new here! am 45, and looking for a good supplement

the big g man

Awards
Hey all! I'm new here, and am 45 and I am looking for a good supplement that won't raise blood pressure. Prohormones are powerful, but they mess with my blood pressure. Would like to try and find something for strength, jacking up test levels and metabolism, and for building muscle. Thanks! (My best bench right now is 230lbs). Would like to get to 250!

boomer411

Awards
I'd be interested in knowing as well. Anyone have any tips?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
In a single ingredient? Or a formula put together by a company on here?

boomer411

Awards
I would be interested in either. Sometimes a formula does the trick.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all! I'm new here, and am 45 and I am looking for a good supplement that won't raise blood pressure. Prohormones are powerful, but they mess with my blood pressure. Would like to try and find something for strength, jacking up test levels and metabolism, and for building muscle. Thanks! (My best bench right now is 230lbs). Would like to get to 250!

X-gels will help with strength, if you want to boost testosterone levels DAA is a great choice, and cheap too.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in either. Sometimes a formula does the trick.
A few extracts that jump out at me because they've been proven are tongkat ali, dopa mucuna and testosurge.

A few formulas containing these and I would certainly recommend are Bioforge, Activate Xtreme, and AEN APE.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Through my own experience DAA made my brain fire like it was on speed x 1000...anxiety was ridiculous...my eyes would literally flutter in a stressful situation.

But don't get me wrong... it works great for most and is proven also by independent tests.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Through my own experience DAA made my brain fire like it was on speed x 1000...anxiety was ridiculous...my eyes would literally flutter in a stressful situation.

But don't get me wrong... it works great for most and is proven also by independent tests.

That is strange, have you tried a bunch of different brands/sources?.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I messed up that quote becuse I'm on my phone but yea all DAA did the same. Not for me.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are going natty, I'd recommend:

tongkat ali
agmatine
vitamin D
Macuna (at night)

And possibly boron.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My dad who is in his early 50s used daa and og erase with fantastic results. He lost fat and had his strength and libido rise

n87

Awards
  • Established
I had used DAA recently and thought I had an increase in muscle mass, strength and libido. Nothing drastic, but noticeable. And now, I hear about clinical studies that confirm that DAA is pretty much useless? Any comments to that, I guess it could have been a placebo effect in my case...go figure

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tropinol and intimidate are the bees knees for a test boosting stack.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What R1pp said, tropinol and intimidate. Intimidate has NMDAA which is a more potent form of DAA.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I had used DAA recently and thought I had an increase in muscle mass, strength and libido. Nothing drastic, but noticeable. And now, I hear about clinical studies that confirm that DAA is pretty much useless? Any comments to that, I guess it could have been a placebo effect in my case...go figure
The effects are negligible in healthy males who already have a heightened level of test in their body however in older guys or guys using DAA for PCT there are benefits. I used NMDAA though as part of a natural stack to aid in a recomp and can say I felt its benefits and I wasn’t coming off of anything.

justmechillin

ZMA, L-Orth & Forskolin will work great with everything mentioned above.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Through my own experience DAA made my brain fire like it was on speed x 1000...anxiety was ridiculous...my eyes would literally flutter in a stressful situation. But don't get me wrong... it works great for most and is proven also by independent tests.
The main psychological side effects I have had from DAA are racing thoughts at times and what I can only describe as a "brain freeze." It's like my thoughts start to cluster and compete leaving me momentarily frozen

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabeta elite
Forskolin
Mass gh

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
Do you use BCAA's? They work great for me, as does DAA.

drexel

Awards
Testosterone cypionate.

Failing that... not all PH/DS jack up blood pressure. I'm sensitive to BP sides and I've had great luck with trestolone.

598falcon

Awards
tongkat ali has worked for me. you have to cycle of course.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP or X-gels, DAA, are all good options.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I'm 47 and I cycle the following with great results. Both are fairly cheap and effective if you buy on-sale
8 weeks: DPOL, OG Erase / and I usually add another known good test booster.
8 weeks: ARA / AB stack or ABE if a Cut or re-comp. (ARA-> X-factor or X-gels - no matter. Get the one on sale).
Let me know if you would you like more information.

shealym

Awards
I am 62 and a 7 time (senior) world powerlifting champion. Started lifting at 50. I say that to say this. At my age I need all the help i can get and have found just that at ageforce.com. They have an aray of patches non steroidal that work great. A few I have tried and can vouch for are HGH, NO blast and energy. Being a patch the goods are delivered directly into the system where you get 100% of that patch. Anything else goes thru thr gut where gastric acids eat up 50% of what you take. NO delivers more oxygen to the cvells so you recover faster and are readyto go afain with less rest time. HGH helps you get to sleep and stay there for longer enhancing recover time. The energy patch does just that, you are not going to pick up the gym, but you will have energy to do whay you need to. It recharges the battery for a full 10 houirs. Hope this helped please check it out. . . you wont be disappointed.

the big g man

Awards
I decided to try them dude. They are awesome! It leaves a little skin irritation on me, but it clears up after couple of days.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I am 62 and a 7 time (senior) world powerlifting champion. Started lifting at 50. I say that to say this. At my age I need all the help i can get and have found just that at ageforce.com. They have an aray of patches non steroidal that work great. A few I have tried and can vouch for are HGH, NO blast and energy. Being a patch the goods are delivered directly into the system where you get 100% of that patch. Anything else goes thru thr gut where gastric acids eat up 50% of what you take. NO delivers more oxygen to the cvells so you recover faster and are readyto go afain with less rest time. HGH helps you get to sleep and stay there for longer enhancing recover time. The energy patch does just that, you are not going to pick up the gym, but you will have energy to do whay you need to. It recharges the battery for a full 10 houirs. Hope this helped please check it out. . . you wont be disappointed.
Re: HGH, NO blast and energy.
I went to the site. Trying to be sure of which patches you are referring too:
HGH PowerPatch® or Homeopathic HGH?
Nitric Oxide Booster
10-Hour Energy?

They seem pretty expensive - would you use a one month supply everyday?
Are they that much better than the best natty supplements DAA and ARA etc...

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Re: HGH, NO blast and energy.
I went to the site. Trying to be sure of which patches you are referring too:
HGH PowerPatch® or Homeopathic HGH?
Nitric Oxide Booster
10-Hour Energy?

They seem pretty expensive - would you use a one month supply everyday?
Are they that much better than the best natty supplements DAA and ARA etc...
I'd highly recommend Testo100 (which would be amazing in the test boosting category and body comp effects, as well as aid in strength gains), The PowerPatch which will aid in longevity, normalize BP levels, increase recovery, and much more, and add in ArA (@ 1-1.5g/day) to really milk out all strength/size gains.

shealym

Awards
The world of suppliments is a very confusing one. I have been using ageforce products for some time and swear by them. If you would like more info email me.