New lab work from new indo said my free testosterone is-

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
7.5 is that high? Normally the old indo would say something int he hundreds..

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
All I can say is I called and asked what my lab work came out to be and that's what they said. That's why I'm asking because I don't know anything more now than before I called.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, we won't be able to tell you anything about that because lab ranges are all different. On this site and several others, some labs consider 1.5ng/dl normal, others 3.0, 4.5, and one even considers 6.5 normal. So a reference range is needed to tell anything. But, it sounds like you might be high if we took these "normal" numbers as an average.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
I'm only 42 and that's doing 2ml =400mg biweekly

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Yes I was. Now the new indo has me doing 1ml weekly ='s 200mg weekly now that my test came back as the pictures above.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
The test above is where I am one week after doing a shot of 2ml=400mg
I make no testosterone naturally anymore

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The test above is where I am one week after doing a shot of 2ml=400mg
I make no testosterone naturally anymore
Ok gotcha.

You're not terribly high. Now that you're on 200 weekly, see how much that brings you down. I hope the new endo doesn't bring it down too much. I wouldn't want to be that high a week after my shot. It means your levels are through the roof after a shot. You possibly will feel better with 200 mgs. Also think about splitting the 200 in two weekly injections. It keeps you more stable.