Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn that looks nice! I'm fairly envious. Seems solid and must be being that old. The amount of people who drop mad cash on treadmills but never use them is astonishing. I wish I grabbed my relatives' back in the day. They're so overweight and unhealthy... they really should have used it.
My wife used to walk/run on the treadmill at least an hour a day and she would burn the motors out after about 6 months, there was a company here in town that built motors for treadmills, they would give them to her to test. True Story !

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife used to walk/run on the treadmill at least an hour a day and she would burn the motors out after about 6 months, there was a company here in town that built motors for treadmills, they would give them to her to test. True Story !
That's pretty cool actually man :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE: 7 Weeks Out

Fasted weight: 201.8 lbs

I feel like I have a pretty good training routine down now. I will start posting my daily workouts. Decided to go ahead and dial in the diet just a tad more. Instead of a loose 2250 calories per day I’m going in for 2200 tight calories. Basically what that means is my Trutein scoops are measured level instead of beveled (which was closer to 3 scoops). So actual calories might be about 100 less. I don’t want to drop my intake too hard though as I still need to recomp a fair amount. It’s tricky trying to manage the fine line but so far it’s panning out well.

Taking a break from TB and BPC for a bit since I had been on them for a very extended period of time. Plus, I have adjusted my training so my injured arm receives no direct work to the afflicted area.

At 6 weeks out I will put up an in depth update with pics and the cycle layout from that point forward. Things will be cranking full steam at that point.

Here is my 7 weeks out diet. Some variances will be had day to day, such as nuts for nut butter. Small things like that.

MEAL 1: 3 whole eggs, 350g egg whites, 30g oatmeal, 70g blueberries, 1/4 tsp iodized salt, 1 scoop tango, 1 scoop grunt, 1 scoop panda supps greens.

MEAL 2: 2.5 scoops Trutein, 19g raw almonds, pink salt to taste

MEAL 3: 260g Burkey (98/2), 130g green beans, 1/2 tbsp macadamia nut oil

MEAL 4: 2.5 scoops Trutein, 19g raw almonds, pink salt to taste

MEAL 5: 260g Burkey (98/2), 130g green beans, 1/2 tbsp macadamia nut oil

MONDAY: Legs/Calves/Triceps
Normally I accentuate my routine with a bigger movement like SSB or Linear Leg Press but opted for a more strict, iso based workout on legs today. Felt great. Hit the muscles to failure with a good pump and burn. No knee pain.

Seated Leg Extension
190 lbs: (12-16) x 6

Seated Leg Curl
180 lbs: (8-10) x 6

Horizontal Leg Press
335 lbs: (8-12) x 6

Hip Abduction
160 lbs: 10
260 lbs: (8-10) x 3

Hip Adduction
160 lbs: 10
260 lbs: (10-12) x 3

Calf Extensions
190 lbs: AMRAP x 4

Calf Raises
90 lbs: AMRAP x 4

Triceps V Handle
15 lbs: 20
20 lbs: 20
25 lbs: 20
20 lbs: 20
15 lbs: 20 x 3

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm liking the details !

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 199.8 lbs

Forgot to mention that I brought my daily steps up to 11k

Here is today’s workout. It’s also my Thursday workout. On Saturdays I repeat chest. The volume approach is certainly helping promote hypertrophy in spite of not being able to follow more traditional lifting and progressive overload approaches. It is more effective and less harmful than trying to force pec deck and pressing movements for targeting the muscle.

TUESDAY/THURSDAY: Abs/Chest/Shoulders
Crunches: 40 x 4
Leg Raises: 30 x 4
Ab Machine: 30 x 4

Chest Bands Down
100 lbs: 25 x 6

Chest Bands Up
100 lbs: 25 x 6

Lateral Raise Machine
100 lbs: 10 x 6

Front Raise Machine
115 lbs: 10 x 6

Bent Over Lateral Raise Machine
85 lbs: 10 x 6

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you’re getting in good volume despite the injury. At the end of the day, hypertrophy is hypertrophy no matter how you get there. Glad you’re able to put in some work bro!

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 199.6 lbs

Frustrating morning. Felt really strong going into my back routine but had to cut it short due to that persistent lower right back strain that comes and goes. I was hoping that avoiding compound movements on Monday would have helped more but alas it did not. I will skip them on Friday’s leg day and likely Monday as well to allow for better recovery. Bums me out being as limited as I already am. Praying my back doesn’t flare up too bad later. Will report how it’s doing this afternoon. Need to get some regular deep tissue work... surprisingly difficult to find a good place around here.

On a fun note I have begun my transition into adding Primobolan E. I shot 200mg last night and will do another 200mg tomorrow night (alongside Test E and Mast E) Next week I will be dropping NPP and adding primo in its place. Total primobolan will be 700mg weekly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why the compound swap? Sorry about the back grouching on you. I know that problem only too well…

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 200.6 lbs

Woke up and to my pleasant surprise the ol’ back isn’t too bad off. A little stiff. A tad sore. But not terrible at all. It’s kind of like if you sleep on it wrong. I’m able to get around and move without much hindrance. Still I will be taking extra care of it until next Wednesday and reevaluate if I can proceed with deads again. I feel rather accomplished recognizing the strain early, stopping myself from continuing, and preserving my body to fight another day. Small victories.

Repeated my Tuesday workout today and it felt quite good. Nice contractions and a decent chest pump. The last few days I’ve been hitting 12-13k steps albeit inadvertently.

As of today I started transitioning into my 6 week out diet plan (to be posted Sunday or Monday). The layout is the same but at 2200 calories instead of what will end up being 2150 calories.

I’m reintroducing fish oil back into the regimen since my artist wants to let my face heal before getting more work done. And the work I will be getting done is going to be largely burn based so bleeding isn’t much of an issue there lol. Fish oil is too valuable for health (especially as a gear user/abuser) to not be utilized.

Last edited:
theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice homie! This is good stuff!

Question: why is Efferding so against fish oil? I feel like he’s always saying it’s “toxic?”

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice homie! This is good stuff!

Question: why is Efferding so against fish oil? I feel like he’s always saying it’s “toxic?”
Does he say that? I have the vertical diet pdf and it states that fish oil is good. Overall he doesn’t like supplementing in general sure but I think he specifically prefers/cites krill iirc

FireJeff

FireJeff

Awards
Damn bro. Finally made it to the gym!!!! Tried your abs/ chest/shoulder (well kinda shoulder) day. Holy balls that’s a lot of volume. Abs had me wanting to puke lol. But felt good to get back in the gym. Would love to see some more of your splits that your using now. Really gonna try and get diet back in check and lose this spare tire I’ve added since surgery lol then probably start adding back some of the good stuff. Feel like bf% to high to start now lol. Need to get everything else in check
just have to say again since I got back on here and seen your post Ive been super motivated to get back where i was and better. Thanks for posting your journey!!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn bro. Finally made it to the gym!!!! Tried your abs/ chest/shoulder (well kinda shoulder) day. Holy balls that’s a lot of volume. Abs had me wanting to puke lol. But felt good to get back in the gym. Would love to see some more of your splits that your using now. Really gonna try and get diet back in check and lose this spare tire I’ve added since surgery lol then probably start adding back some of the good stuff. Feel like bf% to high to start now lol. Need to get everything else in check
just have to say again since I got back on here and seen your post Ive been super motivated to get back where i was and better. Thanks for posting your journey!!
Hell yeah man way to go bro! I’m happy to hear you’re getting back on the grind again. And thank you for saying that it means a lot that I still can have value in that regard :) Feel free to inbox me man if you want to strategize a diet or even just BS for old times sake. I’m equally interested in your post surgery comeback man. 💪🏻😎

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You have come to the right place for motivation !! Glad to have you on the board!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does he say that? I have the vertical diet pdf and it states that fish oil is good. Overall he doesn’t like supplementing in general sure but I think he specifically prefers/cites krill iirc
Dude, my bad. I sincerely thought he had spoken about fish oil being toxic. But I stand corrected. Must’ve gotten confused cuz I haven’t taken my fish oil in a while!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE (6 Weeks Out) - update under construction

Fasted weight: 202.0 lbs

We are at the 6 weeks out mark so it is now pedal-to-the-metal go time. My body is starting to feel like it is getting into prep phase, but there is room for suffering. Much more. At this point I need to push myself harder to start seeing the dramatic changes in my physique to look respectable on a competitive stage. This, of course, will have to be largely achieved through conditioning as opposed to significant muscle gain. Consequently, I have decided to press my nutrition more as far as calorie reduction.

NUTRITION
My new diet will be set at 2060 calories this week, followed by 2000 calories starting next week. Weekend calories are set slightly higher at 2160 and with a bit more carbs. Steps will be increased to 12k per day except for on Sunday which will have a 8k minimum for rest purposes.

I am basing this calorie reduction on data gathered from my previous contest preps. In my first contest with Bostin his prescribed "emergency 5 week out diet plan" broke down as follows: Calories: 2085 / Protein: 281g / Carbs: 58g (16g from fiber) / Fat: 68g

Reasoning that I have less muscle and less physical output ability in terms of weight resistance training, I decided to dip below this and possibly see a bottoming out at 1900 calories. This will be determined after 5 weeks out. While this seems rather restricted I feel that I can do this quite easily and have a plan in place to achieve it. I opted to make an adjustment that cuts my carbs and calories by replacing the 30g of oatmeal with 200g of riced cauliflower for what I call Fauxmeal lol.

Further adjustments to come will likely be to reduce my Trutein amount from 2.5 scoops to 2.25 (and maybe further to 2 scoops). Fats will not be reduced from this point forward.

Monday-Friday
Calories: 2060 / Protein: 306g / Carbs: 51g (24g from fiber) / Fat: 65g

MEAL 1: 4 Whole Eggs, 300g Egg Whites, 200g Riced cauliflower, 1/4 tsp Iodized Salt, 1 x Tango, 1 x Grunt, 1 x Panda Supps Greens

MEAL 2: 2.5 scoops Trutein, 6g Fish Oil, Pink Salt to taste

MEAL 3: 250g Burkey (Super Lean), 100g Green Beans, 1/2 tbsp Macadamia Nut Oil

MEAL 4: 250g Burkey (Super Lean), 100g Green Beans, 1/2 tbsp Macadamia Nut Oil

MEAL 5: 2.5 scoops Trutein, 24g Natural Peanut Butter, Pink Salt to taste

Saturday-Sunday
Calories: 2160 / Protein: 321g / Carbs: 98 (43g from fiber) / Fat: 59g

MEAL 1: 4 whole eggs, 300g egg whites, 200g riced cauliflower, 1/4 tsp iodized salt, 1 x Tango, 1 x Grunt, 1 x Panda Supps Greens

MEAL 2: 2.5 scoops Trutein, 6g Fish Oil, pink salt to taste

MEAL 3: 250g Ground Pork (95%), 1 x Light Multi-Grain English Muffin, 300g Broccoli

MEAL 4: 2.5 scoops Trutein, 24g Natural Peanut Butter, pink salt to taste

MEAL 5: 90g Ground Pork (95%), 180g Chicken Breast, 200g Riced Cauliflower

ANABOLICS
1) Testosterone Enanthate: 400mg
2) Masteron Enanthate: 400mg
3) Primobolan Enanthate: 700mg
4) Trenbolone Acetate: 150mg
5) Anavar: 50mg

PEPTIDES
1) HCG: 250iu twice per week
2) Growth Hormone: 4iu - (2iu post-workout and 2iu pre-bed)
3) Growth Fragment: 500mcg - (pre-workout)
4) BPC-157: 500mcg - (daily)
5) TB-500: 5mg - (once weekly, Friday)

FAT LOSS
1) T2: 300mcg
2) T3: 25mcg
3) T4: 100mcg
4) Apex Alchemy Flashpoint: 1ml

Attachments

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Update !

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will only post teaser pics on here. Gotta sign up for my “coaching program” if you want the detailed images ;)
“Hurry and sign up now, only 20 spaces left for glorious photos of cock, burkey and steroids!”

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good @ZOO so up 6ish pounds, but still looking lean. And definitely leaner than the previous June pics.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good @ZOO so up 6ish pounds, but still looking lean. And definitely leaner than the previous June pics.
Thanks, bro. I was hoping to have leaned out more but I suppose I’m pressing my luck trying to gain weight and lose substantial fat simultaneously. From here on I will be angling towards getting cut up. The introduction of a more aggressive PED protocol should help tremendously in the transformative aspect moving forward.

Speaking of cut up. Here’s a face update

Attachments

FireJeff

FireJeff

Awards
Damn bro, that looks painful lol! Looks like your leaning out nicely. Gonna be grainy come 6 weeks. Keep it up!!!