PCT for Dermacrine?

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
What type of PCT, if any, should i be on for Dermacrine? I’m halfway through my bottle and using it for the first time. Thanks for any info.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming you're otherwise healthy and only used dhea for a month or two, you probably won't need a PCT. Just take equal or even better, double, the time off as you were on.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of PCT, if any, should i be on for Dermacrine? I’m halfway through my bottle and using it for the first time. Thanks for any info.
Yeah, i just finished a two bottle run, you don't need a pct for this product. You can maybe throw in some sustain alpha from iconic labs if you want, i'm doing 4 weeks of that now as well

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i just finished a two bottle run, you don't need a pct for this product. You can maybe throw in some sustain alpha from iconic labs if you want, i'm doing 4 weeks of that now as well
What would you say Sustain is for? Thanks for the info.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you say Sustain is for? Thanks for the info.
For me personally, it kind of just helps your transition from being on dhea, where you feel really good and your libido is pretty high, the sustain alpha just helps your natural test production again to keep your libido going and help your mood

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me personally, it kind of just helps your transition from being on dhea, where you feel really good and your libido is pretty high, the sustain alpha just helps your natural test production again to keep your libido going and help your mood

Tank88

lol-told you so....glad the sustain is treating you well!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okey dokey so I’ll be ordering Sustain lol
sustain alpha is the perfect follow up to dermacrine...if you have any questions shoot me a pm.

use my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com and save 25% off.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okey dokey so I’ll be ordering Sustain lol
Also, were you planning on only doing one bottle of dermacrine or two? If at all possible, try and do 2 bottles so you do an 8 week run. I know it's kind of irritating how people are always like, oh you gotta do 8 weeks to see results, but from my experience with dermacrine, you're really gonna want to do 8 weeks, it really starts working well towards the end of your first bottle.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
How does dermacrine pair up w TRT? And how long can I run it ?

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Also, were you planning on only doing one bottle of dermacrine or two? If at all possible, try and do 2 bottles so you do an 8 week run. I know it's kind of irritating how people are always like, oh you gotta do 8 weeks to see results, but from my experience with dermacrine, you're really gonna want to do 8 weeks, it really starts working well towards the end of your first bottle.
If that’s the case I guess you sold me on the second bottle. It’s better off that way I guess cuz I have a beach volleyball event September 8 so I was hesitant to stop my Dermacrine run prior to that cuz you know I’m trying to look sexy and beastlike, a second bottle would take me through summer and I can detox and regroup fall/winter. Thanks for all the info bro.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that’s the case I guess you sold me on the second bottle. It’s better off that way I guess cuz I have a beach volleyball event September 8 so I was hesitant to stop my Dermacrine run prior to that cuz you know I’m trying to look sexy and beastlike, a second bottle would take me through summer and I can detox and regroup fall/winter. Thanks for all the info bro.
No worries man, i hope you enjoy your dermacrine run, i sure did, i'll definitely run it again in the future as well

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does dermacrine pair up w TRT? And how long can I run it ?
Dermacrine is just a TD DHEA/ pregnenolone and is not related to TRT. Why so many people think it can be used as TRT?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine is TD DHEA/pregnenolone you dont need pct.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is just a TD DHEA/ pregnenolone and is not related to TRT. Why so many people think it can be used as TRT?
No. Im am on trt. Does it PAIR well with my trt(that im already on). A simple No or Yes would suffice.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay. for me this is just a DHEA product and can be used as any other DHEA if you need to add DHEA to your regimen. Having said that i’ve heard some people saying they increased their test level using dermacrine but never saw any lab test proofing that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay. for me this is just a DHEA product and can be used as any other DHEA if you need to add DHEA to your regimen. Having said that i’ve heard some people saying they increased their test level using dermacrine but never saw any lab test proofing that.
it is obvious that you have never used dermacrine….just sayin

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is obvious that you have never used dermacrine….just sayin
I’m not saying its not working i’m saying I didn’t see any blood-work showing it increases test level. do you have any before/after blood work? it is nice to read on the forums that it work like 150mg of test-e per week but it’s better to have proof of it. I believe it improves mood , libido, energy etc... but until I see result from blood work I’ll not say it increases test level significantly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m not saying its not working i’m saying I didn’t see any blood-work showing it increases test level. do you have any before/after blood work? it is nice to read on the forums that it work like 150mg of test-e per week but it’s better to have proof of it. I believe it improves mood , libido, energy etc... but until I see result from blood work I’ll not say it increases test level significantly.
if you had read the man's post he asked if dermacrine would 'PAIR' with his trt dose, not replace it....you have never saw me post that dermacrine works like 150mg of test, but improved MOOD, LIBIDO, ENERGY ETC seems like a pretty effective product to me in my humble opinion...

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you had read the man's post he asked if dermacrine would 'PAIR' with his trt dose, not replace it....you have never saw me post that dermacrine works like 150mg of test, but improved MOOD, LIBIDO, ENERGY ETC seems like a pretty effective product to me in my humble opinion...
I was not referring to you but to too many people who think it replaces test. Even the title of the thread refer to that.

As said before I agree with you in does improve mood, libido etc. I think we are saying the same thing but just arguing on something you didn’t say and i didn’t say you said :)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are we positive that transdermal DHEA will not suppress test levels at all? I’d love to use it with some natty supps if that’s the case. I always thought it might be suppressive still

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we positive that transdermal DHEA will not suppress test levels at all? I’d love to use it with some natty supps if that’s the case. I always thought it might be suppressive still
i mean i didn't get bloods done before and after taking it, but i haven't felt any symptoms of lower test, for example more lethargy, lower libido, change in moods etc, so i can't put money on it that it's not suppressive, but i don't think so, not based on my experience

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your dose is not too high and too long cycle I dont see any point for a PCT. Even then if the need of PCT is not confirmed by blood test I dont see the point.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was not referring to you but to too many people who think it replaces test. Even the title of the thread refer to that.

As said before I agree with you in does improve mood, libido etc. I think we are saying the same thing but just arguing on something you didn’t say and i didn’t say you said :)
we are cool...I apologize if I were short, going thru some health issues with oldest granddaughter and i'm a little stressed!!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we are cool...I apologize if I were short, going thru some health issues with oldest granddaughter and i'm a little stressed!!!
Sorry to hear that big man, good luck, prayers are with you guys

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to apologize. I'm sorry if my post was not clear enough. Sorry to hear about your granddauther's health issues.

Oldog

Awards
I’ve been using dermacrine and sustain together along with MK. Planning on saving the sustain for PCT and adding dark carnival. The epi is pretty mild. Any support and other pct needed?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been using dermacrine and sustain together along with MK. Planning on saving the sustain for PCT and adding dark carnival. The epi is pretty mild. Any support and other pct needed?
the sustain ran after dermacrine has that covered, as far as the epi most will say run a serm.

Oldog

Awards
Think it’s worth running the dermacrine and epi together?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think it’s worth running the dermacrine and epi together?
That would be a great combo. Add the sustain alpha after for libido support.