Insulin

Ahmedelanwary

Ahmedelanwary

Awards
Hey guys i m 41 years old . I ve been training for about 10 years my bf is 16% muscle over normal range by 10 kgms and water over normal range by 10 kgms as well . I take protein and bcaa nad testosterone injections . My question is if i use insulin will it help to gain more muscle and lower my body fat??? I wanna be like 7 % body fat again

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Straight off the bat if you look like that pic then you are leagues ahead of where I am at the moment so I'm not really qualified to respond but I don't think anyone on here would be crazy enough to recommend any kind of insulin protocol. The answer to your question I'm sure is probably yes although I believe it's utilised more for muscle growth rather than fat loss and a lot of other parameters need to be in place. But a bad injection can be fatal. It's not like messing up a test pin. Forget if you've done it and accidentally double dose or inject then for whatever reason don't eat the required amount of carbs within a certain time frame and it's game over. That's just my oppinion though of course.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Get bigger yes, loose bf, Probably not. It don't work like that, slin is a sketchy subject for me so I can't advise but there's ppl here that can, il tag them in

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use insulin and im 44. You will gain body fat using slin. I can go on and on...but me and mathersby are pretty knowledgeable on this topic. Do you have specific questions regarding its use?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been kicking around slin myself. I found a protocol by Mike Arnold over at muscle chemistry that a search should turn up. Claims it's a safer way to go about it.... and hes a smart dude.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been kicking around slin myself. I found a protocol by Mike Arnold over at muscle chemistry that a search should turn up. Claims it's a safer way to go about it.... and hes a smart dude.
Here ya go. Go to walmart buy novalog and a box of 100 pins. Go to gnc buy a 20 pound bag of serious mass. Next day 1 hour before gym, pin 8 units sub q in stomach fat using insulin pin. Immediately after word, drink a shake of serious mass with two heaping scoops. Next, make another shake the exact same way to take to gym. 30 mins after work out begins, start drinking the shake....i also put a scoop of creatine in this shake. Finish shake as work out ends. 1 hour later eat a meal of carbs and protein...limit fat intake on insulin....like 2 cups rice 2 chicken breasts. 2 hours later eat that meal again. Increase insulin dose...i got up to 22 units and never felt the slightest bit hypo. Only use this method on training days. Keep sugar..pop candy etc on hand just in case. Easy as pie. Weight and strength increase using this method is unreal. No script needed for novalog at Wal-Mart...its like 25 bucks

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here ya go. Go to walmart buy novalog and a box of 100 pins. Go to gnc buy a 20 pound bag of serious mass. Next day 1 hour before gym, pin 8 units sub q in stomach fat using insulin pin. Immediately after word, drink a shake of serious mass with two heaping scoops. Next, make another shake the exact same way to take to gym. 30 mins after work out begins, start drinking the shake....i also put a scoop of creatine in this shake. Finish shake as work out ends. 1 hour later eat a meal of carbs and protein...limit fat intake on insulin....like 2 cups rice 2 chicken breasts. 2 hours later eat that meal again. Increase insulin dose...i got up to 22 units and never felt the slightest bit hypo. Only use this method on training days. Keep sugar..pop candy etc on hand just in case. Easy as pie. Weight and strength increase using this method is unreal. No script needed for novalog at Wal-Mart...its like 25 bucks
YO! Thanks!