ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now it make Cents !!
I think I fail to make sense because I’m chasing the dollar!

What is methandriol and where can I get this new mystery steroid?? 🤩
haha I’m not sure. And not sure if you can still. Haven’t read into it much but it seems fairly obscure by this point. Drive is an older product, which surely has ceased production considering all of the work done to suppress steroids.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is methandriol and where can I get this new mystery steroid?? 🤩
I'll take Australia for 500 Alex ........

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thing I have a (barely useful) BA then because big biceps are not going to happen for me.
But we can always Dream !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't have much to log. Arm has been awfully poor the last several days. All I can do is fine tune my diet and training to what I am able. Atrophy is becoming more apparent. Overall physique is shitty.

No updates from my physician. Or manufacturers.

Halfway giving up on the dream I have accepted work from my old employer doing payroll and billing. So I will starting that next Monday. I need an income.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't have much to log. Arm has been awfully poor the last several days. All I can do is fine tune my diet and training to what I am able. Atrophy is becoming more apparent. Overall physique is shitty.

No updates from my physician. Or manufacturers.

Halfway giving up on the dream I have accepted work from my old employer doing payroll and billing. So I will starting that next Monday. I need an income.
I’m sorry man. Sometimes it seems like when it rains it just keeps pouring. And obstacles get bigger just when we thought we were almost over them.

There is NOTHING wrong with having a solid base of income - if anything, that let’s you be more creative or risky with any projects without fear of having to bet it all on black. When money isn’t the #1 driver, you can really do what you want how you want to.

It’s not glamorous being responsible to other people for money, but I take pride knowing I can provide for myself & my family. My job is just a job, but it affords me the means to make a life that has made me happy from all of the other things that money can’t buy.

IMG_4594.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ZOO Keep your eye on the prize, your hard work will payoff !!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m sorry man. Sometimes it seems like when it rains it just keeps pouring. And obstacles get bigger just when we thought we were almost over them.

There is NOTHING wrong with having a solid base of income - if anything, that let’s you be more creative or risky with any projects without fear of having to bet it all on black. When money isn’t the #1 driver, you can really do what you want how you want to.

It’s not glamorous being responsible to other people for money, but I take pride knowing I can provide for myself & my family. My job is just a job, but it affords me the means to make a life that has made me happy from all of the other things that money can’t buy.

View attachment 203179
Well said!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm less concerned about the return to work as I am being able to sustain it with how fucking terrible my arm (and quality of life) is. The fact I've all but abandoned my passions is but the cherry on the sundae. Everyday I wake up having to convince myself to keep going. All hope, motivation, joy, satisfaction, (insert your positive word here), is gone. I cannot spend the next 30-40 years of my remaining life in this existence. It's becoming a matter of whether to slow the burn of the wick or to simply toss it in the fire.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now is the time for me to rise to my feet
Wipe your spit from my face
Wipe these tears from my eyes
I've got to take my life back
One chance to make it right
I've gotta have my voice be heard
And bring meaning to this life
Cause I've trusted for nothing
I've been led astray
I've been tried and tested
But I won't accept defeat
Now I've done things I regret
And its time to reverse the rules
I just want to make good on all the promises that I have made

I’m just gonna drop these Hatebreed lyrics for you. You know my story and even though they’re not the same, the feeling of hopelessness is.
This too shall pass.

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
I'm less concerned about the return to work as I am being able to sustain it with how fucking terrible my arm (and quality of life) is. The fact I've all but abandoned my passions is but the cherry on the sundae. Everyday I wake up having to convince myself to keep going. All hope, motivation, joy, satisfaction, (insert your positive word here), is gone. I cannot spend the next 30-40 years of my remaining life in this existence. It's becoming a matter of whether to slow the burn of the wick or to simply toss it in the fire.
I have seen you come back from the pits of rock bottom before... You never ask for or deserve any of it. **** kinda gets thrown your way.. This is new grounds as training is what gets us by. But it can and will be healed. Your doctors are being trash taking their time but there is an answer. I’d rather it be time and not for a lack of ability. Guys I mean it, I have seen the cards stacked against Zoo in a big way before and not only does he conquer it, he creates something new and awesome out of it. Trust me, you know I know full well about needing patience right now. Going to be a fucked up ride but it will end. And that is worth it. We are always the underdogs, nobody else can pull it off like we can💪🏼💪🏼

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does not kill you makes you stronger! Zoo you got a lot of folks here in your corner, please reach out, ask for help, your family cares and are here for you!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been in a similar funk a few times in my life. The melancholy passes, expectations shift, and satisfaction with oneself becomes possible again, with time.

Life is full of possibilities - especially for one so endowed with intelligence- but sometimes you need to take a few steps back and choose a new path to survive.

I hope your melancholy passes swiftly and you find yourself full with enthusiasm again soon.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys and gals are among the best. Truly, I don’t deserve the care and consideration I receive from the forum, but am very fortunate and appreciative to have it.

idk I just don’t feel so depressed today. It’s odd as it can simply arrive and flee on its own accord.

Here is Meal 1 (also my post workout) of my newly modified diet. **** is bomb!
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 225g Whites
- 50g Oatmeal
- 25g Protein Isolate
- 70g Blueberries

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks Good !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people who deal with depression have this false sense at times that they “don’t deserve” some kind of happiness, or success, or friendship. It’s a damn lie, so don’t be believing it!

That postworkout looking sweet

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people who deal with depression have this false sense at times that they “don’t deserve” some kind of happiness, or success, or friendship. It’s a damn lie, so don’t be believing it!

That postworkout looking sweet
Looks Good !!
I’ve been beating myself up about it (literally and figuratively) for a long time :( lol

Dude it’s my favorite meal of the day! I wish I could eat it all day and in bigger portions. I highly recommend trying it :3

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys and gals are among the best. Truly, I don’t deserve the care and consideration I receive from the forum, but am very fortunate and appreciative to have it.

idk I just don’t feel so depressed today. It’s odd as it can simply arrive and flee on its own accord.

Here is Meal 1 (also my post workout) of my newly modified diet. **** is bomb!
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 225g Whites
- 50g Oatmeal
- 25g Protein Isolate
- 70g Blueberries
Dumb question probably but are the eggs cooked first?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dumb question probably but are the eggs cooked first?
Not a dumb question as I have seen people do it but absolutely cook them first for a more enjoyable and tasteful experience. The people that throw their eggs and whites into the microwave with the raw oats to cook are barbarians lol. Also don’t add the powders until the oats are cooked either.

Order of operations:
- Cook oats
- Add protein, salt, 2 Truvia packets and other powders. Mix.
- Add eggs on top of oatmeal. Sprinkle 2 Truvia packets, a little more salt, and raw cocoa. Mix.
- Add blueberries.
- Take picture.
- Mix and enjoy.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a dumb question as I have seen people do it but absolutely cook them first for a more enjoyable and tasteful experience. The people that throw their eggs and whites into the microwave with the raw oats to cook are barbarians lol. Also don’t add the powders until the oats are cooked either.

Order of operations:
- Cook oats
- Add protein, salt, 2 Truvia packets and other powders. Mix.
- Add eggs on top of oatmeal. Sprinkle 2 Truvia packets, a little more salt, and raw cocoa. Mix.
- Add blueberries.
- Take picture.
- Mix and enjoy.
Pictures! 😆

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat protein and oats for breakfast every morning (post workout) I have for 35 + years. Love It !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think this is the new go to breakfast. I think I gotta up the oats though as I was almost immediately hungry again. I’m a fat guy
Nice! You and me both man. I could easily eat a double portion of this stuff errday, twice per day haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arm is still a bitch and I'm having to reduce how much I can utilize it during training even more. I had some mild success this week with doing so but also adding in 200mg of Ibuprofen post workout twice per week (shoulders/abs and chest/triceps day). The idea is that the reduced inflammation following a workout will prevent pressure from building and compressing the nerve(s). I am staunchly opposed to NSAIDs for all of their bad health and anabolism effects but if it can help me progress when used intelligently and conservatively then it is worth it. Of course, my arms, chest, and shoulders development has and will regress... At this point I can only hope to maintain what remains while emphasizing and building the selective leg and back exercises I am able to.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arm is still a bitch and I'm having to reduce how much I can utilize it during training even more. I had some mild success this week with doing so but also adding in 200mg of Ibuprofen post workout twice per week (shoulders/abs and chest/triceps day). The idea is that the reduced inflammation following a workout will prevent pressure from building and compressing the nerve(s). I am staunchly opposed to NSAIDs for all of their bad health and anabolism effects but if it can help me progress when used intelligently and conservatively then it is worth it. Of course, my arms, chest, and shoulders development has and will regress... At this point I can only hope to maintain what remains while emphasizing and building the selective leg and back exercises I am able to.
Have you given apex alchemy Helios a shot? It can’t hurt

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any anti-inflammatory should theoretically blunt the training response like we know NSAIDs do, but you might as well get some terrific benefits as well (reverse LVH, better glucose management, anti-cancer, potential lipid effects I think even). Curcumin could be a good option too (if much pricier than a $4 bottle of ibuprofen lol).

Morphogen Nutrition’s Orthogen is dope. It really does help joint inflammation and is stacked. It’s in stock now and always sells off the shelf.

I haven’t used Helios but Nos does great transdermals and I think there may be a BOGO going on. Scott Mendelson, the lightest man to ever bench 700 raw & the only one to also bench over 1,000 in a shirt, showed me his secret liniment he homemade when I got to meet him in Norway a few years back - it was a Curcumin transdermal he swore by for his wrists, elbows & ankles when benching heavy.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any anti-inflammatory should theoretically blunt the training response like we know NSAIDs do, but you might as well get some terrific benefits as well (reverse LVH, better glucose management, anti-cancer, potential lipid effects I think even). Curcumin could be a good option too (if much pricier than a $4 bottle of ibuprofen lol).

Morphogen Nutrition’s Orthogen is dope. It really does help joint inflammation and is stacked. It’s in stock now and always sells off the shelf.

I haven’t used Helios but Nos does great transdermals and I think there may be a BOGO going on. Scott Mendelson, the lightest man to ever bench 700 raw & the only one to also bench over 1,000 in a shirt, showed me his secret liniment he homemade when I got to meet him in Norway a few years back - it was a Curcumin transdermal he swore by for his wrists, elbows & ankles when benching heavy.
I’ve been doing 1ml a day Helios and my arm is pain free. 2 for $30 right now

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been doing 1ml a day Helios and my arm is pain free. 2 for $30 right now
Think I'ma hafta give it a go, my left elbow and shoulder are pretty sore after maximal effort last Saturday. I also realized I lapsed my Cissus intake for a couple weeks leading up to that like a chump!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Protein Powder, Oats topped with frozen yogurt.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info guys! Yeah I’ve been using Golden (super turmeric) by ambrosia but think I’ll grab Helios at that price for sure. Been a minute since I had a Nos product.

Damn bro that looks kicking! I’m gonna get on that if I ever allow myself to eat junk food haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First day back in the office. I’d say it was an overall good day. Candidly, it didn’t seem like I had even left. Happy to be employed with an actual paycheck I can look forward to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may take a bit of the pressure off your life. Enjoy!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I’ve really backed off my arm utilization the last week to help it heal up or reduce inflammation or whatever the problem is. It’s finally doing decent and surviving yesterday’s upper body workout without any post training trauma. It was super light and conservative but it’s a step back where I need to be going.

I’ve been using 200mg ibuprofen twice per week. One pill following each of my upper body workouts which I am doing twice per week. It’s more like one workout broken into 2 workouts so my arm isn’t building up much damage in a single session. But the frequency will help maintain some shape up top.

I’m banking on my rack pulls to keep most of my mass on me. But that lower spot on my back is still nagging so I think I’ll skip them this week so I can do them proper next.

One thing that I’ve done that has been very helpful mentally and physically is making myself a Squat (Almost) Every Day (SED) system of training. This allows me to sustain a relatively consistent workout flow and provides a base for fitness and physique.

This is the program I’m noodling around with.

Monday - Friday:
5 Meals: 2350 cals
(50% protein, 28% carb, 22% fat)
Base cardio is 8,000 steps daily min.
Sleep 7 hours.

Monday: Legs (leg press focus) + Calves
Tuesday: SED + Upper Body + Abs
Wednesday: SED + Calves + 10,000 Steps
Thursday: SED + Back (rack pulls)
Friday: SED + Upper Body + Abs

Saturday - Sunday:
4 Meals: 2100 Cals
(45% protein, 30% carb, 25% fat)
Base cardio is 7,000 steps daily min.
Sleep 8-9 hours.

Saturday: SED
Sunday: Off

I’m thinking I’ll make the reverse hyper a part of the squat almost every day program. As more of body maintenance training instead of bodybuilding or hypertrophy purpose. So I’ll start that tomorrow since I won’t be doing rack pulls this week anyway.

I will update and edit to include the specifics tomorrow.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got a plan !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got a plan !!
Haha I’m trying. Part of my plan is having less of a plan and going more by feel in training. Rather than having a set program of exercises weights and reps. Although I have a general layout and keep in the main movements that I can do still.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I’m trying. Part of my plan is having less of a plan and going more by feel in training. Rather than having a set program of exercises weights and reps. Although I have a general layout and keep in the main movements that I can do still.
Any movement on the training/life coach business?