Natural test ?

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
I had my last checkup last Feb and need another. My test levels were 743 and free test 53.6. I'm 43 yrs old also. At the time I took a gnc test booster. Wouald this of effected my Test?
My wife will only approve of me Useing test if a Dr prescribed. I'm going to get checked again in 2 weeks.

Robert11

Awards
I had my last checkup last Feb and need another. My test levels were 743 and free test 53.6. I'm 43 yrs old also. At the time I took a gnc test booster. Wouald this of effected my Test?
My wife will only approve of me Useing test if a Dr prescribed. I'm going to get checked again in 2 weeks.
What’s wrong with 743?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I had a natty level of 743. I'm 47 and have been on trt for 3 years, my natty level was 178 prior to starting trt.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had my last checkup last Feb and need another. My test levels were 743 and free test 53.6. I'm 43 yrs old also. At the time I took a gnc test booster. Wouald this of effected my Test? My wife will only approve of me Useing test if a Dr prescribed. I'm going to get checked again in 2 weeks.
To answer your question, yes. A little depending on what was in the *TB.

I'd be more interested in your labs to compare as well as other markers, but without the '*Test Booster'.
What was your SHBG? Was it tested? Thyroid? etc. Full range would be nice.

Could you post up both to compare in a couple of weeks in this thread?
What *'Test Booster' did you take? Why did you feel the need for a *Test Booster?
How long before the levels tested? Was it fasted? Morning? Afternoon? Evening?

That said, you are far from needing TRT as that number usually falls in the 300's maximum.
At 43, you're doing well.

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
The doctors office has a copy of my labs for me to pick up. They were from last Feb. Of course. So it's time for a new checkup. I had them check my trt before I took anything anabolic, or test booster. .
Can't remember the name of the booster. Got it off clearance at gnc. Took 3 times a day for a few weeks. May 8th ill get my next checkup.

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
And ive not taken anything since except a oral from complete nutrition once.