ZOO Gets Serious (Nutrition Solutions) ft. APEX, CEL, and VLNS - Prep Log and stack at top of page 6

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Come down to SoCal, Steve! I’ll hook you up with that gluten free muffin stuffed with a bison patty, egg, and natty cheese, baby, please.
Come through Philly and I’ll replace the bison with some Taylor pork roll. That’s the real deal right there

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Come down to SoCal, Steve! I’ll hook you up with that gluten free muffin stuffed with a bison patty, egg, and natty cheese, baby, please.
I might take you up on that one day :)

Come through Philly and I’ll replace the bison with some Taylor pork roll. That’s the real deal right there
I actually passed thru Philly last week. Its hard to find good gluten free pizza. I was happy to find they had an Uno's there; we don't have them here in VA. The gluten free pizzas are smaller than the normal one - so I ate 4. Not kidding haha. :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t talk **** on my bison, bro XD It’s the most superior meat hahaha

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t talk **** on my bison, bro XD It’s the most superior meat hahaha
Bro have you ever had ostrich? There was a burger place in Florida I used to go to and they did burgers of the month. Bison, ostrich, Buffalo, venison, etc. I miss that place. $25 burger I think for ostrich but holy ****

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might take you up on that one day :)

I actually passed thru Philly last week. Its hard to find good gluten free pizza. I was happy to find they had an Uno's there; we don't have them here in VA. The gluten free pizzas are smaller than the normal one - so I ate 4. Not kidding haha. :)
Place by my parents in the burbs has excellent gf pizza If you ever find yourself in doylestown

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Place by my parents in the burbs has excellent gf pizza If you ever find yourself in doylestown
I'm not familiar with the area, but my next trip up there will be for about 4 days. And I'll dang sure drive for good gluten free pizza :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro have you ever had ostrich? There was a burger place in Florida I used to go to and they did burgers of the month. Bison, ostrich, Buffalo, venison, etc. I miss that place. $25 burger I think for ostrich but holy ****
Just ostrich sticks but not a full patty or anything. Would love to try it even at that price. Bet it’s Bomb af

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still waiting for @Rocket3015 to sell me some venison patties! If you enjoy lean grass-fed red meat, deer is excellent.
Actually I wouldn’t mind some myself. Get in here @Rocket3015 haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is mine all mine !!!! (Evil Voice) The says we are getting low on Venison, I may have to vist the daugters cattle ranch !!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I grew up in Jersey and yeah man pork roll, egg and cheese on a (real) everything bagel is by far the best

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There are some Venison Hot Dogs in thta white basket, I can't wait to try them .............
Nice! Can't say i've had a vension hot dog before but it sounds protein packed and healthier than a regular hot dog.

Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! Can't say i've had a vension hot dog before but it sounds protein packed and healthier than a regular hot dog.
That's my thinking and I know they have no additives

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My log is now the least vegan friendly on the forum... and the most delicious! I admire anyone who acquires their meat through what I consider a much more humane and natural way.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unusual update. But probably my most exciting one to date. I went in for blood work yesterday and received a notice that my results were now available online. Here you will see my cholesterol transformation from December until now. I literally let out an audible “wooaahhhhhh!” after seeing this. I’m so fucking stoked :’)

Attachments

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unusual update. But probably my most exciting one to date. I went in for blood work yesterday and received a notice that my results were now available online. Here you will see my cholesterol transformation from December until now. I literally let out an audible “wooaahhhhhh!” after seeing this. I’m so fucking stoked :’)
Damn, what a difference. All diet related or is this after some meds?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, what a difference. All diet related or is this after some meds?
No medications. Only diet and natural supplements. I'm particularly proud of this actually and thought for sure I'd have to start on a statin haha. But I am going to try to get Ezetimibe though.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No medications. Only diet and natural supplements. I'm particularly proud of this actually and thought for sure I'd have to start on a statin haha. But I am going to try to get Ezetimibe though.
Definitely something to be proud of bro. I haven’t researched Ezetimibe, but will do some snooping.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work man. Just goes to show how much diet really matters!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely something to be proud of bro. I haven’t researched Ezetimibe, but will do some snooping.

Nice work man. Just goes to show how much diet really matters!

Congratulations !!
Thank you guys! Really appreciate it because it required a big overhaul of my lifestyle and it’s nice to see it pay off.

I’ll have to be careful to keep it in range while heading into prep and will be trying to get blood work done throughout to monitor things.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mast E (castor oil carrier) has been ordered and will start that alongside Test E (castor oil carrier) next week at 400mg of each. At 6-8 weeks out I will be starting Anavar. Dropped the extra cash to get the high end ****. I had to order from overseas so hopefully it makes it here in time. If not I will go with a domestic source. Dose will vary between 30-50mg based on response and blood work.

My supplements and support stack is about to get even more expensive this next week with some great additions. Including a broader range of non stimulant fat burners and items such as Lipid +. Been researching the Alpha Lion brand because they have some super neato products I want to test out.

This past week I’ve been altering my workout regimen to encompass a little more body specific training to better promote hypertrophy and body composition going into my first decent cycle in a long while. Once I have it sorted I will post it on here and continue to refine it as the weeks go by. Pray for me and, even more, my arm. Lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a big fan of their BAIBA and GOP solo (Gainz Candy series) and their Superhuman Burn powder, which has both. With SNS and Iconic now both having similar offerings though, I may switch over.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a big fan of their BAIBA and GOP solo (Gainz Candy series) and their Superhuman Burn powder, which has both. With SNS and Iconic now both having similar offerings though, I may switch over.
As soon as SNS drops MitoBurn and GlucoVantage I'm going to be switching over. I'm looking into both for VLNS but it'll be a minute before that happens. Otherwise, I'm all over it.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been researching the Alpha Lion brand because they have some super neato products I want to test out.
So I did some looking around at their products and ended up grabbing a tub of their Superhuman Pre. Been needing a replacement for my pre and the one I thought was going to fit ended up being a disappointment. So hopefully this will work until yours are ready!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I did some looking around at their products and ended up grabbing a tub of their Superhuman Pre. Been needing a replacement for my pre and the one I thought was going to fit ended up being a disappointment. So hopefully this will work until yours are ready!
Nice. Which flavor did you get? Alpha Lion still hasn't sent mine out. I ordered last Thursday and the shipping label was created but hasn't moved. Guess I should have went through a retailer lol.

I wish the preworkouts were a little closer to being done but at the current rate it may not even be until September... although I feel like every time I give an update it gets pushed back a little farther haha

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Which flavor did you get? Alpha Lion still hasn't sent mine out. I ordered last Thursday and the shipping label was created but hasn't moved. Guess I should have went through a retailer lol.

I wish the preworkouts were a little closer to being done but at the current rate it may not even be until September... although I feel like every time I give an update it gets pushed back a little farther haha
I’m trying “orange gainsicle” (orange creamsicle of course). Hoping it’s not overly sweet. I kind of like my pre to taste like supplements without going ape sh!t on flavoring. I think you mentioned once that you’re the same way. I’m also done with creatine monohydrate so I had to find something without it. Yours will be done when they’re done bro, no worries at all on my end.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, I have enjoyed all of their flavorings. I particularly like Smurf Juice Superhuman Burn.
Used this before a lot of fasted cardio during my dienelone cut. I feel like it increased body temp positively, good feels, and like you said really great flavor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Flavored powders are usually pretty time consuming for the first run to get the flavors right. It's a lot harder than people think, especially if working with ingredients that are somewhat hard to flavor.

I hate giving ETA's on flavored powders. I thought my daily use ergogenic would've been out 2 to 3 months ago; but two of the main flavors I wanted to go with have been a real pain to get those flavors right. And in this case, since its something people will be drinking daily, its super important for it to be perfect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m trying “orange gainsicle” (orange creamsicle of course). Hoping it’s not overly sweet. I kind of like my pre to taste like supplements without going ape sh!t on flavoring. I think you mentioned once that you’re the same way. I’m also done with creatine monohydrate so I had to find something without it. Yours will be done when they’re done bro, no worries at all on my end.
I hate Creatine Monohydrate. I won't use anything with it in there because it bloats me so badly. I much prefer Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine Magnapower) which we will finally be getting back in this week.

I think creatine overall is better suited to being a single ingredient or in a daily use ergogenic because to me it doesn't make much since in a pre-workout since you don't generally take a pre every day.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate Creatine Monohydrate. I won't use anything with it in there because it bloats me so badly. I much prefer Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine Magnapower) which we will finally be getting back in this week.

I think creatine overall is better suited to being a single ingredient or in a daily use ergogenic because to me it doesn't make much since in a pre-workout since you don't generally take a pre every day.
Ya me too. I fought it for years but after reading your comments regarding alternatives, I’m dumping mono. Great news on the MCC restock. I’ll certainly grab some as the one I’m using now is just a placeholder until yours is in stock.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol. Agreed. And from a formulation standpoint I wouldn't want to waste the serving size space on creatine either.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Agreed. And from a formulation standpoint I wouldn't want to waste the serving size space on creatine either.
Love creatine mono; use it every training session, but it just doesn’t make sense in a preWO product for this reason and all the above. Too many folks don’t like it, it needs more frequent use to be optimal, and I’m going to overpay per serving for you to offer it in a preWO because now you need a bigger container and scooper to offer me the product.

Better that I toss my cheap NOW mono in myself.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love creatine mono; use it every training session, but it just doesn’t make sense in a preWO product for this reason and all the above. Too many folks don’t like it, it needs more frequent use to be optimal, and I’m going to overpay per serving for you to offer it in a preWO because now you need a bigger container and scooper to offer me the product.

Better that I toss my cheap NOW mono in myself.
Quite. And like Steve said, it’s something to be taken daily/regularly whereas your preworkout really shouldn’t.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I’ve been using Superhuman Sleep the past few days along with an additional 1g of SNS GABA and 10mg melatonin. My dreams have been crazy, vivid, and emotional. To the point where you feel that **** after you wake up. Might start doing a dream log at this rate lol.

Fun note I was able to source ezetimibe which should arrive in 2-3 weeks and in time for my the addition of Anavar into my cycle. I feel much more comfortable having this on board along with my army of support supps.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I’ve been using Superhuman Sleep the past few days along with an additional 1g of SNS GABA and 10mg melatonin. My dreams have been crazy, vivid, and emotional. To the point where you feel that **** after you wake up. Might start doing a dream log at this rate lol.

Fun note I was able to source ezetimibe which should arrive in 2-3 weeks and in time for my the addition of Anavar into my cycle. I feel much more comfortable having this on board along with my army of support supps.
Haha, vivid dreams sometimes ruin the next day for me. Like, you just can’t shake them sometimes. I’ve considered starting a dream log myself, but just for me so you guys don’t find out that I’m a psychopath. I swear I’ve had dreams that are prophetic too, and some that probably have some good ideas in there after sifting through crazy sh!t. You should add them to your log so we can see what kind of weird junk rattles around your skull lol.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, vivid dreams sometimes ruin the next day for me. Like, you just can’t shake them sometimes. I’ve considered starting a dream log myself, but just for me so you guys don’t find out that I’m a psychopath. I swear I’ve had dreams that are prophetic too, and some that probably have some good ideas in there after sifting through crazy sh!t. You should add them to your log so we can see what kind of weird junk rattles around your skull lol.
It’s wild right??? Maybe I will add them to my log. But you gotta give us one too haha jk. I should be able to recall last night’s and will type it when I get on my laptop. I can identify the exact events in my life that manifested this otherworldly illusion haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took ~500-750mg of SNS GABA last week before bed one night. I didn’t (remember my) dream (rarely do), but I slept like a rock. Big help the week of contest when androgen levels round the clock were at their highest.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took ~500-750mg of SNS GABA last week before bed one night. I didn’t (remember my) dream (rarely do), but I slept like a rock. Big help the week of contest when androgen levels round the clock were at their highest.
It’s an amazing supplement for sure! I feel like I’m really chill the following day. Not sure if that’s typical or if other factors are at okay. But I have been far less tense lately.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s an amazing supplement for sure! I feel like I’m really chill the following day. Not sure if that’s typical or if other factors are at okay. But I have been far less tense lately.
Definitely made the next morning more groggy and turned things down some. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do.