almost 5 years and have never heard that. I seriously wouldn’t add anything for a year including supplements that effect test levels until you’ve been on TRT for at least a year. As far DHEA, does your dr check your blood levels for DHEA? You don’t want it too high or low. High DHEA can cause elevated E2 levels. Most guys backfill DHEA. You may also need to have your dr check your pregnenolone leaves and vitamin D3 levels as well.

All of this is just recommendations that I’ve been given, that has helped me or that other knowledgeable guys on here have taken. Get your protocol dialed in, then jump on a blast/cruise cycle. Good luck and keep us posted with your blood work man!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure where you’ve found that there’s a magic first cycle. I’ve been on TRT for almost 5 years and have never heard that. I seriously wouldn’t add anything for a year including supplements that effect test levels until you’ve been on TRT for at least a year. As far DHEA, does your dr check your blood levels for DHEA? You don’t want it too high or low. High DHEA can cause elevated E2 levels. Most guys backfill DHEA. You may also need to have your dr check your pregnenolone leaves and vitamin D3 levels as well.

All of this is just recommendations that I’ve been given, that has helped me or that other knowledgeable guys on here have taken. Get your protocol dialed in, then jump on a blast/cruise cycle. Good luck and keep us posted with your blood work man!
Thanks. Guess i will check out that year first on trt as i am 43 and never used gear all these years. As far as the magic cycle it is just a few sources including online mention you often get some of your best gains on your first cycle. That is where the phrase came from. So have you noticed having to train any different than when you went on TRT or should what i have been doing if its been working should i be able to keep training the way i have? Also have you supplemented the TRT? What kind of regimen did you use? I am totally raw and new on this.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Guess i will check out that year first on trt as i am 43 and never used gear all these years. As far as the magic cycle it is just a few sources including online mention you often get some of your best gains on your first cycle. That is where the phrase came from. So have you noticed having to train any different than when you went on TRT or should what i have been doing if its been working should i be able to keep training the way i have? Also have you supplemented the TRT? What kind of regimen did you use? I am totally raw and new on this.
This is what I take with my TRT. .25mgs of arimidex once a week, 75mgs pregnenolone per day, 50 mgs DHEA Monday-Friday, 10,000iu’s of vitamin D3, fish oil, hawthorn berry and CoQ10. I notice that I recover faster, have gains like it did in my late 20’s and overall feel better than I did at 33. I’m almost 46 now. Been on TRT for almost 6 years. I’ve also found diet is very important on TRT. I’m currently on keto and love it. Been on it since Oct 1st. Planning to cycle the keto diet with either Paleo or the Mediterranean diet.

This forum has helped me tremendously. Search and read the older posts. There’s a few really knowledgeable guys on here that have given me great advice. TRT isn’t cookie cutter. Some need to add other supplements where some don’t need them. That’s why it’s recommended to add nothing unless your dr tells you to for about a year. Then blast away!