need help with bloodwork
- 10-31-2018, 11:16 AM
- 11-06-2018, 04:14 PM
need more information about you and your cycle history. specifically your age. They will mainly look at your total test for TRT with those numbers almost any doctor would not put you on it.
honestly its not terrible, not good either. maybe you did a cycle recently and its on its way back up?
Free test could change throughout the day but it is on the low side. E2 is low, if I'm not mistaken 20-22 is the sweet spot for men.
Are you taking any sups that might lower E2?
Could try some BLR Viron to boost free test.
Last edited by reulert; 11-06-2018 at 04:17 PM. Reason: added info
Similar Forum Threads
- By ihcman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 27Last Post: 03-18-2007, 09:35 PM
- By dynomite in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2007, 08:43 PM
- By wardog in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:40 PM
- By drveejay11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2003, 01:03 PM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 03:13 AM