Zynamite

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t seen any logs on this product. Very interesting research behind it. Bought it on a whim. Will plan to stack with EnXtra once it becomes available in the US.

Day 1: 400 mg Zynamite + 200 mg caffeine; no obvious effect

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 2: 400 mg Zynamite + 200 mg caffeine + ephedrine; no obvious additive effect

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for logging, following. I’ve used 2 bottles of Total Focus (containing 200mg zynamite) and I thought I saw some mild mental stimulation the first few times I used it, but all other times it has been a dud. If it has any effect, I am afraid that many who enjoy stim & focus supplements won’t notice something this subtle with so many ingredients that have any sort of punch. I have a significant stim tolerance. How would you gauge your existing tolerance?
Im using pure Zynamite from the same brand. My stim tolerance is probably moderate. I bought some for my dad who uses no caffeine so we’ll see how he likes it. Tomorrow I’ll step it up to 600 mg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im using pure Zynamite from the same brand. My stim tolerance is probably moderate. I bought some for my dad who uses no caffeine so we’ll see how he likes it. Tomorrow I’ll step it up to 600 mg
Awesome. Speaking of stim tolerance, I need to do a stim break to start the new year off right. I haven't done one in probably 6 months or so.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 3: 600 mg Zynamite + 200 mg caffeine; no obvious effect

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well that’s discouraging.
im planning on adding ephedrine tomorrow though it might be hard to tell a difference, if subtle. I might wean from caffeine for a few days and take 800 mg Zynamite alone and see how it does.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 4: 600 mg Zynamite + 200 mg caffeine + 25 mg ephedrine; no noticeable additive effects

I’m probably going to end this log due to lack of benefit. Maybe the bioavailability is too low due to all the hydroxyl substituents. If so, piperine might help. I don’t really have any piperine laying around to test that theory.

Up next: EnXtra (once available)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 4: 600 mg Zynamite + 200 mg caffeine + 25 mg ephedrine; no noticeable additive effects

I’m probably going to end this log due to lack of benefit. Maybe the bioavailability is too low due to all the hydroxyl substituents. If so, piperine might help. I don’t really have any piperine laying around to test that theory.

Up next: EnXtra (once available)
Well appreciate the log. Will you do a quick log like this when EnXtra comes?

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Following up on this to OP. I dug out my bottle of zynamite-containing Azoth Total Focus (200mg zynamite, 200mg rhodiola ext, 50mg caffeine). This is the second bottle I’ve had and there are about 15 pills left. As noted previously, I had lackluster results similar to you.
I’m highly stim tolerant, ie don’t feel single doses of caffeine under ~300mg, and even exotic stims don’t do much for me.
I decided to try a sort of megadose and went with 5 pills and assess for any results... per my tolerance I figured I would barely feel the 250mg caffeine if at all. About an hour after dosing, I became aware of my speech being fluent, not pressured like someone who is tweaking, but thoughts and vocabulary were really flowing easily. A similar vocabulary/thought/speech improvement to what I’ve experienced with some nootropics (modafinil, high dose phenylpiracetam, and others in the past). No negative side effects like high BP, shakes, comedown, etc noted. I can’t remember how long those effects were noted, but roughly 2-4 hours iirc.
If you still have the bottle it may be worth experimenting with the range of 4-6 caps and see if you finally get some desired effects. Definitely not cost effective or what I expected from the product but 🤷🏻.
my last dose I took 5 pills (1 gram) and didn’t feel anything. I didn’t take it with any caffeine, for what it’s worth.