Zoo, The Bloodlord

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I was just creepin on the vl site and idk if everyone has seen these articles, but if you haven't you need to. Zoo is a phenomenal writer it appears. From his write ups on a couple of zeroflux products to legit articles. Keep up the good work Zoo.:) P.s. adrenalone write up should be next;)

I absolutely loved this one in particular
http://www.viciouslabs.net/pages/fear-for-thought

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just creepin on the vl site and idk if everyone has seen these articles, but if you haven't you need to. Zoo is a phenomenal writer it appears. From his write ups on a couple of zeroflux products to legit articles. Keep up the good work Zoo.:) P.s. adrenalone write up should be next;)

I absolutely loved this one in particular
http://www.viciouslabs.net/pages/fear-for-thought
Thanks, man! Yeah, I was really involved in doing various writing pieces and articles there for a minute. It's something I really enjoy, but sadly it isn't something people are interested in anymore. It has become an art lost amidst an age of quick-hit vids and social media postings. My biggest deficit is that I'm a bit of a recluse/anti-social personality in many aspects, which is to my detriment... I find I can better express myself through writing. But I digress haha. Thank you, again, though. It does mean quite a bit to see someone enjoy my content!

Best,
ZOO

espana32

espana32

Awards
ZOO, with VL Dark Carnival (Epiandrosterone), or any other if their products, can you attest if their products contains Cyclosome or Liposome delivery methods? As these two forms of delivery systems seems to be the only gaurantee that you will properly absorbe the full ingredients.
What are takes on this subject compared to VL’s products vs. others that advertise their products with those delivery absorption technology?

Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZOO, with VL Dark Carnival (Epiandrosterone), or any other if their products, can you attest if their products contains Cyclosome or Liposome delivery methods? As these two forms of delivery systems seems to be the only gaurantee that you will properly absorbe the full ingredients.
What are takes on this subject compared to VL’s products vs. others that advertise their products with those delivery absorption technology?

Thanks.
i will take this one as ZOO is quite busy working on new products and such.

No we dont use a cyclosome or liposome encasement. we do include bioprene in some formulas, but to be completely honest, its our pure raws and properly dosed products that set us apart.

You see, while cyclo/lipo deliveries are quite effective, you cant just add them into a product and it works. No, rather these products have to compounded in the proper way which requires super expensive pharmaceutical grade equipment that NO supplement company can afford. Except high tech which is who i'm sure you are referring to. Their problem is they spend so much on the making of the product. they try to sell you on the idea you dont need much of a dose of the hormone your taking because its encased in a clyclo/lipo. so even if its truely encased properly and works as stated, your still only getting a small dose of the hormone.

Hormones are fat soluble so take ours with fish oil or food, and they will get through your stomach fine, and because we use effecious doses we ensure your going to get the effects you desire. take for example Dark Carnival, each pill is 300 mgs of clean pure epiandro. so if taken as directed you will be getting the proper doses and likely pay less.

choice is yours but if your comparing dose to dose, im aware of no better option than our product line here in the states.

espana32

espana32

Awards
Thanks for the reply.
I just received my bottle of Dark Carnival. Soon i shall see how effective it is.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply.
I just received my bottle of Dark Carnival. Soon i shall see how effective it is.
GL !! i think you will like it.. I Love it! and I have tried everything.