Test Base with tren 45 years old

Davidelsons

Awards
Wanted to share my experience and results using testosterone with Tren to gain lean mass.
will update as I go along...

6'4" 222 45yo.

running 400- 500 test. I was going to ramp my testosterone up higher but may not be needed..

My first cycle was test only of 500 per week for about 8 weeks gained about 10 pounds a lot of that was water...

week 1 Tren @ 50 eod
week 2 Tren @ 100 eod.

No negative sides so far. No night sweats.
Body hair on my back and shoulders seems to be sprouting up!

Already noticing more vascularity and muscles and seem fuller more swell slightly.
leaning out some too...

increased calories to 3500 +.. from 2300
no weight increase yet. Little or no strength increase in gym..

Focusing on getting good volume and pump in my exercises..

Will post some before and after pics if I get anywhere with this cycle..

** Tren is definitely made me feel more confident... I'm in such a good mood and feel good that I don't have an issue with temper anger... I have a short fuse to begin with so I am conscious of always maintaining as best I can a calm and confident demeanor..

And I believe it's either my confidence or the pheromones I'm giving off having these levels of hormone in my body is that my wife of 14 years Can't Get Enough.. we have sexual activity 4-5 times a week where we used to be maybe once or twice a week... she's very very attracted to me and I'm not complaining LOL..
20180517_183616-1512x2016.jpg

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
How much muscle did you lose after coming off test?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren makes me feel amazing as well. Lots of energy, insane sex drive (I gotta go 3x a day at least when on it). I also like to keep test low on it, usually only a TRT level dose, and then I don't really see any sides. I'm also in my 40s, just turned 40 last yr.

Davidelsons

Awards
229 LBS today. Mostly water weight from carb and test increase ..upped my calories to four to five thousand to see if I could finally get the scale to move as Tren just burns everything off.... it did!

Will cut back calories this week... but from my experience so far you have to eat a lot more calories on Tren to gain any kind of weight...

My Trenbolone dosage on going to to 150-200 EOD .... Tren A 150 and Tren E 50..

Feeling some good strength increase in gym but most importantly the pump and swole... joint issues do not allow me to lift heavy...

I've actually decided to increase my test base to about 800 per week because of this point everything is about gaining mass over the next 6 weeks.... no real Tren side effects again I might even try to do 200 eod and then cut back..

Then I will go into a cut and I think it'll be quite easy with Tren....

I'm learning that my age requires more anabolics to get any type of result. So a lot of the broscience out there pertains to younger men... .

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you need to be on over a gram of gear per week unless you were already a mass monster. Might burn out your AR and be asking for unecessary sides that way. Just lookin out. If it were me, I wouldn't go up to 800mg/week with test while on tren. But if you are, watch your lipids/BP/etc and definitely use caber/prami and a strong AI. It's always tempting to up the dose, but you'll have diminishing returns in future cycles when you are larger, and it will be frustrating.

Davidelsons

Awards
Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you need to be on over a gram of gear per week unless you were already a mass monster. Might burn out your AR and be asking for unecessary sides that way. Just lookin out. If it were me, I wouldn't go up to 800mg/week with test while on tren. But if you are, watch your lipids/BP/etc and definitely use caber/prami and a strong AI. It's always tempting to up the dose, but you'll have diminishing returns in future cycles when you are larger, and it will be frustrating.
I appreciate your advice and actually I am going to drop my test back down to probably 400 a week... I'm going to up my Tren dose gradually just to see how much I can handle.... this past week I noticed a lot of water weight gain and I'm just wasting money shooting that much test.....

I haven't really noticed any side effects at a 100-150 EOD... other than I wake up much earlier in the morning and don't sleep as soundly..... I often take edible cannabis before bed and it helps a lot...... it also Mellows me out during the day even though I don't take any during the day..

I do take an AI..... my blood pressure last week was low so that's good.... and I wonder how strong the Tren really is as we all get the stuff from underground lab so you never really know if it's truly at 100% strength as advertised...

This week I upped my Tren to 200 EOD and we will see what happens... I use both Tren a and Tren e so if my side effects get too harsh I can cut back...

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
If ur getting good gains why keep pushing the envelope? If it aint broke dont fix it.

Davidelsons

Awards
If ur getting good gains why keep pushing the envelope? If it aint broke dont fix it.
curiosity.... and
....because dosage is so individual.. maybe i can handle 1 gram a week and get great gains for my age.... maybe not.

Plus the compounds we buy are from underground labs and you never really know what strength you actually have... i inject 800mg but it might only be 500...

I would say my gaines are just so so at this point anyway.....

appreciate the input ...

Davidelsons

Awards
Reducing calories down to about 2200 to see if I can burn off some excess belly fat.
Was eating way too much. Some people claim you can eat whatever you want on Tren that is not the case for me with my activity level.

I am currently starting this week doing 200mg Tren A and 100 Tren E EOD. My side effects have been minor I have minor night sweats just waking up a little bit sweaty on my face but nothing major. I do sleep slightly wake up a lot tossing and turning it could be because I'm too hot.. I'm not waking up in a pool of sweat like some users.

Tren hasn't really affected my temper or irritability much given the high dosage over the past couple weeks that I've ramped up.

Either I'm a mutant or the tren I'm taking is underdosed. If side effects should come in too strong I can stop taking the tren all together and after for 5 days start with a smaller dose again. That is why I will continue taking Tren A at a higher dosage because I can quit that and it will dissipate from my body fairly quickly.

I've been getting compliments about my recent size increases and fullness...

Davidelsons

Awards
.... this past 3 or 4 days I've had an increase in muscle cramps..... I've also had an energy crash I think I may have reduced my carbs out too quickly...

Drinking a lot of water so the only thing that could be causing all my muscle cramping is the increasing tren dose??

Davidelsons

Awards
For the past week I've been doing everyday dose of 150. 100 of Tren A. 50 of Tren E.

Going to ramp up by calories closer to 3000. I did burn off some fat/water weight this past week when I reduced my calories. I will accept some belly fat and bloating as I am trying to lean bulk. Tren cannot make new muscle out of thin air.
obviously we need some surplus. calories getting the right amount can be tricky.

I thought I would have much more severe side effects .I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos on Tren...reading blogs... I am taking would be considered a high dosage but either I just have a very high tolerance or again the products are underdosed.... I certainly have some night sweats and do not sleep that well kind of toss and turn a lot ....but I take edible cannabis and melatonin and I've increased mk-677 so the combo has improved my sleep.

I would say I'm a little bit more irritable less patient but nowhere near the amount I would expect that would require me to stop taking Tren or reduce my dose...

I can already see the great benefits that Tren use when cutting for sure..

Hopefully I can put on a few more pounds of lean muscle mass over the next three to four weeks because I plan on running a cycle for about 8 weeks....

** as far as the irritability and other personality side effects... I think they would be greatly enhanced on a cutting diet. The fact that I am eating at a surplus for me makes a big difference ....in the past when I have cut calories especially carbs I definitely am more irritable and grumpy and then adding Tren to that could be a disaster.....

We'll update this post from time to time thanks!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.... this past 3 or 4 days I've had an increase in muscle cramps..... I've also had an energy crash I think I may have reduced my carbs out too quickly...

Drinking a lot of water so the only thing that could be causing all my muscle cramping is the increasing tren dose??
Try magnesium oil (rub on with latex gloves, transdermally). Helps tremendously with cramps and has a slew of other benefits.

Davidelsons

Awards
Try magnesium oil (rub on with latex gloves, transdermally). Helps tremendously with cramps and has a slew of other benefits.
cramping decreased when I skipped a tren dose. its come back last few days as im doing an ED dose. will skip a day tomorrow. will look into mag oil...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to do this same cycle in a few months. I'm 44, 6'6, 350 lbs, power lifter, many years of cycling and many many years under the bar. Want to cut to about 290 and see what I look like

Davidelsons

Awards
I'm going to do this same cycle in a few months. I'm 44, 6'6, 350 lbs, power lifter, many years of cycling and many many years under the bar. Want to cut to about 290 and see what I look like
hve you had to increase the amount you use with each cycle of same compound?

Davidelsons

Awards
Had my first bout of Tren cough. But it was very minor. Right after I pinned I noticed I had shortness of breath and I had to clear my throat and cough a few times but that was it. .. having read up on this I knew what to expect ....I've had some shortness of breath in the past but today was the first really noticeable one.

I normally use an insulin pin. Rotating between my delts and lats. I use a 25 gauge pin when I use it on my quads.

I have done 900 mg of Tren in the past 6 days. The main negative side effect that I am aware of is muscle cramping. The mk-677 melatonin and cannabis combination has really improved my sleep and I have a fan blasting on me all night... cardiovascular endurance is definitely reduced I have shortness of breath and get tired easily..

My gear could be underdosed and/or I am just a non-responder Tren tolerant type.... or worse I'm just frying my insides and don't know it yet.. long-term permanent damage results from Chronicity... is why I'm going to only do 8 to 9 weeks..... I read that some Bros run Tren for six to nine months long Cycles...

It's been about four and a half weeks since I started....

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hve you had to increase the amount you use with each cycle of same compound?
My first cycle was 500 of Test...like 15 years ago. Right now I'm doing 750 with 50mgs of anadrol per day. So, I have increased...but I don't go over a gram of combined compounds a week. No need to.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With tren low test is best from the many experienced user accounts I've read. Never touched tren personally.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With tren low test is best from the many experienced user accounts I've read. Never touched tren personally.
Yup, tren is super androgenic as well. There is no need to use high levels of test on a tren cycle. Tren is also far more anabolic than test. I personally love low test (like TRT level test) on tren cycles, never any sides, feel amazing, sex drive is over the top, and gains are amazing.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had my first bout of Tren cough. But it was very minor. Right after I pinned I noticed I had shortness of breath and I had to clear my throat and cough a few times but that was it. .. having read up on this I knew what to expect ....I've had some shortness of breath in the past but today was the first really noticeable one.

I normally use an insulin pin. Rotating between my delts and lats. I use a 25 gauge pin when I use it on my quads.

I have done 900 mg of Tren in the past 6 days. The main negative side effect that I am aware of is muscle cramping. The mk-677 melatonin and cannabis combination has really improved my sleep and I have a fan blasting on me all night... cardiovascular endurance is definitely reduced I have shortness of breath and get tired easily..

My gear could be underdosed and/or I am just a non-responder Tren tolerant type.... or worse I'm just frying my insides and don't know it yet.. long-term permanent damage results from Chronicity... is why I'm going to only do 8 to 9 weeks..... I read that some Bros run Tren for six to nine months long Cycles...

It's been about four and a half weeks since I started....
900 of tren is just plain dumb. I'm 6'6 and 355. I've been cycling for more than 15 years and 400 of tren is good for me..anything more just increases sides. Your stuff is bunk or you are dying inside.

Davidelsons

Awards
My first cycle was 500 of Test...like 15 years ago. Right now I'm doing 750 with 50mgs of anadrol per day. So, I have increased...but I don't go over a gram of combined compounds a week. No need to.
I have Anadrol I have not used it yet I was kind of saving that for when I cut. Obviously Tren is a compound to cut with but I figured be good to change things up...

Davidelsons

Awards
20180613_155350-756x1008.jpg

blood pressure is elevated from my normal I usually have lower blood pressure.

Davidelsons

Awards
900 of tren is just plain dumb. I'm 6'6 and 355. I've been cycling for more than 15 years and 400 of tren is good for me..anything more just increases sides. Your stuff is bunk or you are dying inside.
Yes. Bunk and or cut. there is no way this is Pharmacy grade Tren that you can't buy anyway.
That's why I've been increasing my dosage to see how I take it.

I should probably switch labs.

Davidelsons

Awards
Last night was feeling kind of funky ..shortness of breath ....feeling a little bit of tingling throughout the body ...started having paranoia thoughts about taking too much Tren excetera...

Did not take my dose today. I'll let my levels subside for a few days and then go to a monday-wednesday-friday pin maybe 200 or 250. I would guesstimate that this tren is probably 65%-70% pure if that......

That is why I've been pushing it each week increasing the dose to see what I can tolerate ....think I found it..... and I think it will also depend on which lab you get your gear from to determine how much you want a dose...

Davidelsons

Awards
Did leg workout and was difficult due to no cardiovascular endurance. Doing leg squats and leg presses I was out of breath.
I get out of breath easily doing anything. There is no doubt that Tren definitely has affected my endurance ..even walking up the stairs I start panting a little bit . I ran a 1 mile Fun Run with my kids but actually I walked most of it lol ...felt like I ran a marathon.

The muscle pump was amazing and the best I've ever had even with using very lightweight. My quads were quivering and so swole. The Tren is definitely giving me an amazing pump ...
I have noticed that my glutes and quads have grown enough that anything I wear is very tight fitting now..

I haven't increased the resistance of any of my exercises ....I just been increasing the number of repetitions and using rest pause and drop sets to force as much blood into the muscle I can and it is working. I do not want to go down that road of lifting heavy and wrecking my joints that already are fragile enough...

I took 3 days off from pinning. The cramping went away by day 2 and I definitely have slept through the night.

I started my dose again today and I noticed a little cramping.

I'm about 5 weeks in overall and Tren does definitely work . I'm putting some lean gains on and not increasing excess body fat. I could have increase my calories a little more gradually as I've been able to tolerate more Tren and I probably would have gained some more size by now..

I'm at 230 lbs now.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
I did 8 weeks of 100mg tren ace a few years ago witha test base of course.

My buddy told me i didnt need that much, but i had read somewhere that 700mg/wk was where the magic happened (stupid i know).

Anyways i stuck to it but the night sweats were absolutely horrible. Cramps. Really bad anxiety. Got angry at dumb **** reeeally easily (controlled it tho). I wanted to fight too..like i really jus wanted someone to walk up n hit me so i could go ape **** on him haha.

Also my confidence especially w the ladies was in the gutter too. Probably because of the anxiety, but i always felt out of place which is bass ackwards from my norm.

...wanted to literally rape every woman i saw on the spot..

I could definitely eat anything i wanted (altho my diet was pretty good) and wake up the next day looking fuller and more defined. Veins were popping all over even my pelvic area.

Moral of my story is i wouldnt do it again. Dont get me wrong i loved the look and the gains, but those sides were jus too much.

Davidelsons

Awards

My buddy told me i didnt need that much, but i had read somewhere that 700mg/wk was where the magic happened (stupid i know).

Anyways i stuck to it but the night sweats were absolutely horrible. Cramps. Really bad anxiety. Got angry at dumb **** reeeally easily (controlled it tho). I wanted to fight too..like i really jus wanted someone to walk up n hit me so i could go ape **** on him haha.

Also my confidence especially w the ladies was in the gutter too. Probably because of the anxiety, but i always felt out of place which is bass ackwards from my norm.

I could definitely eat anything i wanted (altho my diet was pretty good) and wake up the next day looking fuller and more defined. Veins were popping all over even my pelvic area.

Moral of my story is i wouldnt do it again. Dont get me wrong i loved the look and the gains, but those sides were jus too much.
I'm going to order some more Tren from a different lab. Based on everything I've read I should be having far more side effects at these high levels of Tren which is why I think it's underdosed. But there are people who have a high tolerance to Tren and other gear. But that also means I'm not getting the same anabolic effect because lack of sides could also mean the drug is not as effective..

I have a buddy who sweats so bad on Tren that he has to sleep on a towel and change it at least once a night. And he says he's really hard to deal with on Tren so he didn't continue the cycle

I think age and maturity has a lot to do with it. With my personality if I tried Tren back when I was only 30 I'm sure I couldn't handle the sides mentally anyway...

But overall I'm putting on some lean gains slowly and not really putting on excess fat so will keep going for a while..

some guys that talk about gaining 15 -20 lb of muscle mass I'd be happy with just a 5 lb of lean muscle mass at my age.

I think this is going to be a great drug for me to cut with or even just doing a maintenance level calories.. I probably will lean up a lot.

Davidelsons

Awards
20180620_201849-2016x1512.jpg

I can see the tren is drying me out a little bit even though I'm running about five hundred of testosterone and running Surplus calories ..I would think lowering my T and calories I would get ripped relatively quickly...

I ordered some taurine and I use the Magnesium spray to help with the cramping that's the real problem is the cramping.

If I don't take cannabis I wake up very early in the morning 2 or 3 hours before I normally wake up... Wide Awake! Mk-677 and melatonin do not help me sleep at all it's the Cannabis that works the best and Mellows my mood out...

Since I'm trying to bulk I want to keep my test higher. I know some guys say run low test High Tren but I wonder if that's when they cut?

Country

Awards
Ive run test as high as 2500mgs pw with tren after yrs of trying different things i see my best results when my test is lower than my tren. Ive also noticed that i get less sides on tren e than tren a b4 shows ill run my test prop at 400mgs pw and tren at 600mgs pw and results are far better when my test is lower. Then once my bf gets low and i add mast it makes me look like stone. To stay full before i do a show ive run drol but now tbol keeps me full while dieting

Davidelsons

Awards
Ive run test as high as 2500mgs pw with tren after yrs of trying different things i see my best results when my test is lower than my tren. Ive also noticed that i get less sides on tren e than tren a b4 shows ill run my test prop at 400mgs pw and tren at 600mgs pw and results are far better when my test is lower. Then once my bf gets low and i add mast it makes me look like stone. To stay full before i do a show ive run drol but now tbol keeps me full while dieting

i was going to lower my test to 250mg pw? down from 500... as long as I don't have sexual dysfunctions if my test gets too low

I ordered Tren A from Saizar labs and Tren Tren from KX . I want to see how they compare....

This week I used my vape before bed and I get 100% full night's sleep no waking up at all. Even better than edibles. .. side effect of cannabis though is you can feel groggy or tired the next day... but I'd rather feel a little tired and still get a good workout then have to deal with tren sides throughout the day.. it seems vaping greatly reduces the cramping the following day. I don't do any cannabis during the day it's just before bed most nights...

but my Tren tolerance is also increasing I think... im using 200mg blend now from GPLs..

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see a difference in the new pic you posted. I think your gear must be good imo

I get by with even 120mg/week test (TRT dose) when on tren/other AAS. You should be good at 250. Also, sides are very individual. I don't get tren sweats or many bad sides from it at all. Some people seem get them bad though.

I also love my MJ at night, for rest/relaxation/sleep. Need to get myself a vape, for convenience at night when in bed.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've only ever tried up to 550mg/week of tren ace (with trt level test dose). No sweats, no anxiety, no bad mood swings even though I tend to have a bad temper at times, I was fine on it. My sex drive was extra intense though.

Davidelsons

Awards
I can see a difference in the new pic you posted. I think your gear must be good imo

I get by with even 120mg/week test (TRT dose) when on tren/other AAS. You should be good at 250. Also, sides are very individual. I don't get tren sweats or many bad sides from it at all. Some people seem get them bad though.

I also love my MJ at night, for rest/relaxation/sleep. Need to get myself a vape, for convenience at night when in bed.
Yes appreciate the feedback and I think my Tren is just fine. I did order some more expensive Brands but I'm not going to even bother to open them I'll save them for another time.

The Tren I have is working and it might be a little underdosed but at this point , I'm doing 200 mg EOD day of Tren Tren from GPLs. so 700mg now vs 1000mg

On my injection days and I always do the morning, sometimes I do get a lot more irritable and hot-headed especially in the evenings , and more of the hot flashes. Thats the Tren A Im thinking...

....The other evening I was really getting irritable and started arguing with my wife just feeling really hot headed ....I knew I had to do something.....so I took some edible MJ.... and within a half hour I was laughing and joking and being silly excetera.. I mean it's just incredible how soothing and relaxing cannabis is ....somebody should sell Tren with cannabis LOL... I can appreciate guys saying the sides are too much and it's too difficult to be around other people or have a relationship xcetera I wouldn't be able to be on Tren this long without cannabis .
No way!

Davidelsons

Awards
Complete energy crash! From this weekend right up until yesterday I have been chronically fatigued. My gym visits have sucked or even had to quit part way through my workout and then sleep walk through the day....

I am used to running 500mg of Test..I let my test get lower... because I was going to drop down to 250 a week..... I think I'm just going to continue running my 500 because thats what im comfortable with and then maybe lower it when we're done with the Tren cycle.

But the primary reason is my overtraining. I've had some really awesome gains these past 3 or 4 weeks and it's a positive feedback loop so I train harder...

I have literally been training every set to failure and then doing Drop sets rest pause sets Etc... it's caught up with me.. I have adrenal fatigue or central nervous system fatigue...

I know better than to take every set to failure but I got caught up....

Taking the last 3 days off I'm also taking some good naps during the day and gone to bed extra early and I feel great today....

Tren is amazing body transformation hormone but it doesn't make you Superman....

I'm just going to focus on getting a really nice pump and then maybe taking the last set to failure or close...

** I just had blood work drawn yesterday from LabCorp basic metabolic panel. I'm most concerned with my creatinine levels cuz I run high normal anyways.

Hopefully I haven't turned my liver and kidneys into mush..... will post as soon as they come in..

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can appreciate guys saying the sides are too much and it's too difficult to be around other people or have a relationship xcetera I wouldn't be able to be on Tren this long without cannabis .
No way!
Yup I never start a cycle without a mood stabilizer on hand for daytime, and my good ol MJ for night time lol... I also smoke when I'm starting to get irritable with the lady haha.. works like a charm.

Davidelsons

Awards

Check out reviews for the Fury 2 Vape. It was reasonably priced you can select the temperature you want Etc ....

Davidelsons

Awards
Yup I never start a cycle without a mood stabilizer on hand for daytime, and my good ol MJ for night time lol... I also smoke when I'm starting to get irritable with the lady haha.. works like a charm.
.... another side benefit of Tren is that it's a ladies Magnet! I got to be giving off all kinds of manly pheromones cuz my wife wants it every night! And cougars and MILFs love to look and flirt... I didn't get that from TRT that's for sure!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.... another side benefit of Tren is that it's a ladies Magnet! I got to be giving off all kinds of manly pheromones cuz my wife wants it every night! And cougars and MILFs love to look and flirt... I didn't get that from TRT that's for sure!
Yup, even though it's a 19-nor, it's the most potent androgen out there! Turns me into a sexual beast.

Davidelsons

Awards
Screenshot_20180627-191349_Yahoo Mail-530x621.jpg

Blood Results. I was actually relieved that my creatinine was under 2. I run normally 1.2. on a high-protein I run higher, and this is the most protein I've ever consumed during this cycle about 1.5 grams per pound.

I read that Trenbolone is not toxic to the kidneys or liver more than any other steroid. Discoloration of urine does not mean kidney damage. The kidney liver are put under more stress with higher blood pressure Etc .. Trenbolone doesn't cause kidney damage by itself....

I've had elevated liver enzymes in the past when I was doing sarms so not worried about those results.

I have about 3 weeks left in my cycle and then a month after that I will get more blood work.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you be using NAC and TUDCA to help lower the liver enzymes? They really aren’t bad, I was just curious.

Davidelsons

Awards
Will you be using NAC and TUDCA to help lower the liver enzymes? They really aren’t bad, I was just curious.
Screenshot_20180628-142348_Amazon-540x960.jpg

I have this liver support product from Rich Piana.... I have not been using it but I'm going to start... what are your thoughts on this product?

I also use Kidney Stuff which is a really good product for Kidney Health Dave Palumbo has on his website at the best price
Screenshot_20180628-143240_Chrome-261x376.jpg

appreciate the feedback.

Davidelsons

Awards
I emailed Dave Palumbo some questions about Trenbolone , kidney and blood pressure.. he said Trenbolone is not harsh on the kidneys because its Tren, it's hard because it raises your blood pressure and if you're someone who has high blood pressure and then you take Tren on top of that it's not good.. again, chronicity is most detrimental to organ health....

He recommended staying one gram of protein. I'm going to drop down .8..

No longer eating in a surplus and will steadily decrease my calories over next 3 weeks till end of cycle...

Davidelsons

Awards
Down to 224 lb in a short period of time around 2400 calories a day....

Lowered my Tren dosage for the last 10 days as I used up all my Tren Ace.....

Today I started Tren Tren with KX labs 75mg Tren Ace 125 Tren e..blend.

Being off mk-677 and losing a lot of water weight my joints definitely are a little more achy..

Going to start mk-677 again but this time using some supplements designed to help its uptake.

Even with cannabis I'm waking up pretty early in the morning ready to jump out of bed....

I'll report back on how I feel on a different Labs Tren..

Davidelsons

Awards
wow. KX Tren definitely a stronger dose per milligram. after a few hours I could really feel the Tren Ace kicking in. my body feels differently cramping is way back up even though I'm on taurine. 400 mg a week is going to be plenty on this.

Davidelsons

Awards
I have finished running Tren been about 11 weeks.

I was not using enough taurine to battle the cramps. and they did reduce a little bit taking one gram AM and PM dose... the other day I had such a severe abdominal cramp that I almost hurt myself and lost my balance..

Increasing to 2 grams a.m. and p.m. and the cramps pretty much all went away. I'll know better for my next time I run a Tren cycle.

I would say that the cramping was my number one complaint with Tren. I also noticed that my mood is much better and less aggravation if I increase my testosterone although that might not be optimal.

I will report back on how my ED improves . Even using Viagra I would say that my wood was only about 75% normal.

I will post blood work and blood pressure results once it's been around 30 days that the Tren has been completely washed out.

My main concern is that my creatinine drops back down after dropping my protein down to .8 grams per pound of body weight.

My blood pressure has been elevated which is very important as well, as that is the biggest culprit of Tren. High blood pressure is hard on the liver and kidneys. Talking with others is that Tren is not toxic to your organs so much as it's the high blood pressure...

I'm going to run a test and equipoise cycle for 15-18 weeks.. 1 gram each a week and will adjust lower if needed.

I may throw Tren in for the last 4 weeks.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Looking forward to seeing the bloodwork.