Cerberus 19nor cycle

B

Bolex

Awards
Hi I've got a few bottles of Sparta nutrition Cerberus ( V1 with 19nor...) in stock
View attachment 171157

Thinking of doing 8 weeks but how high do you think one has to run this stack for good results?

I am 38 years old, 75kg and have been lifting for 5 years...

I will be using Cell cycle assist and SNS inhibit-P during the entire cycle.
Have examestane on hand if needed.

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Alfamax xt
Examestane if needed.

B

Bolex

Awards
Does anyone know if you have any joint benefits from the 19 dhea I am having some joint pain in my wrist and elbow and was wondering if this combo could actually give me some relief...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey you ever run this and did you have a test base too ?

B

Bolex

Awards
Hey you ever run this and did you have a test base too ?
Will be starting cerberus V1 next Week 3 caps per day.
No no test base for now there is a low dose epiandro in it and I hope it is enough. If I feel very lethargic I will up the epiandro or introduce some 4 andro to the mix.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The andros labelled super are supposed to be estered. That's why there's two different androsterones in it. R andro and androsterone are the same, super r andro is estered androsterone.

B

Bolex

Awards
The andros labelled super are supposed to be estered. That's why there's two different androsterones in it. R andro and androsterone are the same, super r andro is estered androsterone.
Maybe I am wrong but I thought that the first in the list androsterone was the same as 1-dhea,
Super Rb DHEA the same as epiandro and super 19 dhea was a 19 nor-andro

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe I am wrong but I thought that the first in the list androsterone was the same as 1-dhea,
Super Rb DHEA the same as epiandro and super 19 dhea was a 19 nor-andro
Nope, androsterone is the 3a isomer of Epiandro. R andro is another name for androsterone, the super is added to denote that it's estered, or, thats how it SHOULD be.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super r andro should be androsterone undecylenate.

B

Bolex

Awards
Super r andro should be androsterone undecylenate.
OK thanks for clearing that up for me it was my mistake...
What dosage do you think I can push these do you think 4 caps a day would be overkill?

B

Bolex

Awards
How’s this going?
Things are going well for now. I'm 3 weeks and 2 days Into the cycle.
Strength and endurance are up, libido is also high.
Weight is up 2kg and appetite is strong.
Started at 3 caps per day but have increased to 5 caps a day after 2 weeks.
Yesterday was the beginning of the 4th week and I decided to add some 4 andro I had at home also from Sparta nutrition (4glory) to this cycle at a moderate 230mg/ day and I might increase the dose to 345 towards week 6.
For now this has been a fun cycle the feel-good effects are definitely here.

B

Bolex

Awards
Better question is did he even get gains?
Hi guys, it was a fun ride. I Felt good the entire cycle and libido was always through the roof the entire 8 weeks!
As for gains I started the cycle with 74. 5kg and 9% bf and finished 82.5kg with 9.6% body fat.
But I dosed it pretty high 5 caps o cerberus a day and 4 glory 330mg day. It was an expensive cycle but it was fun I am now still week 3 of PCT and my weight is 81. 5kg.