ZOO Gets Serious (Nutrition Solutions) ft. APEX, CEL, and VLNS - Prep Log and stack at top of page 6

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess who's back with a log? Yep, this guy. Except this time I will be exploring the value of natural supplements. As most of you know I have been trying to manage a severe arm injury for the better part of 2 years now. It has resulted in my being unable to train in bodybuilding and has cost me close to 40 lbs of lean muscle. A regimented diet and regular exercise has allowed me to maintain a fair degree of fitness. Although, I am far from the "mass monster" I had always hoped to become. More than likely this will be a lifelong struggle, but I am determined to achieve a respectable physique in whatever capacity I am able to. Admittedly, my previous efforts for massive gains and love of AAS cost me a significant degree of health and my ability to train in the fashion I found enjoyable... heavy and intense. I have since been making efforts to regain some of the health that I have lost. Consequently, my PED usage is very limited and am now seeking out natural supplementation to further my goals.

After a bit of research and discussion I have opted to dig into a couple of supplement brands while I reconstruct my own (Vicious Labs Nutrition System aka VLNS aka "Villains"). Namely, interest lies with Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) and Competitive Edge Labs (CEL). Each of these brands possess an array of single ingredient supplements as well as some of the best formulations I have seen yet; some of which were direct inspirations for VLNS latest preworkouts being developed: Juice Daddy and Daft Pump. Frankly, the lack of discussion about SNS/CEL products and their potential for physique and health optimization is criminal imo. Shout out to @sns8778 for the help. 💪🏻😎

Since size is out of the question it is now a matter of aesthetics. Not to say I have a naturally aesthetic build, but a set of abs along with a decent pair of wheels (accentuated by short-shorts) will go a long way to getting my sexy, as well as my confidence, back.

Starting Fasted Weight: 195.6 lbs as of 5/18/21
- My weight has been steady between 194-196 for the past week or so, which was my initial goal prior to making a strong push to recomp and/or cut until achieving the desired look.
- I included my PED stack for transparency.
- Macros are consistently around what is listed, but may incorporate more calories on Saturday based on response and feel.
- Training is M-F while fasted with my M-Th workouts being the same. It features SSB and harness deadlifts as the primary movements. Friday is leg exclusive.

PED's
- Test E: 180mg (E4D)
- T3: 37.5mcg
- GH: 1.4iu (fasted before training)
- Frag: 700mcg (fasted before bed)
- TB500: 5-10mg weekly
- BPC157: will be starting soon

Training Day Macros (M-F)
- Calories: 2100
- Protein: 252g
- Carbs: 145g
- Fat: 53g

Off Day Macros (S-Sun)
- Calories: 1800
- Protein: 210g
- Carbs: 115g
- Fat: 50g

SNS and CEL Supplements
I will be adding more to experiment with. I am very interested in a few items, such as the natural anabolics from CEL.

- GlycoPhase: This was my first pick. As a nutrient partitioning agent it encompasses aspects of both health and body composition.

- Lean Edge: My appreciation for stim-free fat burners is well known. In my opinion (and experience) this is a category not to be overlooked after dialing in diet and training. When formulated correctly (Lean Edge might be the best I've come across) it adds tremendous value in achieving fat loss. Stimulants are certainly useful at times, but are limited in their use, can become counter productive, and are harsh on health.

- Joint XT: I always keep a joint formula in my arsenal and will be seeing how Joint XT does at keeping my knees, shoulders, etc. feeling good. Of course, I follow regular stretching as well.

- TUDCA: This product is self-explanatory and is the only CEL product being used at the moment - this will soon change.

- GABA: Even with 10mg of melatonin and 200mg of L-Theanine, sleep has been difficult to achieve with frequent bouts of restlessness. The last two nights of using GABA at 1g has made a HUGE impact on improving the quantity and quality of sleep. Going from 5.5-6.5 hours to 7.5 hours (tracked on FitBit).

More pics and details to follow!!! So come follow lol

Attachments

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS for the win! Great company, great products, and great owner/reps who are always there to lend help. I look forward to seeing how the supps treat you. You will like the Gaba.
Hell yeah, bro! I’m already loving the GABA. Great addition with phenomenal value for minimal cost.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guess who's back with a log? Yep, this guy. Except this time I will be exploring the value of natural supplements. As most of you know I have been trying to manage a severe arm injury for the better part of 2 years now. It has resulted in my being unable to train in bodybuilding and has cost me close to 40 lbs of lean muscle. A regimented diet and regular exercise has allowed me to maintain a fair degree of fitness. Although, I am far from the "mass monster" I had always hoped to become. More than likely this will be a lifelong struggle, but I am determined to achieve a respectable physique in whatever capacity I am able to. Admittedly, my previous efforts for massive gains and love of AAS cost me a significant degree of health and my ability to train in the fashion I found enjoyable... heavy and intense. I have since been making efforts to regain some of the health that I have lost. Consequently, my PED usage is very limited and am now seeking out natural supplementation to further my goals.

After a bit of research and discussion I have opted to dig into a couple of supplement brands while I reconstruct my own (Vicious Labs Nutrition System aka VLNS aka "Villains"). Namely, interest lies with Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) and Competitive Edge Labs (CEL). Each of these brands possess an array of single ingredient supplements as well as some of the best formulations I have seen yet; some of which were direct inspirations for VLNS latest preworkouts being developed: Juice Daddy and Daft Pump. Frankly, the lack of discussion about SNS/CEL products and their potential for physique and health optimization is criminal imo. Shout out to @sns8778 for the help. 💪🏻😎

Since size is out of the question it is now a matter of aesthetics. Not to say I have a naturally aesthetic build, but a set of abs along with a decent pair of wheels (accentuated by short-shorts) will go a long way to getting my sexy, as well as my confidence, back.

Starting Fasted Weight: 195.6 lbs as of 5/18/21
- My weight has been steady between 194-196 for the past week or so, which was my initial goal prior to making a strong push to recomp and/or cut until achieving the desired look.
- I included my PED stack for transparency.
- Macros are consistently around what is listed, but may incorporate more calories on Saturday based on response and feel.
- Training is M-F while fasted with my M-Th workouts being the same. It features SSB and harness deadlifts as the primary movements. Friday is leg exclusive.

PED's
- Test E: 180mg (E4D)
- T3: 37.5mcg
- GH: 1.4iu (fasted before training)
- Frag: 700mcg (fasted before bed)
- TB500: 5-10mg weekly
- BPC157: will be starting soon

Training Day Macros (M-F)
- Calories: 2100
- Protein: 250g
- Carbs: 145g
- Fat: 55g

Off Day Macros (S-Sun)
- Calories: 1800
- Protein: 210g
- Carbs: 115g
- Fat: 50g

SNS and CEL Supplements
I will be adding more to experiment with. I am very interested in a few items, such as the natural anabolics from CEL.

- GlycoPhase: This was my first pick. As a nutrient partitioning agent it encompasses aspects of both health and body composition.

- Lean Edge: My appreciation for stim-free fat burners is well known. In my opinion (and experience) this is a category not to be overlooked after dialing in diet and training. When formulated correctly (Lean Edge might be the best I've come across) it adds tremendous value in achieving fat loss. Stimulants are certainly useful at times, but are limited in their use, can become counter productive, and are harsh on health.

- Joint XT: I always keep a joint formula in my arsenal and will be seeing how Joint XT does at keeping my knees, shoulders, etc. feeling good. Of course, I follow regular stretching as well.

- TUDCA: This product is self-explanatory and is the only CEL product being used at the moment - this will soon change.

- GABA: Even with 10mg of melatonin and 200mg of L-Theanine, sleep has been difficult to achieve with frequent bouts of restlessness. The last two nights of using GABA at 1g has made a HUGE impact on improving the quantity and quality of sleep. Going from 5.5-6.5 hours to 7.5 hours (tracked on FitBit).

More pics and details to follow!!! So come follow lol
In! I love SNS and CEL. Joint Support XT is a staple for me and I responded well when I gave Lean Edge a try. I'll probably run another bottle towards the end of or after PCT. Excited to see what it all does for you!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the boys are dropping in! Love it. Appreciate the follows for this log. I’m excited as hell to see some results while feeling good doing it.

Has anyone used M-Test or Anabolic Effect?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, 10 mg of melatonin! But psyched to see you team up with SNS on this log. Always a great, solid line up from them.

Reactions: ZOO
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All the boys are dropping in! Love it. Appreciate the follows for this log. I’m excited as hell to see some results while feeling good doing it.

I am using M-Test now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm excited to follow along and glad to help in any way that I can.

I'm really curious to see how you like the products and it'll be great to get a perspective from someone like yourself that is so well versed in the AAS side of things as traditionally that's a crowd much harder to impress with regular supplements.

GABA - absolutely great for sleep and also good for anti-stress and relaxation purposes. I think its a very overlooked product and ours is so inexpensive, its literally a 3 month to years supply for less than 30 bucks.

Joint Support XT - I feel strongly that this is the absolute best joint support product on the market. Clinically researched ingredients shown to work in as little as 7 days and is good for joints, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage; and anti-inflammatory support.

TUDCA - I'm sure you already know, but for anyone reading, TUDCA is great for liver health. But its also a very expensive ingredient and therefore is an ingredient that many companies cut corners on and there's also a lot of BS material out there. Some companies buy from supplier XYZ bc they receive a too good to be true price and trust a COA and then wind up offering who knows what. TUDCA is definitely a test every batch type of ingredient. It's sad to see like on Amazon, you'll see some rinky dink company no ones ever heard of pop up and offer one at less than it really costs to make it and then disappear. Liver health is nothing to play with, especially when using AAS.

Lean Edge - I'm very excited to see how this works for you. Your diet and training seems to be so dialed in and you're so experienced with anabolics that I'm really curious to see how this works for you because if you notice a big difference with it, that says a lot as to what other people should experience with it.

GlycoPhase - this is probably the that I'm most excited to see your thoughts on. Because so many GDA's on the market now are more blood sugar control products than they are true GDA's. And you, coming from the AAS side of things know the importance of controlling blood sugar but also the importance of manipulating insulin to get better results in terms of lean muscle gains and fat loss (which is why so many bodybuilders use insulin with their anabolic regimens) and also the importance of increased nutrient absorption.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Chyea both

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice lineup for sure man and I hope it helps you with your goals. I have on hand, or on order, every SNS/CEL product you listed. They really do put out great products that don’t get enough attention. In to see how this all treats you as I’ll be doing most of what you’re doing to help a broken shoulder of my own.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wow, 10 mg of melatonin! But psyched to see you team up with SNS on this log. Always a great, solid line up from them.
Melatonin is also a good free radical scavenger :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm excited to follow along and glad to help in any way that I can.

I'm really curious to see how you like the products and it'll be great to get a perspective from someone like yourself that is so well versed in the AAS side of things as traditionally that's a crowd much harder to impress with regular supplements.

GABA - absolutely great for sleep and also good for anti-stress and relaxation purposes. I think its a very overlooked product and ours is so inexpensive, its literally a 3 month to years supply for less than 30 bucks.

Joint Support XT - I feel strongly that this is the absolute best joint support product on the market. Clinically researched ingredients shown to work in as little as 7 days and is good for joints, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage; and anti-inflammatory support.

TUDCA - I'm sure you already know, but for anyone reading, TUDCA is great for liver health. But its also a very expensive ingredient and therefore is an ingredient that many companies cut corners on and there's also a lot of BS material out there. Some companies buy from supplier XYZ bc they receive a too good to be true price and trust a COA and then wind up offering who knows what. TUDCA is definitely a test every batch type of ingredient. It's sad to see like on Amazon, you'll see some rinky dink company no ones ever heard of pop up and offer one at less than it really costs to make it and then disappear. Liver health is nothing to play with, especially when using AAS.

Lean Edge - I'm very excited to see how this works for you. Your diet and training seems to be so dialed in and you're so experienced with anabolics that I'm really curious to see how this works for you because if you notice a big difference with it, that says a lot as to what other people should experience with it.

GlycoPhase - this is probably the that I'm most excited to see your thoughts on. Because so many GDA's on the market now are more blood sugar control products than they are true GDA's. And you, coming from the AAS side of things know the importance of controlling blood sugar but also the importance of manipulating insulin to get better results in terms of lean muscle gains and fat loss (which is why so many bodybuilders use insulin with their anabolic regimens) and also the importance of increased nutrient absorption.
Now that’s what I call detailed! And also why I’m such a fan now. You hit everything that makes a product effective at its intended purpose. I will be certain to give the best and most candid feedback I can. Much like you I’m most excited for the GlycoPhase. As stated it is something that can be particularly benenficial to guys running gear. GH especially since that is known to reduce insulin sensitivity. Lean Edge will be very cool to see the effects of since all other variables are well controlled. Any notable improvement will speak volumes to its design.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice lineup for sure man and I hope it helps you with your goals. I have on hand, or on order, every SNS/CEL product you listed. They really do put out great products that don’t get enough attention. In to see how this all treats you as I’ll be doing most of what you’re doing to help a broken shoulder of my own.
Agreed, brother! We need to change that so people will not only know but also understand how useful these sort of products can be.

Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Can I ask what happened?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

They make for a great stack. I use M-Test as a daily use supplement and am getting ready to start back on Anabolic Effect myself. But there are a lot of people that run them together and a lot of people that add M-Test to it.

Here's a link to a great detailed log. He uses it as a master log of different stuff but he's run 2 cycles of Anabolic Effect during it and has run M-Test with it. And he uses GlycoPhase and Epi-Plex as daily use supplements:

He's done some cool mini-reviews for people that don't want to read through the detailed logs too:
M-Test - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-m-test-mini-review.320684/
Anabolic Effect - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-anabolic-effect-review.320682/
Epi-plex - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-epi-plex-mini-review.320683/
GlycoPhase - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-glycophase-mini-review.322444/

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the kind words and support. I really appreciate that. I hope that your shoulder heals up as soon as well as possible; that has to be a tough injury.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! This will be fun.

I was using Lean Edge with my last cycle at the end and for a spell after, and flat out no question it allowed me to eat more and still maintain, plain and simple. It was obvious when I brought it in and when I took it out. Neat stuff for sure - with no stimulation or sides either!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In! This will be fun.

I was using Lean Edge with my last cycle at the end and for a spell after, and flat out no question it allowed me to eat more and still maintain, plain and simple. It was obvious when I brought it in and when I took it out. Neat stuff for sure - with no stimulation or sides either!
That's great to hear. I'm really glad that you got such good results with it and enjoy it. It's a great product, I wish more people knew about it and that it didn't get overlooked so much.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now that’s what I call detailed! And also why I’m such a fan now. You hit everything that makes a product effective at its intended effect. I will be certain to give the best and most candid feedback I can. Much like you I’m most excited for the GlycoPhase. As stated it is something that can be particularly benenficial to guys running gear. Particularly GH since that is known to reduce insulin sensitivity. Lean Edge will be very cool to see the effects of since all other variables are well controlled. Any notable improvement will speak volumes to its design.
I absolutely agree on GlycoPhase. I'm really surprised more people don't use it with ph's or gear to enhance their cycles. I think its because now days most GDA's are just glorified blood sugar control products and people don't realize just how different that GlycoPhase really is. It's cool to have someone as knowledgeable as you look at it and really see a difference in how it stands out against most GDA's and how it not only has fat loss and muscle retention potential, but potential to really enhance on cycle gains and recomp as well. Like you hit on in your post, I think its something that everyone on GH, GH peptides, etc. could really benefit from.

Agreed on Lean Edge as well. I think it will be cool to see the perspective of someone so used to gear and with such a controlled eating and training regimen. I think you'd likely agree that a lot of companies would be scared to death of someone with your reputation in the anabolic community running a log on natural supplements haha. But I'm excited about it because I'm confident in the design of the products and I hope you'll be pleased with them.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely following @ZOO. I just ordered GABA and joint support xt after reading through this. I also have some superswole that I need to use, forgot I had it (kinda clumped up, hopefully I can fix it)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, brother! We need to change that so people will not only know but also understand how useful these sort of products can be.

Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Can I ask what happened?
Ya for sure. All their products that I’ve used have worked for me. Like @Hyde said, Lean Edge is an awesome supp. Really helps keep fat off in a slight surplus, imagine it would work very well on a cut. I’ll shoot you a PM regarding shoulder stuff so I don’t hijack your thread. Been meaning to pick your brain about it anyway.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely following @ZOO. I just ordered GABA and joint support xt after reading through this. I also have some superswole that I need to use, forgot I had it (kinda clumped up, hopefully I can fix it)
Awesome. I hope you'll enjoy them.

As for Super Swole, the clumping is from the GlycerPump and unfortunately its unavoidable. That's why we are reformulating it now, to take the GlycerPump out and we're adding a couple other things in its place. ETA for the the new version is 2 to 3 weeks we hope.

The clumps don't bother me so I just break them up, but what some people have done is put the powder in the blender and blend it, then put it back in the bottle and put it in the refrigerator and that should keep it from clumping back. I love GlycerPump but its a pain.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. I hope you'll enjoy them.

As for Super Swole, the clumping is from the GlycerPump and unfortunately its unavoidable. That's why we are reformulating it now, to take the GlycerPump out and we're adding a couple other things in its place. ETA for the the new version is 2 to 3 weeks we hope.

The clumps don't bother me so I just break them up, but what some people have done is put the powder in the blender and blend it, then put it back in the bottle and put it in the refrigerator and that should keep it from clumping back. I love GlycerPump but its a pain.
Last time I just weighed and chewed the clumps up. Maybe not the best approach but it got the job done

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a big fan of SNS and CEL i wouldnt miss a log like this for the world!

Those calories looks low, i feel thats gonna hurt haha.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big fan of SNS and CEL, have never been let down with any of there products. M Test and Growth Factor are two of my favorites

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big fan of SNS and CEL, have never been let down with any of there products. M Test and Growth Factor are two of my favorites
Thank you. The raws for Growth Factor XT are finally just now available again so we hope to have that back in stock in 4 to 6 weeks finally.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had good results from Anabolic Effect and M-Test. M-Test will be getting added back to my daily regimen starting in PCT in a few weeks.

Another blender user here, did the trick with Super Swole.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 thanks for sharing all of that I will certainly have to review through those when I get a second :) I tell ya what. Based on the response so far I would venture to say we will start increasing awareness very soon on here 💪🏻😎

In! This will be fun.

Hell yeah! That’s what I like to hear. I needed something other than a PED to add into the mix to bump things up a notch. Coming from you I know it will be effective and since I’m not changing variables I’m hoping it will be doubly so ;)

haha nice bro! At this rate I will need to get myself a rep code to hand out for SNS/CEL/MA hehe 😆 but yeah the clumps don’t lessen effectiveness. It just means all the ingredients are in there as listed 😎

As a big fan of SNS and CEL i wouldnt miss a log like this for the world!

Those calories looks low, i feel thats gonna hurt haha.
Welcome, bro! Happy to have an experienced SNS user on here. Haha no lie it’s not that great but it’s not that bad either. I’ve been progressively lowering my calories since August or so. It was something around 3300-3500 calories of red meat and eggs. Hence my horrendous cholesterol XD

Nice! I’d for sure use Growth Factor if not for the fact that I’m currently on GH haha.

Had good results from Anabolic Effect and M-Test. M-Test will be getting added back to my daily regimen starting in PCT in a few weeks.

Another blender user here, did the trick with Super Swole.
I feel like I need to blend something up just to join the gang. Hahaha

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO

A log in glycophase i did when the product first came out thanks to @sns8778

With BG readings, good stuff

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO

A log in glycophase i did when the product first came out thanks to @sns8778

With BG readings, good stuff
Oh, snaps! Good ****, bossman! That reminds me I have a blood sugar monitor that I haven’t used haha. I’ll have to check what my fasted morning levels are. Last time I got blood work at the doctor it was a bit high and that was while doing keto/carnivore

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted weight: 194.8 lbs

For today’s post I thought I would throw down my M-Th workout. Since I’m no longer able to do body part specific days (ie chest, shoulders, arms) nor can I do a full leg workout everyday, I created a decent full body workout that I’m able to complete for daily exercise without messing my arm up. So far it has been working well and my arm is the best its been since I worked back up to 25 lb curls before injuring it again in December and setting things back more.

Slowly I have been trying to add a couple pounds here and there but am not pushing it by any means. I just added 10 lbs to SSB and Deads today. Currently my biggest inhibitor with that is a fairly consistent lower right back strain. This is due to the fact I use my left arm almost exclusively to pick up objects and thus overworking that side.

I call it Circuit City lol.

Safety Squat
Body: 15
60 lbs: 15
160 lbs: 16
210 lbs: 12
250 lbs: 8

Harness Deadlifts
216 lbs: 16
306 lbs: 12
396 lbs: 8

Reverse Hyper
186 lbs: 15 x 3

Lateral Raise Machine
40 lbs: 16
70 lbs: 12
100 lbs: 8

Front Raise Machine

Reverse Pec Deck
55 lbs: 16
90 lbs: 12
125 lbs: 8

Pec Deck
70 lbs: 12 x 2

Triceps Pressdown (V-grip)
15 lbs: 16
25 lbs: 12
35 lbs: 10
25 lbs: 10
15 lbs: 10

Decline Chest Press
[sometimes sub for pec dec]
0 lbs: 10
10 lbs: 16
35 lbs: 8

DB Biceps
20 lbs: 12
30 lbs: 8
[5 lbs: 10] - Right Arm
[7.5 lbs: 10] - Right Arm

Crunch Machine + Unilateral Leg Raise
3 sets at 90 lbs. Each set is as follows
  • 10 reps left leg
  • 10 reps right leg
  • 10 reps crunch only
Calf Extensions
3 sets: varying weight and reps depending on feel and burn

Cardio
  • Treadmill at 3.5 and 0 incline for 35 minutes after training.
  • 10 minute walk in the afternoon.
  • Minimum of 8000 steps per day.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fasted weight: 194.8 lbs

For today’s post I thought I would throw down my M-Th workout. Since I’m no longer able to do body part specific days (ie chest, shoulders, arms) nor can I do a full leg workout everyday, I created a decent full body workout that I’m able to complete for daily exercise without messing my arm up. So far it has been working well and my arm is the best its been since I worked back up to 25 lb curls before injuring it again in December and setting things back more.

Slowly I have been trying to add a couple pounds here and there but am not pushing it by any means. I just added 10 lbs to SSB and Deads today. Currently my biggest inhibitor with that is a fairly consistent lower right back strain. This is due to the fact I use my left arm almost exclusively to pick up objects and thus overworking that side.

I call it Circuit City lol.

Safety Squat
Body: 15
60 lbs: 15
160 lbs: 16
210 lbs: 12
250 lbs: 8

Harness Deadlifts
216 lbs: 16
306 lbs: 12
396 lbs: 8

Reverse Hyper
186 lbs: 15 x 3

Lateral Raise Machine

Front Raise Machine

Reverse Pec Deck
90 lbs: 12
125 lbs: 8

Pec Deck
70 lbs: 12 x 2

Triceps Pressdown (V-grip)
15 lbs: 16
35 lbs: 10
25 lbs: 10
15 lbs: 10

Decline Chest Press
[sometimes sub for pec dec]
0 lbs: 10
35 lbs: 8

DB Biceps
20 lbs: 12
30 lbs: 8
[5 lbs: 10] - Right Arm
[7.5 lbs: 10] - Right Arm

Crunch Machine + Unilateral Leg Raise
3 sets at 90 lbs. Each set is as follows
  • 10 reps left leg
  • 10 reps right leg
  • 10 reps crunch only
Calf Extensions
3 sets: varying weight and reps depending on feel and burn

Cardio
  • Treadmill at 3.5 and 0 incline for 35 minutes after training.
  • 10 minute walk in the afternoon.
  • Minimum of 8000 steps per day.
Nice workout! Sounds like you gym has a lot of cool machines and accessories!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice workout! Sounds like you gym has a lot of cool machines and accessories!
Thanks, man! It's not how I used to enjoy training but all things considered I'm very happy I can do this routine. :)

I forgot to mention I have a power rack, SSB, reverse hyper, and Kabuki HD Trap bar which I do at home. Then I go 1 minute up the street to the gym that has the other equipment that I need. The pec dec and lateral raise machine is the money. I turn sideways and use the lateral for my front delts. I have to use that since I cannot hold any decently weighted dumbbbells.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, man! It's not how I used to enjoy training but all things considered I'm very happy I can do this routine. :)

I forgot to mention I have a power rack, SSB, reverse hyper, and Kabuki HD Trap bar which I do at home. Then I go 1 minute up the street to the gym that has the other equipment that I need. The pec dec and lateral raise machine is the money. I turn sideways and use the lateral for my front delts. I have to use that since I cannot hold any decently weighted dumbbbells.
Reverse hyper gets a lot of use then?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big time! M-Th every time. I hit it after SSB and deads. It’s what is saving my back and allowing me to perform these movements regularly. :3
Mines supposed to ship in a month! Makes me more excited reading this

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted weight: 193.8 lbs

Pretty wild to see this number because I haven’t gotten this low in weight before even in my previous fluctuations. Idk if this is tmi but I weigh myself before my morning dump so you can knock off another 1-2 lbs easily to all my recorded weights.

Even better though is that I felt surprisingly good in today’s training. Typically by Thursday I start feeling the cumulative wear of the previous days. But I actually felt a tad stronger (same working weights though). I may even be able to start working from the 7.5 to the 10 lb dumbbell for my right arm next week.

Here is my preworkout routine:
1 serving of Total War (RedCon1 pre)
1 serving of Nektar (Ambrosia support)
2 caps of Special Forces (Gainbusters nootropic)
4 capsules Lean Edge (SNS fat burner)
1.5 cups chicken broth

I drink the Total War and Nektar separately to get extra hydrated before training. I do not drink anything intra.

For fun, here is my first and favorite meal of the day which is also my post-workout meal.

Meal 1 consists of the following:
1 x Whole Egg
350g Egg Whites
55g Oatmeal
70g Blueberries
1 Scoop of Tigers Blood EAA (RedCon1)

I only eat 1 egg per day because of my cholesterol issues but do not want to give it up entirely as it has tremendous nutritional value. Egg whites are a source of protein, sure, but the quality is inferior to a whole egg. To accommodate this I add the EAA to the mix to boost the amino profile. More importantly it tastes freaking delicious. And yes. I do mix it all together haha

Attachments

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah nice! A little Total War and Grunt love up in here! I'll have to try the Total War/Special Forces combo together, sounds pretty killer.

The new Star Wars LE Light Side flavor of Total War is tops BTW.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah nice! A little Total War and Grunt love up in here! I'll have to try the Total War/Special Forces combo together, sounds pretty killer.

The new Star Wars LE Light Side flavor of Total War is tops BTW.
I wanted to get those but they aren’t discounting them and I’m being cheap lmao

Little late but Hoggman's following this
Hell yeah! It’s been a minute since I’ve seen my Hogg ;)