blast and cruise....pros and cons? Either way, I wanna!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'll be 34 in just a weekish, and having just finished PCT after test e and deca, I have decided I f**kin love being on test!!!

Although deca (at 300/week) had me feeling blah, bloated and sluggish, the test at 600 (300 2x a week) had me feeling like I was 18 again, but better. I lost a bunch of weight and stated lifting 6-7 years ago, gave up tobacco, and felt pretty good.....but ooh man I felt even better on the test!!

So the ole lady and I want one more kid after we marry in Nov, and after that duty is done I want to do a Tets E, Tren E, D-bol cycle for IDK, prolly 14-16 weeks, then just cruise on test e ~200 or ~300 week.

I have a blood test due in a couple days, and will see what my natty levels are, but either way I don't muchly care :D

Right now the plan is prolly just a mass blast in the fall, then a cutter in the spring, so only twice a year. I think 1 shot a week forever is perfectly doable and worthwhile, but I don't wanna jump in without some more thought. Its still7-8 months away from next cycle, so more time to learn and prepare.

But out of curiousity, if I did stop after however many months, or years?, would it be possible to recover? And after a blast, I wouldn't need HCG, PCT, or anything, just low dose my TE and be on my merry way, enjoy the feeling of youth and not worry about muscle loss?

So far I'm only seeing the bright side of all this, but know there's some negs as well.

Anyway, thanks for any opinions or experiences!!!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
its fun i like it. when i cruise i usually do 125mg per week (normal range i presume) then when i blast i go up to 750-1000 its nice. i stay on for a full year and then come off, then wait 4 months usually then go back on. prolly wont go back on if im happy with my size thou.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
its fun i like it. when i cruise i usually do 125mg per week (normal range i presume) then when i blast i go up to 750-1000 its nice. i stay on for a full year and then come off, then wait 4 months usually then go back on. prolly wont go back on if im happy with my size thou.
Have you ever gotten bloods done after a few weeks of that cruise dose to see what level that cruise dose really puts you at?

And isn't that kind of a rollercoaster going from 750-1g all the way down to like 10 percent of that?

I like the idea, I'm just curious thats all.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always thought once you got to a certain size and age you would have to continue the juice to stay that size...Oh well I know I'm not going to stop till I'm dead lol I laugh but I'm really not joking. I was debating a cycle with a dbol at 10mg during pct and bridge to my next then take time off for awhile.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to hear/read some more info of people who were already on trt to begin with, and thus have to stay on anyways, and what experiences they have with blasting and going back to cruise doses etc... It's surprisingly hard to find info on people who do this. Or if they do, they aren't talking, lol.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe BigT is on trt and cycles, id ask him. Personally i wouldnt consider cruise and blasting unless your gonna be on for the rest of your life. Since recovery is absolutly horrible when you come off after being on for a couple years. 125mg is the standard trt dose btw

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I believe BigT is on trt and cycles, id ask him. Personally i wouldnt consider cruise and blasting unless your gonna be on for the rest of your life. Since recovery is absolutly horrible when you come off after being on for a couple years. 125mg is the standard trt dose btw
who wants to be standard, haha.

jizmo

Awards
Essentially blast and cruise is what a physician does on HRT. They will frontload you and then work out a weekly dosage to maintain a desirable level. Not everyone on HRT goes through a physician. I am 58 and I did initially until I retired and lost decent insurance. Dr.s can be expensive but well worth it if finances approve.MIne don't so I took what I learned from my Doc and tweaked it. I will never be off test. I am not looking to be a freak so I am not stacking just pure test 500 first week 375 following. I drop down to 100 per week if I have any side effects. Bloodwork is important!!! However you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know you piss seven times a night or your nips are soar. Main thing to watch is increased RBC which is gonna occur. Donate blood or go to a phlebotomist (SP?) Diet, work out. My life has been so much better the last four years. Good Luck!

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how is sex drive for you blast-and-cruisers? Is it "ok" in cruise and crazy in "blast"? How do you adjust anti-e's in each phase?

jizmo

Awards
Yup that about sums it up. KInda like going from Animal House to some dopey Richard Gere movie. Its all good

Ezskanken

Awards
BUMP

How often is donating blood a good idea while on a blast cruise?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've read about the 8 week mark for EQ....so two more weeks for me and off I go!

I forgot about this thread, but am 'blasting' on 75 test/100 tren ace eod, and 600 eq/week...was hoping to do the babymaking before this cycle so after I could cruise on test e, but the wife wanted to wait a few months so a: she could live it up on our honeymoon and b: to not be super prego during the hot summer months, so idk if I'll do pct or try my luck on a trt dose.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
And on a cycle I like cabergoline myself, but I imagine an otc AI such as erase or inhibit-e would work fine on a trt dose, as both help mild bloating and sensitive nips for me...but for some reason eventually the 19-nors ( tren and deca) ruin my man parts, hence the caber

emantest

emantest

Awards
Are you dropping down to the maintenance level, 125mg per week or are you tapering slowly at the year mark. I'm on 100mg per week but have been doing 100mg every 4 days. I wanted more info on a bridge or coast to do a blast. Any recommendations or more experiences would be appreciated.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
And on a cycle I like cabergoline myself, but I imagine an otc AI such as erase or inhibit-e would work fine on a trt dose, as both help mild bloating and sensitive nips for me...but for some reason eventually the 19-nors ( tren and deca) ruin my man parts, hence the caber
on true trt dose many, including myself, do not need an ai

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to hear/read some more info of people who were already on trt to begin with, and thus have to stay on anyways, and what experiences they have with blasting and going back to cruise doses etc... It's surprisingly hard to find info on people who do this. Or if they do, they aren't talking, lol.
i never cycled before i was put on trt. i have since blasted 2x then returned to my trt dose. considering i have never done a pct and have only read what it is like id say the difference is you dont have the big sway in hormone balancing. meaning you dont get that feel like crap feeling during pct. you certainly feel different dropping the dosage and the mental side of cycling is still there. being on trt doesnt mean you wont lose some size and strength when you back down the dose which as you all know is the big battle cycling. i guess you could always cruise higher to help keep that size hence cruise and blast. but for me thats not worth the long term effects so i dont cruise and blast i blast and return to trt which is 140/week for me.

emantest

emantest

Awards
i never cycled before i was put on trt. i have since blasted 2x then returned to my trt dose. considering i have never done a pct and have only read what it is like id say the difference is you dont have the big sway in hormone balancing. meaning you dont get that feel like crap feeling during pct. you certainly feel different dropping the dosage and the mental side of cycling is still there. being on trt doesnt mean you wont lose some size and strength when you back down the dose which as you all know is the big battle cycling. i guess you could always cruise higher to help keep that size hence cruise and blast. but for me thats not worth the long term effects so i dont cruise and blast i blast and return to trt which is 140/week for me.
During the 2x where you upped the dose, what sides did you have and what dose, how long did you cycle up before coming back to maintenance?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
During the 2x where you upped the dose, what sides did you have and what dose, how long did you cycle up before coming back to maintenance?
400-500mg test/week and primo at 500 and 700mg/week. sides were bad bacne with the raised test dose. test blasted for 12 weeks and the primo for 20

Ponderosa

Awards
Get a baseline test before blasting

Hello, I spent a year adjusting my dosages of Test Cyp until my body adjusted to what I felt was a good cruise dosage. Once I made my guess I had blood work taken and found that my instincts were correct. I'd suggest to anyone to figure out what your cruise dosage is first, then perhaps double it for a modest amount of time.

In my case at age 52 on a strict diet and training hard 200 mgs of Test Cyp a week produced a Total Test score of 849. Much of this depends on your original Free Test score before going on HRT or TRT. Mine was 290 before, quite low. My sex drive at 849 was still way above the average and I ****ed like an animal. My own GP (who was never a part of the HRT process) approved of my scores to the point where he'll now write the script for Test and possibly HCG, where then I can bill the insurance company.

Now I feel safe if I double the dose for a month after I lean out from my diet and donate some blood to offset the gain in blood count.

I am also using Anastrozole and HCG.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Blast --- cruise -----off??? If health panels come back good, why would you come off? You know that LOW T is just as bad as SUPER HIGH T?

Find that cruise dose that puts in that 1100-1300 ng/dL range and blast when necessary. Blasting doses will need to be recorded and notated so you know where to go for next go around.

Obviously for competitors the dose ranges are WAAyyyyyy different but the main principle applies -- cruise while getting health on point and blast to get to new goals.

-Matt

natas9

natas9

Awards
I'll be 34 in just a weekish, and having just finished PCT after test e and deca, I have decided I f**kin love being on test!!!

Although deca (at 300/week) had me feeling blah, bloated and sluggish, the test at 600 (300 2x a week) had me feeling like I was 18 again, but better. I lost a bunch of weight and stated lifting 6-7 years ago, gave up tobacco, and felt pretty good.....but ooh man I felt even better on the test!!

So the ole lady and I want one more kid after we marry in Nov, and after that duty is done I want to do a Tets E, Tren E, D-bol cycle for IDK, prolly 14-16 weeks, then just cruise on test e ~200 or ~300 week.

I have a blood test due in a couple days, and will see what my natty levels are, but either way I don't muchly care :D

Right now the plan is prolly just a mass blast in the fall, then a cutter in the spring, so only twice a year. I think 1 shot a week forever is perfectly doable and worthwhile, but I don't wanna jump in without some more thought. Its still7-8 months away from next cycle, so more time to learn and prepare.

But out of curiousity, if I did stop after however many months, or years?, would it be possible to recover? And after a blast, I wouldn't need HCG, PCT, or anything, just low dose my TE and be on my merry way, enjoy the feeling of youth and not worry about muscle loss?

So far I'm only seeing the bright side of all this, but know there's some negs as well.

Anyway, thanks for any opinions or experiences!!!

I just love when one assumes they will always have a s**rce by which to 'forever' self-medicate a condition (in this case low T) that may not exist.

The only thing better is reading the woeful stories of aftermath when that assumption turns out to be wrong.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Stop.....hatin is bad

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
I’ve been blasting and cruzing for the past 14 months. Well mostly blasting lol. All I have to say is pay attention to getting blood work done regularly. I just did mine after 14 months to find out my kidneys are barely functioning and my liver is inflamed and enzymes are high. Now I have to get off everything and hope my body will repair itself.