Haha the forum bros for the lulz!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Managed to hit 602 x 2 on the harness trap today. I need to get 45 plates asap. Not only is this all the olympic style weights that I have but the smaller plates come out very wide and consequently pulls the harness wider to the point that it no longer sits on me well making the lift more difficult and uncomfortable.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Managed to hit 602 x 2 on the harness trap today. I need to get 45 plates asap. Not only is this all the olympic style weights that I have but the smaller plates come out very wide and consequently pulls the harness wider to the point that it no longer sits on me well making the lift more difficult and uncomfortable.
It's a good day when it's time to buy more 45s 💪

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Come to Philly I’ll give you a pair of 35s don’t know why I don’t sell them.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I was nearby I would be all up on that **** haha. Shipping would be prohibitively expensive XD

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I was nearby I would be all up on that **** haha. Shipping would be prohibitively expensive XD
Yea I know I actually just found 5 pairs of 45s for $450... rubber coated I’m thinking about buying them for the leg press I’ll never have.
My weight currently
2-55
6-45
2-35
2-25
4-10
2-5
2-2.5

Embarrassing I need whey more!!! (See what I did there)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I know I actually just found 5 pairs of 45s for $450... rubber coated I’m thinking about buying them for the leg press I’ll never have.
My weight currently
2-55
6-45
2-35
2-25
4-10
2-5
2-2.5

Embarrassing I need whey more!!! (See what I did there)
Lol I'm a sucker for puns! Damn that's a steal of a price bro. I wish that dude was nearby I'd try to snatch them for myself. Could be a good investment to buy and sell too

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I let go a set of 35s this summer at last summer's prices. I quickly figured out why I got like 60 messages within an hour, ha ha. I let two curl bars go for cheap too and wish I'd kept one. I only sold both because I was going to get an X-Mark rackable bar but then it got discontinued or something. Humbug.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I let go a set of 35s this summer at last summer's prices. I quickly figured out why I got like 60 messages within an hour, ha ha. I let two curl bars go for cheap too and wish I'd keep one. I only sold both because I was going to get an X-Mark rackable bar but then it got discontinued or something. Humbug.
On the upside you can lift your head proud knowing you didn't partake in any price gouging. Kudos points to you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I get old I need less plates, 500+lbs squats are a thing of the past.

Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rogan is always on about that iron neck product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rogan is always on about that iron neck product.
Six Hundred bucks, it should do the work out for you!!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After talking with Hyde and listening to more Leo and Longevity I am deciding to increase focus on health. I mean 600+ cholesterol is fucking ridiculous and needs to be addressed seriously. Not only do I want to improve this aspect of my life but I feel it is a component of the bodybuilding and lifting lifestyle that is overlooked/ignored.

Changes include a serious overhaul to my diet, which I have started already, and also, again, to my PEDs. I am dropping the Proviron because I feel its added benefit right now is minimal while its potential impact on cholesterol is high. Also, I will be backing Test back down to 300mg indefinitely.

My diet is very similar to a contest prep diet but a tad less "strict" as health and balance is of the highest importance. Slowly, I am working my calories down until they reach about 2400 in an effort to improve my body composition.

Since implementing carbohydrates back into my nutrition plan I have gained a little bit of weight (glycogen/water), but appear and feel leaner - certainly less bloated. Of course, this can be attributed to the simultaneous calorie reduction and improved regularity. Body weight is currently around 212 lbs with a target weight of 195-200 lbs but maintain, or improve, lean body mass.

A substantial reduction in saturated fats has been made by greatly reducing eggs (high of 20+ down to 4) as well as total meat consumption with less red meat (split with turkey) and leaner cuts (99% turkey, 96% beef).

Daily steps increased to 9000 per day.

PEDS
Testosterone Enanthate: 300mg (150mg x 2 per week)
GH (generic): 3iu (1.5iu on off days)
T3: 25mcg
T4: 75-137.5mcg (daily; varying depending on availability)
TB-500: 5mg (twice per week)
BPC-157: 500mcg (daily)

NUTRITION (
Meal 1 (preworkout): 4 whole eggs, 40g oatmeal, 25g Isolate
Meal 2 (post workout): 50g Isolate, 70g Blueberries
Meal 3 (1 hour post-workout): 200g Ground Burkey (97/3), 200g Russet Potato, 100g Lettuce, 40g Carrots
Meal 4: 200g Ground Burkey (97/3), 200g Russet Potato, 100g Lettuce, 40g Carrots
Meal 5: 50g Isolate, 10 x Raw Almonds, 70g Blueberries
Meal 6: 200g Ground Turkey (97/3), 130g Cauliflower, 40g Carrots, 13g Olive Oil

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After talking with Hyde and listening to more Leo and Longevity I am deciding to increase focus on health. I mean 600+ cholesterol is fucking ridiculous and needs to be addressed seriously. Not only do I want to improve this aspect of my life but I feel it is a component of the bodybuilding and lifting lifestyle that is overlooked/ignored.

Changes include a serious overhaul to my diet, which I have started already, and also, again, to my PEDs. I am dropping the Proviron because I feel its added benefit right now is minimal while its potential impact on cholesterol is high. Also, I will be backing Test back down to 300mg indefinitely.

My diet is very similar to a contest prep diet but a tad less "strict" as health and balance is of the highest importance. Slowly, I am working my calories down until they reach about 2400 in an effort to improve my body composition. Since implementing carbohydrates back into my nutrition plan I have gained a little bit of weight (glycogen/water), but appear and feel leaner - certainly less bloated. Of course, this can be attributed to the simultaneous calorie reduction and improved regularity. Body weight is currently around 212 lbs with a target weight of 195-200 lbs but maintain, or improve, lean body mass.

A substantial reduction in saturated fats has been made by greatly reducing eggs (high of 20+ down to 4) as well as total meat consumption with less red meat (split with turkey) and leaner cuts (99% turkey, 96% beef).

Testosterone Enanthate: 300mg (150mg x 2 per week)
GH (generic): 3iu (1.5iu on "off" days)
T2: 300mcg
T3: 25mcg
T4: 75-137.5mcg (daily; varying depending on availability)
TB-500: 5mg (twice per week)
BPC-157: 500mcg (daily)
Jesus. I thought mine was bad man

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh, gonna drop the T2 for now also. It has the other ingredients in it and I hadn’t been off of it in over a year.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How tall are you?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Eh, gonna drop the T2 for now also. It has the other ingredients in it and I hadn’t been off of it in over a year.
Makes more sense to incorporate into a deeper phase of cutting a couple months down the line anyway. Right now is establishing the baseline essentially.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How tall are you?
My height reads around 6'1" but I'm actually about 6'4" but am shorter because of scoliosis.

Makes more sense to incorporate into a deeper phase of cutting a couple months down the line anyway. Right now is establishing the baseline essentially.
Exactly my thought ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6'1" - 212lbs sounds pretty lean to begin with !

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quality Food & Rest

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went in for my neurodiagnostics testing today. I became very concerned when the doctor needed to pull out his "medical google" to read different syndromes and an anatomy reference book to know where to shove needles into my arm. In the end I wasted half of my day to be told "everything looks normal" (aside from mild carpal tunnel in both hands) and be sent home with a now incredibly sore and achy arm. It was feeling comparatively decent to my usual mess prior to all of this.

Leg training went well today. No knee pain and a lot of tired muscles.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
:/

Good to hear them legs are gettin' taken care of though!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel a little dumb even posting this but after many inquiries and encouragements, I have decided to offer coaching/consulting services. Seeing as how I frequently receive questions in my inbox I figured why not. Whether anyone thinks my opinion is worth $$$ is yet to be seen.

$100 for 4 weeks. Although technically it is 5 weeks for the fist block. If you opt in, you will be given a small 1 week homework assignment to complete in order to establish a baseline before starting the 4 weeks.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel a little dumb even posting this but after many inquiries and encouragements, I have decided to offer coaching/consulting services. Seeing as how I frequently receive questions in my inbox I figured why not. Whether anyone thinks my opinion is worth $$$ is yet to be seen.

$100 for 4 weeks. Although technically it is 5 weeks for the fist block. If you opt in, you will be given a small 1 week homework assignment to complete in order to establish a baseline before starting the 4 weeks.
Nutrition?
Training?
Marriage counseling?

What we talking here

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Went in for my neurodiagnostics testing today. I became very concerned when the doctor needed to pull out his "medical google" to read different syndromes and an anatomy reference book to know where to shove needles into my arm. In the end I wasted half of my day to be told "everything looks normal" (aside from mild carpal tunnel in both hands) and be sent home with a now incredibly sore and achy arm. It was feeling comparatively decent to my usual mess prior to all of this.

Leg training went well today. No knee pain and a lot of tired muscles.
That’s frustrating!! I’m sorry!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutrition?
Training?
Marriage counseling?

What we talking here
personal counseling, life coach, etc. Really, whatever you need to meet your goal (within reason). Yes, it would largely be nutrition, cycle, and training, but I feel that the other things mentioned (although with jest initially) are very relevant. Basically, you have me for 4 weeks. I’ll have to charge extra for those who need/want/require constant attention.

The ZOO guarantee: I can make you better than me, but without all of the ****-ups.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strained my lower right back muscle this morning. I think my harness was a bit uneven in length and caused me to be out of alignment. Doesn't seem too terrible and a couple days off and light training for the week should do the trick.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strained my lower right back muscle this morning. I think my harness was a bit uneven in length and caused me to be out of alignment. Doesn't seem too terrible and a couple days off and light training for the week should do the trick.
Can you tell if it’s an erector or a QL? If QL it will hurt to raise your knee up in front of the side you strained while standing on the opposite foot.

Sorry bro, rest up and focus on the diet goals!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you tell if it’s an erector or a QL? If QL it will hurt to raise your knee up in front of the side you strained while standing on the opposite foot.

Sorry bro, rest up and focus on the diet goals!
Thanks bro! I’m getting the nutrition back on track (healthier track) so that’s the main focus. It appears to be the erector. I only hope to not wake up more sore tomorrow

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro! I’m getting the nutrition back on track (healthier track) so that’s the main focus. It appears to be the erector. I only hope to not wake up more sore tomorrow
In my experience, that’s the best possible back area to strain. They are resilient from really tearing and bark a lot when they’re hurt so you aren’t in the dark about where you stand as you come back from the aggravation. Silver linings?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zoo, you are one tough dude !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my experience, that’s the best possible back area to strain. They are resilient from really tearing and bark a lot when they’re hurt so you aren’t in the dark about where you stand as you come back from the aggravation. Silver linings?
Yeah, after waking up I think I'll be just fine in a couple days. I'm able to get around without too much pain. It's more annoying than anything. Thinking I'll just do some light barbell rows tomorrow for my back day and skip rack pulls all together. By the time the next session rolls around I think I'll be good to go.

Zoo, you are one tough dude !!
Haha thanks man. Idk if I'm tough or stubborn to the point of stupidity XD but I am learning now lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe most of us here are "Driven" more than the average person !! (It's a Curse)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe most of us here are "Driven" more than the average person !! (It's a Curse)
You talkin’ bout that Aussie Drive, mate? ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now it make Cents !!