Why do I see stars during fasted morning workout? ?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Is there something I should add to my diet or just take a knee and let it pass...reason I ask is because I've had 2 maybe even the last one will make 3 head injuries and in my older age im known to just pass out w/o even seeing stars, idk I cant afford n e more doctors to just put me on some garbage pills and or give me their best opinion with the face of dollar bill attached to their opinion, im broke cuz, some positive experienced answers will be much appreciated thats why im here n the 35 n older area....Thanks yall!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guess is low blood sugar. This could make sense if your doing any type of if. Get a bg monitor and check it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your BP? Are you diabetic and experiencing low blood sugar?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I have high bp but since I've been doing keto my feet and hands r cold a lot, but I don't know if thats OK r not b/c u had bad bp for quite some years now...oh and um just dialing in on a more proper sodium intake to keep keto fluish symptoms down...uuuuh imma stick to it though b/c higher fats keep me full and im not shoveling food down my throat constantly, ill over eat because I cant get food out my mind so...

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Id like to get off bp pills if possible ir should I switch I take lisinopril and now u talk bout it I recall a doctor telling my dad b/c he takes same pills as me that they will make u light headed ..dies n e 1 suggest a different pill ir a supp

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I seem brain boggled b/c I am ...im working out right now and it's hard to focus on this right now so ill b back later...gotta focus yall!!!

Slapoyjoe

Why not try eating something before the workout, ideally with some protein?

I also like a few carbs before lifting heavy, but I’m not into keto.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you're getting up too early to train. If you don't want to see stars, wait till it's light out, then you'll just see the sun.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Those are visible blood vessels in the eyes when the blood pressure is too high

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id like to get off bp pills if possible ir should I switch I take lisinopril and now u talk bout it I recall a doctor telling my dad b/c he takes same pills as me that they will make u light headed ..dies n e 1 suggest a different pill ir a supp
I have a prescription for olmesartan for bp. I’ve tried a few things and this one is great with no sides at all for me.

buidlerpro

buidlerpro

Banned
Awards
low blood sugar or anything else. go see a doctor or make some test still the best idea ever

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
One thing I have found to help my blood pressure is Carditone. Available on Amazon. Dropped my Dia/Sys by 22/25. Natural herbs and extracts FTW.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low Blood sugar. It happened to me, esp when I push cardio very,very hard. I almost passed it.

Buy a glucometer at wal mart, you prick your finger, and find at your blood sugar levels upon awaking

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Low Blood sugar. It happened to me, esp when I push cardio very,very hard. I almost passed it.

Buy a glucometer at wal mart, you prick your finger, and find at your blood sugar levels upon awaking
Thanks and thats what imma do but is there something I can add to my diet to remedy this because it doesn't happen everyday and I also prefer going in fasted b/c im noticing a significant amount of fat loss? Forgive my ignorance. ..trying to do the right thing ya know..

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
Just drink 10-15 grams of protein, 10-15 grams of complex carbs, and sip on BCAAs. Based off those calories, your body would burn that off in the first 10-15 minutes anyways.

I have one scoop of a shake, 25grams of protein 2 grams of fiber, no fats, and a keto coffee that contains 9 grams of healthy fats, 2 grams of protein and 1 carb. This fuels me for core workout or forearms/calves then I hit cardio and my BAG level has been perfect since doing this. And the higher healthy fats increase ketones so your body stays in fat burning mode and it fuels you so you are not using muscle for fuel and are in turn building muscle and defining what's there.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks and thats what imma do but is there something I can add to my diet to remedy this because it doesn't happen everyday and I also prefer going in fasted b/c im noticing a significant amount of fat loss? Forgive my ignorance. ..trying to do the right thing ya know..

If you are taking yohimbine then no bc bcaa's do raise insulin levels, which with yohimbine you don't want that.

If youre not taking yohimbine, I recommend some bcaa's-5 grams, l-carnitine 1-3 grams(whatever carnitine your choice lclt, l carnitine, etc).