Creatine and BCAA for Diabetics

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Type 2 here, family history of diabetes, glucose levels around 140-165 fasting. Trying to get back in shape after ACL tear relapse and house move. Former semi pro Soccer player.

Medications:
Jardiance
Lisinopril
Vit D 50k
Synthroid

Here are the questions:

Can I take creatine? I am freaking tired after every training, need to amp my recovery. In my head lack of physical activity is the root cause and I am out to address that. This November fasting glucose was down to 125 when I was training etc prior to the move.

Can I take BCAAs? Recover better play a 9 month season of gruelling soccer matches.

Thanks for reading

Cheers!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am getting super itchy thru my whole body, mostly my feet and hands feel itchy. Is this a sign of diebetes and what can I do to combat this.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Type 2 here, family history of diabetes, glucose levels around 140-165 fasting. Trying to get back in shape after ACL tear relapse and house move. Former semi pro Soccer player.

Medications:
Jardiance
Lisinopril
Vit D 50k
Synthroid

Here are the questions:

Can I take creatine? I am freaking tired after every training, need to amp my recovery. In my head lack of physical activity is the root cause and I am out to address that. This November fasting glucose was down to 125 when I was training etc prior to the move.

Can I take BCAAs? Recover better play a 9 month season of gruelling soccer matches.

Thanks for reading

Cheers!
Creatine and bcaa should be fine.