TBol

starscream26

Awards
Not sure if this is in the right forum. Anyhow, I’ve been eyeing on TBol for quite sometime now. I’ve taken ostarine and Andro-1 w/dermacrine before (separate cycles) with clomid as a PCT.

Here are my stats: 5’10, 191lbs, would say around 13% bf, 36y/o, 22 years of training. My goal is to increase my lean body mass and olan on doing no more than 6 weeks of TBol with the hopes of gaining at least 10lbs of lean mass.

My question to those with experience:
1) Are you able to keep most of the gains after completing proper PCT? Of course, being on point with nutrition and training.
2) Is Tudca important as an on-cycle?
3) is 40mg suffice? I know this is the minimum but is there really a benefit of doing more?
3) Is one better over the other when it comes to PCT for TBol: clomid vs nova?

Thanks for the help.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
1) yes easily but as with anything, everyone is going to recommend a test base and no oral only cycles
2) important? No , might get bashed for it but I don't believe personally that tudca is absolutely necessary the way most others do on here. Would I recommend it or some other liver support sure but necessary, nahh.
3) I've ran it at 40-60 and honestly 60 was that much better , if I ran it again I'd go 60 the whole ride .
3b) imo it's preference , I like clomid better myself.
4) might wanna delete that before they delete the whole post from here.

Now just a suggestion, look into Halodrol too. Couple benefits - easier to find, less likely to be ripped off and results were honestly pretty similar from both these compounds . Halodrol still remains my favorite mild oral even after running both