Low libido

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 1000 IU's D3/day, and 300 mcg sermorelin/200 mcg ipamorelin nightly. That small D3 dose took my TT from 489 to 636 and my FT from 7 to 13.5. However, I have noticed a significant libido drop in the last couple months. Anything in the above protocol that could cause it?

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was postulating. That's a small dose I'm taking though, but I suppose it's still possible. My igf 1 levels are through the roof above range now. I'm sure prolactin is following suit

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Picked up some pramipexole hcl. Liquid RC product. Any idea how much I should use? Can't seem to get a gauge on it

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def prolactin. Probably could address it with mucuna

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Def prolactin. Probably could address it with mucuna
Yeah you're right. I picked up some prolactrone per Brundel's recommendation. I've used Growth Factor XT before and had good results with that.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you're right. I picked up some prolactrone per Brundel's recommendation. I've used Growth Factor XT before and had good results with that.
For me 1 cap twice a day works wonders.
Most dont need more but you can go up to 3.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's prolactin issues, SNS INHIBIT P would definitely address your problem OP. It would improve sleep, lower prolactin, improve mood, and increase your libido.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Brundel I'm a 62 yo natural lifter. Prolactrone sounds good for my low libido with the bonus of macuna working great for my restless leg also. Just worried about the green tea having caffeine keeping me up if I take it in the evening. What say you?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For sure PROLACTRONE with 99% L-Dopa extract would be your best bet, and it even has a nice touch of having ECGC in there.

• Increased HGH levels
  • Decreased Prolactin levels
  • Deep sleep with vivid dreams.
for those on mobile devices you cannot see my signature so to grab your 15% discount use MARK15 at blacklionresearch.com

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
brundel - mucuna seems to cause me to sometimes have a good sleep or hardly any sleep. Tried a couple times over the years, but could not implement it. Would the BLR extract possibly react different for me / are their other alternatives?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel I'm a 62 yo natural lifter. Prolactrone sounds good for my low libido with the bonus of macuna working great for my restless leg also. Just worried about the green tea having caffeine keeping me up if I take it in the evening. What say you?
I havnt seen or heard anyone not being able to sleep with Prolactrone. IN fact most report deep sleep with vivid dreams and I know of alot of people who have taken right before bed.
If for some reason it does then just take the last dose around 6pm and youll be fine. But I dont think there is much caffeine left. Most washes out during tihe extraction process.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - mucuna seems to cause me to sometimes have a good sleep or hardly any sleep. Tried a couple times over the years, but could not implement it. Would the BLR extract possibly react different for me / are their other alternatives?
Ours is a 99% Ldopa. Have you take it in a product with other ingredients?
Have you taken 99%?
We add EGCG as a decarboxylase inhibitor. This prevents peripheral metabolism and allows it to pass the blood brain barrier. Without it alot is metabolized in the body and this can cause side effects.
Unfortunately I cant tell you for sure though how you will respond. I can tell you ours is as pure as it gets. Lots of companies use 10-15% we use 99%.
And the EGCG helps keep it where it needs to be making it vastly more effective.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yeah, the other companies was supposed to be 99%. I may try BLR's - wish I could get a 3 day sample. Taking a few days and finding out it does not work for me - would be a(nother) mucuna bummer.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for your prompt reply. Will be ordering 2 bottles this month. Can't wait to try this!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was postulating. That's a small dose I'm taking though, but I suppose it's still possible. My igf 1 levels are through the roof above range now. I'm sure prolactin is following suit
What are your igf levels

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SL - good info / thanks for the reply

so what is the purpose of affecting dopamine it in a bodybuilding sense ?

And what are you usually running that you need to take it with?
I run it with trt. But it's a must have for mk677 and back in the tren days. Anything that increases prolactin or binds to its receptors. Upregulation of androgen receptors makes any androgen work better.

grondi

grondi

Awards
Mucuna makes my libido bang. Dopamine, less prolactin, up regulated androgen receptors.......
What kind of Macuna are you taking? raw powder form or in pills?? Also how much works best for you?
Thanks!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can do Prolactrone.
495mg 99%ldopa per day if you take it 3 caps which lasts 30days.
But ldopa is strongly metabolized outside the blood brain barrier which is why prescription drugs that use ldopa are prescribed with comt inhibitors and decarboxylase inhibitors. Prolactrone has these as well so more gets into the brain.
This stuff makes me feel fantastic (dopamine) and libido is nuts.
Make sure to cycle it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can do Prolactrone.
But ldopa is strongly metabolized outside the blood brain barrier which is why prescription drugs that use ldopa are prescribed with comt inhibitors and decarboxylase inhibitors. Prolactrone has these as well so more gets into the brain.
Make sure to cycle it.
What's street price

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the purpose of the L DOPA 99%
Ldopa increases dopamine and reduces prolactin.
Norepinephrine will also rise.
Generally speaking this tends to increase libido and overall makes you feel good from the dopamine.

bubble boy

Awards
Can do Prolactrone.
Make sure to cycle it.

Can Prolactrone be taken as a 54 year old just as a boost in libido and feeling good or is there a down side why I shouldn't be using it.
Where is this available?
Also I am taking LJ100, which is good but maybe add Prolactrone or replace with it?

.......I think I found my answer. Since I do not and have not taken prohormones or steroids it sounds like this is not really a benefit to me.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can Prolactrone be taken as a 54 year old just as a boost in libido and feeling good or is there a down side why I shouldn't be using it.
Where is this available?
Also I am taking LJ100, which is good but maybe add Prolactrone or replace with it?
You'll love what mucuna does for you.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I'll have to check that out for sure!!
The quality of mucuna in prolactrone combined with the other ingredients that work synergistically can only result in a fantastic effect. I'm mid-40s right now and I just take raw mucuna. It's been fantastic. I'm sure the prolactrone is next level

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you have a brand and dosage recommendation?
Hit that prolactrone from black lion. You probably wont need 3 caps a day unless you're running tren or Deca.