Cycle for people with aniexty

R

Rparm12

Awards
Over the past 6 months I’ve had really bad anxiety (I feel like such a p5ssy for saying that) but during that time I’ve ran epistane for 6 weeks and 1-andro for 4. Both didn’t effect my anxiety at all. I actually felt less anxious on them. Was planing on running a dmz and alpha-1 cycle but learned that that causes bad anxiety in people who don’t even have aniexty, so wondering what that will do to me. Anybody have a good PH/DS that’s a step above epistane, but won’t cause bad aniexty ( I know this is a treaky question becuase everyone is different

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Over the past 6 months I’ve had really bad anxiety (I feel like such a p5ssy for saying that) but during that time I’ve ran epistane for 6 weeks and 1-andro for 4. Both didn’t effect my anxiety at all. I actually felt less anxious on them. Was planing on running a dmz and alpha-1 cycle but learned that that causes bad anxiety in people who don’t even have aniexty, so wondering what that will do to me. Anybody have a good PH/DS that’s a step above epistane, but won’t cause bad aniexty ( I know this is a treaky question becuase everyone is different
In for advice on same situation man, I have anxiety issues as well. I actually was wanting to run epistane and a test base to prevent bad lethargy and fatigue which I experienced on halodrol earlier this year. I am also concerned about the anxiety issue as well. Glad to hear that went ok for you. What other support did you use, if you don't mind? But you're definitely alone man. I'm sure a lot of the more seasoned members will have some good feedback for you. Good luck brother!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pheraplex
Feels good like dbol and will slap size on like nobodies biz. Hard to find tho

R

Rparm12

Awards
In for advice on same situation man, I have anxiety issues as well. I actually was wanting to run epistane and a test base to prevent bad lethargy and fatigue which I experienced on halodrol earlier this year. I am also concerned about the anxiety issue as well. Glad to hear that went ok for you. What other support did you use, if you don't mind? But you're definitely alone man. I'm sure a lot of the more seasoned members will have some good feedback for you. Good luck brother!
I just ran epistane solo for 6 weeks at 40mg ED, only side was lethargy of course because I didn’t run a test base lol, if I can’t find something that won’t bother my aniexty I’m just gonna run epistane at 40mg ED for 6 weeks with some dermacrine as a base.

H

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have anxiety issues as well. For the record, I'm on TRT, so my T levels generally stay pretty level. Just recently came off of an Epistane cycle. First Epi cycle I've run in several years, and man I guess I forgot how it kicks my anxiety up. Overall, it turned into a pretty crappy cycle. Only gained ~5lbs with modest strength gains. Not sure it was a quality product, as I've seen much better results on some of the older brands. M1A doesn't seem to affect my anxiety, and I only need a very modest dose to get good results. Problem with M1A is a lot of it is glycogen, so gains fade pretty quickly. These days, I just don't seem to respond to PHs as well as I used to. Could be quality has gone downhill. I have some sten I'll be trying for my next cycle (winswole). I've only run m-sten once, and it's one of the best cycles I've ever had....Hope this stuff I got is legit.

R

Rparm12

Awards
I have anxiety issues as well. For the record, I'm on TRT, so my T levels generally stay pretty level. Just recently came off of an Epistane cycle. First Epi cycle I've run in several years, and man I guess I forgot how it kicks my anxiety up. Overall, it turned into a pretty crappy cycle. Only gained ~5lbs with modest strength gains. Not sure it was a quality product, as I've seen much better results on some of the older brands. M1A doesn't seem to affect my anxiety, and I only need a very modest dose to get good results. Problem with M1A is a lot of it is glycogen, so gains fade pretty quickly. These days, I just don't seem to respond to PHs as well as I used to. Could be quality has gone downhill. I have some sten I'll be trying for my next cycle (winswole). I've only run m-sten once, and it's one of the best cycles I've ever had....Hope this stuff I got is legit.
I definitely want to give M-Sten a shot one day!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I just ran epistane solo for 6 weeks at 40mg ED, only side was lethargy of course because I didn’t run a test base lol, if I can’t find something that won’t bother my aniexty I’m just gonna run epistane at 40mg ED for 6 weeks with some dermacrine as a base.
I personally need to lose a lot of weight before I run another cycle. And I have low T issues. Both probably played a big part in why my halo run went from fun at first, to just terrible the 4th, 5th, and 6th weeks. I should have just jumped off early.
I'm working on a plan with my doctor to address the issues. I'm 34 5'10. My diet and excercise is definitely on point, but the weight and anxiety is still an issue
I have tried a lot of natty anabolics/ tboosters/supps, that have helped with keeping the anxiety from really hitting hard.
When I was in my mid-late 20's, I loved IBE epi, really shredded me out and kept my weight at a solid 185-200. I never had any problems cycling back then, but that 30 y/o metabolism hit me pretty hard.
I hope to run even just 4 weeks of epi in the future, but that lethargy and headaches from the halodrol has kept me from cycling for several months now. Halo didn't seem to make me very anxious, but a lot of people say epi is a step up from Halo, and many people prefer Halo. I guess it's all about your personal goals and compound trait preferences.
I've read a lot about using a test base on an epi/similar cutting cycle. Many people reccomend 4-ad or Dermacrine. I really don't want that crippling lethargy but i also don't want to gain extra mass (endo-life). If I do run it though, I'll likely run it at a lower dose and cycle length.
Anxiety can be a biotch and hold you back in a lot of ways. And the meds can be very dangerous and addictive. I really wish you luck dude.

H

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal experience and research, a test base isn't really going to help with AAS-induced lethargy. Maybe for some it does, but generally speaking, it's something you'll just have to push through. Sucks. It might help with libido, and it could either help with anxiety or make it worse.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience and research, a test base isn't really going to help with AAS-induced lethargy. Maybe for some it does, but generally speaking, it's something you'll just have to push through. Sucks. It might help with libido, and it could either help with anxiety or make it worse.
damn

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have bad anxiety but nothing I have ever ran has made it worse. Actually on cycles I was more structured in my daily life and my anxiety would go away. Everyone is different.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have bad anxiety but nothing I have ever ran has made it worse. Actually on cycles I was more structured in my daily life and my anxiety would go away. Everyone is different.
Have to agree...with the exception of td dien. That stuff snuck up on me so much I was out looking for some substances to calm me down before I took a step back and realized what was going on....and dropped it immediately. When on gear I think I feel more capable and therefore more in control. That helps alleviate a lot of anxiety.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pheraplex
Feels good like dbol and will slap size on like nobodies biz. Hard to find tho
I agree with pheraplex. Not around anymore afaik, but it feels amazing to be on it. I would say straight testosterone is best, but you're looking for PH/PS, so that's not an option. I agree with the comments in here about dien as well, it will be stimulating and can cause anxiety over time, but that's also dose dependent.

Trest might be the best option, also the strongest at the moment however. I haven't noticed or seen reports of anxiety on it.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Likewise. I also have more energy while on, and as long as I keep busy and keep a structured routine, everything is fine (so long as I'm sleeping properly too).

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, dont feel like a Pvzzy or anything else just because you have anxiety. Its a ailment (I guess Ill call it) that affects many.
Mine came on late, probably around 45 years old, after being on Statins for 5 years. I finally got off them recently, but still anxious a bit. Prohormones only made it worse for me as well, while others never had that problem. We're all different. Even being on low TRT dose, I feel anxious, but not all the time. Mainly in situations Imnot comfortable with. (Speaking in public in front of people, etc.). Anyways, I feel it getting better being off statins for only a few months now, my lipids have been perfect with natty supps. (Niacin, Fish oil, Bergamot, Red Yeast Rice (good stuff from Norway), carnitine, etc.

I did some anavar for a month, seemed to bump anxiety a bit, but it was manageable. Went back down after my 30 days on Var. One of the guys mentioned Phera, I think that was the best PH I ever tried, felt great on it... Good luck..

R

Rparm12

Awards
Ya I’ve the only things I’ve ran was epistane and 1-Andro and I both I actually felt my anxiety eased down a little bit, but now I’m thinking about taking the big boys (dmz and alpha-1) which I’m scared is gonna give me some bad anxiety

L

Lift Lion

Awards
A common side effect of high estradiol/estrogen is anxiety. There are other potential causes of anxiety, but that is one.

If you run something non-aromatizing like 1-andro, this metabolizes to 1-test which cannot metabolize to test and hence can't aromatize to estrogen. (Your body makes estrogen by making test and then aromatizing to estrogen.) Your body will see you have plenty of androgens (1-test is an androgen) and will suppress test production when on 1-andro. The suppression of natural test by the addition of non-aromatizing 1-andro/1-test will lead to less estrogen, since there's no test to aromatize and the 1-test can't be aromatized.

The gist here is if you have anxiety and it decreases with taking non-aromatizing compounds like 1-andro, your anxiety may be caused by high estradiol. A combination of non-aromatizing compounds and/or an aromatase inhibitor may help reduce your estradiol and hence anxiety dramatically. Or your anxiety could be caused by something else, but getting a sensitive estradiol blood test to test your levels could help determine. If 1-andro made you less anxious, I would be looking in that direction.

A

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A common side effect of high estradiol/estrogen is anxiety. There are other potential causes of anxiety, but that is one.

If you run something non-aromatizing like 1-andro, this metabolizes to 1-test which cannot metabolize to test and hence can't aromatize to estrogen. (Your body makes estrogen by making test and then aromatizing to estrogen.) Your body will see you have plenty of androgens (1-test is an androgen) and will suppress test production when on 1-andro. The suppression of natural test by the addition of non-aromatizing 1-andro/1-test will lead to less estrogen, since there's no test to aromatize and the 1-test can't be aromatized.

The gist here is if you have anxiety and it decreases with taking non-aromatizing compounds like 1-andro, your anxiety may be caused by high estradiol. A combination of non-aromatizing compounds and/or an aromatase inhibitor may help reduce your estradiol and hence anxiety dramatically. Or your anxiety could be caused by something else, but getting a sensitive estradiol blood test to test your levels could help determine. If 1-andro made you less anxious, I would be looking in that direction.
Interesting that you say that, I get pretty bad anxiety attacks but when I was on a 7 week cycle of 11kt, my mood was up, and anxiety almost completely went away, I was thinking it must mean I usually have abnormally high cortisol, but estrogen would make sense too. Thanks for the info :)