ZOO's Journal

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any movement on the training/life coach business?
Nope. The two people who bugged the **** out of me bailed. The first guy simply stopped replying after I sent him my program questionnaire (because I want to give a custom program and have the most accurate starting point). One gal I’m friends with couldn’t commit to following any regiment but I still help with generalized input. Mostly constantly telling her to get on a solid nutrition base before dropping in Anavar and Tbol.

I provided another guy a program but he kept asking for input and help on everything but was unwilling to pay for my replying several times per day or having provided him with a custom diet. So I stopped replying when he kept chatting my ear off lol.

I’m only asking $100 for 4 weeks because I know I’m new to coaching and need to build credentials. It’s less about the money and more about respecting my time and effort. Cash never hurts though lmao.

If anybody is interested I’m absolutely willing and eager to work with them so long as they can commit. Anything I don’t know I will network or research for the best approach. Ideally, I would like 5 people that I can coach and build a small team from.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sucks man. People are sheisty. My dad was a contractor and used to give free estimates with blueprints he drew up and people would always turn around and use his blueprints with someone else. He was just too honest and we always told him his time was way more valuable. I don’t understand people.
In your situation, I don’t get it. If you don’t have the money for the service or you know you don’t want constructive criticism, what’s the point of wasting time?

Reactions: ZOO
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People who are novices never want to pay, but they’re the ones who need the help most desperately. Quite a paradox.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks man. People are sheisty. My dad was a contractor and used to give free estimates with blueprints he drew up and people would always turn around and use his blueprints with someone else. He was just too honest and we always told him his time was way more valuable. I don’t understand people.
In your situation, I don’t get it. If you don’t have the money for the service or you know you don’t want constructive criticism, what’s the point of wasting time?
Feel that bro. Your dad is a lot like my dad in that sense. Always going above and beyond with no return or appreciation many times. He was removed from a job after doing mechanic work before and after work when they were out of hands to fix equipment. He drove truck. The reason is because he refused to sign a paper stating they met water requirements for the site when they hadn’t. This is in Death Valley too.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People who are novices never want to pay, but they’re the ones who need the help most desperately. Quite a paradox.
So true! Apparently I’m knowledgeable enough to approach for input unless it involves money or me telling them what they don’t want to hear (aka it’s not the drugs, kiddo). Then they go find someone to reaffirm their 1g per week of Tren solo cycle.

As much as it bugs people to have me tell them lay off the drugs and fix the diet I can’t feed lies to make a quick buck. I only harp on about this **** because it’s true and I learned the hard way. I could have made much better physical progress in less time and with less repercussions had I approached everything more intelligently. Hell I’m not that bad off compared to some. Look at Bostin and the slew others who are all messed up now :(

I get it. I was a huge fan and addict of PEDs of every sort. Now I want to right that wrong, heal my body, and advocate better bodybuilding and smarter gear usage. I want to reinforce the information that should be promoted online instead of “just take this and that.” For the cycles I ran and see others running on here (and other forums) the results are pitiful. Obviously something needs fixing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah definitely plenty of folks that just want to take what so & so takes under the assumption they’ll have the same results, but the drugs are only a piece of the equation, and also based on your genetic response & tolerance as well.

People generally understand that idea that you can’t just eat the exact diet that worked for Chris Bumstead, but everyone wants to believe his stack is the answer.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah definitely plenty of folks that just want to take what so & so takes under the assumption they’ll have the same results, but the drugs are only a piece of the equation, and also based on your genetic response & tolerance as well.

People generally understand that idea that you can’t just eat the exact diet that worked for Chris Bumstead, but everyone wants to believe his stack is the answer.
Exactly. It’s not a one size fits all equation on any front in this pursuit. The diet, training, and drugs should all be individual to the person and their response to these factors. Obviously, me following Rich Piana’s plan did not bode well lol