Ziri Does PowerFULL-Cialabol-Cissus RX-cAMPH

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Since finishing my 6 month Accutane treatment I've been on a rebound of sorts : losing bodyfat, regaining some size and perhaps most importantly regaining a somewhat positive mindset. Now I'm ready to get back to the gym and to start putting on mass.

This log is all about gaining, if I happen to lose bodyfat at the same time then that's great but all that I care about for now is reclaiming size and strength previously lost without putting on too much fat. When I have to finish this log I will post 'before and after' pictures and measurements but not a moment sooner, I wouldn't want to make the change less apparent would I?

My stats
5'11"/33" Waist/172lb/~15%bf

My diet
ON
Breakfast - 4 Slices Bread, 4 Boiled Eggs - 89.6C/49.2P/32gF
Pre - 2 Slices Bread, 100g Tuna, 1tbsp oil - 44.8C/35.6P/17.5F
Post – 60g Whey, 150g Oats, 50g Dextrose, 400ml Skim-Milk - 169C/89.5P/14.8F
Dinner – 200g Chicken, 100g Rice - 76.3C/61.6P/15.4F
Mid – 2 Slices Bread, 100g Tuna, 1tbsp Oil - 44.8C/35.6P/17.5F
Supper – 100g Oats, 60g Casein, 400ml Skim-Milk - 86C/81P/13.8F
Total – 510.5C/352.5P/111F = 4451kcal

OFF
Breakfast - 4 Slices Bread, 4 Boiled Eggs - 89.6C/49.2P/32gF
Lunch - 2 Slices Bread, 100g Tuna, 1tbsp Oil - 44.8C/35.6P/17.5F
Dinner - 200g Chicken, 100g Rice - 76.3C/61.6P/15.4F
Mid - 2 Slices Bread, 100g Tuna, 1tbsp Oil - 44.8C/35.6P/17.5F
Supper - 100g Oats, 60g Casein, 400ml Skim-Milk - 86C/81P/13.8F
Total – 341.5C/263P/96.2F = 3283.8kcal

My dosing protocol
ON
(breakfast/pre-workout/supper)
PowerFULL (8) 2/4/2
Cialabol (12) 0/6-6/0(pre and post-workout)
Cissus RX (6) 2/2/2
cAMPHIBOLIC (8) 2/4/2

OFF
(breakfast/lunch/supper)
PowerFULL (8) 2/2/4
Cialabol (8) 2/4/2
Cissus RX (6) 2/2/2
cAMPHIBOLIC (6) 2/2/2

My workout regime
Mon/Thu
A-1: Barbell Bench Press 5x5
A-2: Bent Over Row 5x5
B-1: Hammer Curl 2x5
B-2: Overhead Tricep Extension 2x5

Tue/Fri
B-1: Barbell Squat 5x5
B-2: Deadlift 5x5
Calf Raise 2x5
Front Raise 2x5

This log goes live on Monday.
Ziri out

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
169g Carbs PWO

:jaw:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

169g Carbs PWO

:jaw:
Oh how I do enjoy my carbs! Anabolic Pump would be a good addition with all of the carbs I eat but I'll see how this stack does before I think about adding it.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Stats
Weight - 173lb
Waist - 33"

Sleep
Sleep was okay, I managed ~8 hours. I woke up at 8am to turn my alarm off but then lay in bed for another 3 hours! I'll have to think up an inventive way to get out of bed and can only hope I don't become bed-bound with what I'm expecting to be an awesome dream tonight. Infact I'll try to write down what the dream is about when I wake up, could be interesting!

Supplementation
So, first dose went smoothly and there wasn't much to expect or report. Second dose with the Cialabol was slightly different, approximately 30 seconds after taking it I felt a slight twinge as though I was needing the toilet which after eating my pre-workout sandwich was exactly where I ran to. Third dose is still to be taken but I'm expecting it to nearly knock me out 15-30 minutes after taking it.

Workout
Todays workout was good, two things to note in paticular (whether related to supplements or purely natural improvement) are the greatly increased muscle endurance and recovery with a very slight increase in sense of balance which I noticed during the rows.

Numbers [Kg]
Bench Press - 45x5, 47.5x5, 50x5, 52.5x5, 55x5
Bent Over Row - 40x5, 42.5x5, 45x5, 47.5, 50x5
Hammer Curl - 17.5x5, 20x5
Tri-Extension - 20x5, 22.5x5

Diet
My diet has been spot on, it's very easy to follow especially when the 2 meals that I need to be 'light' and quick to eat are sandwiches. Also, I have never had to drink such a calorie dense post-workout shake in so little time, ~30 seconds and it was gone!

Looking Forward
Tomorrow should be a hell of a lot of fun and I plan on going down to the public gym instead of working out at home to speed up set intervals (changing plates at home can be 'interesting' at times.).

Until tomorrow,
Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Sleep
Well, I was hoping for an awesome dream and soothing sleep last night but neither really happened. I got 8 or so hours of sleep but didn't get the vivid dream I was hoping for. I think I might only have them on my OFF days as I've found in the past 4 caps pre-bed works wonders.

Supplementation
Went as smoothly as popping pills can be, Cialabol is wrecking havok with my bowels though which would be nice to live without. Other than that it's all good.

Workout
What can I say about todays workout other than HOLY CRAP! My strength is up from last week (+12.5kg up on squat and +7.5kg on deadlift) and my endurance and recovery seems to be through the roof, regardless of if this is mostly muscle memory or if this is the supplementation I can't help but look forward to Thursdays workout.

Numbers [Kg]
Squat - 95x5, 100x5, 105x5, 110x5, 112.5x5 (!)
Deadlift - 90x5, 95x5, 97.5x5, 100x5, 107.5x5 (!)
Front Raise - 20x5, 25x5
Calf Raise - 95x5, 100x5

Diet
Diet has been spot on, the only thing I really want to note is that I've been gassy as hell today and it's all full blown stinkers too. I suppose I should be thankful that Cialabol is helping to keep me so constant but still, it'd be nice if it was more isolated to the time of dosing.

Looking Forward
From here I can see good things happening, I'm anticipating tomorrow I will be in a very relaxed, feel-good mood and I'm almost desperate to get back to having vivid dreams with PowerFULL at 4 caps. I can also see myself heavier and with a smaller waist measurement by the end of the week easily, hopefully that will be the case.

Ziricote out!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Much luck!! sounds good so far, other than the foul odors! ;)

How much cialabol are u using? Increased cordination is an effect of PowerFULL.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
169g Carbs PWO

Nice!! Thats probably what I took in yesterday myself PWO. Damn those whole wheat crackers and light cream cheese! Good Luck :)

Hmm just in case your interested this is "Posts: 666" for me. Must mean bad luck for you..Im sorry :smite:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! Thats probably what I took in yesterday myself PWO. Damn those whole wheat crackers and light cream cheese! Good Luck :)

Hmm just in case your interested this is "Posts: 666" for me. Must mean bad luck for you..Im sorry :smite:
Danke, no luck like bad luck :run:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Funny that I did not have GI issues with cialabol on the first go but the second go gave me gi issues but the third was absent of GI distress...
I have to mention that I think I jumped the gun when I attributed the toilet visits and gas to Cialabol. While I still think Cialabol gives me pre-workout 'runs' I don't think it had anything to do with being so gassy throughout the day, it's almost definately down to all the food in my diet.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Funny that I did not have GI issues with cialabol on the first go but the second go gave me gi issues but the third was absent of GI distress...
Same here, my 1st few times upset my stomach but when I went all out and did 10x10x10 dosing on my last attempt I was fine.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Sleep
I managed around 9 hours of sleep last night, no vivid dream yet but I woke up feeling pretty good albeit slightly tired.

Supplementation
I think I can conclude that Cialabol is not the cause of my gas! This is great news as I would really love to increase the dose at some point, other than that I can't say much other than I'm hoping the 4 caps tonight will give me the kind of sleep I know I could get from PowerFULL.

Diet
Diet has been good, I enjoyed not having to eat every few hours as it made the day feel a little more relaxed which made the meals I did have that little bit more enjoyable.

Looking Forward
Tomorrow I'll have to get up out of bed by 9am I think so hopefully I can wake up and jump out of bread refreshed. Workout wise I'm only aiming to improve on what I did earlier in the week by 2.5kg, if I can do more than that it would be great.

Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Sleep
Frankly, it sucked. I went to bed at around midnight, after much tossing and turning I finally dosed off...only to wake up and again have trouble falling asleep. Something to note is my heart was beating very strongly so I can only conclude that cAMPHIBOLIC is the main (perhaps sole) contributing force of my sleep troubles. To test the theory I'll be dosing cAMPHIBOLIC differently, this is how my dosing will now look.
ON
(breakfast/pre-workout/supper)
PowerFULL (8) 2/4/2
Cialabol (12) 0/6-6/0(pre and post-workout)
Cissus RX (6) 2/2/2
cAMPHIBOLIC (8) 2/2-2/0(pre and post-workout)

OFF
(breakfast/lunch/supper)
PowerFULL (8) 2/2/4
Cialabol (8) 2/4/2
Cissus RX (6) 2/2/2
cAMPHIBOLIC (6) 3/3/0
Supplementation
Clearly it's not going as smoothly has I had initially planned, not only have I had some trouble sleeping but I've had some pretty explosive bowel movements, today being the most rediculous. However I'll hold out until the end of the second week however before jumping the gun and changing my Cialabol dose schedule.

Workout
Well, it went nicely but in a way I was hoping for more. I did get a pump and I did make slight improvements upon earlier this week but in a way I was hoping to see similar strength increases that I did for squats and deadlifts. My endurance and recovery continues to shine through and my grip seems to have strengthened greatly so I am pleased with how things are going this early on.

Numbers [Kg]
Bench Press - 45x5, 47.5x5, 50x5, 55x5, 52.5x5
Bent Over Row - 42.5x5, 45x5, 47.5x5, 50x5, 52.5x5
Tricep Extension - 20x5, 25x5

Diet
It's been good but I've got to the point where I simply tired of preparing meals and so I'm planning to change my ON diet to have at least one less meal. I'm considering some sort of soup so I could get vegetables into my diet and also because I could prepare a weeks worth in one go. When I come up with a decent recipe I'll be sure to note it in this log.

Looking Forward
I'm looking forward to tomorrow and I will(!) go down to the public gym to max out my squats and to give my calfs the punishment they need as I simply can't see them growing at this rep range with the reletively low weights I've had to use up until now.

Ziricote out!

Sleep
Frankly, it sucked. I went to bed at around midnight, after much tossing and turning I finally dosed off...only to wake up and again have trouble falling asleep. Something to note is my heart was beating very strongly so I can only conclude that cAMPHIBOLIC is the main (perhaps sole) contributing force of my sleep troubles. To test the theory I'll be dosing cAMPHIBOLIC differently, this is how my dosing will now look.

Supplementation
Clearly it's not going as smoothly has I had initially planned, not only have I had some trouble sleeping but I've had some pretty explosive bowel movements, today being the most rediculous. However I'll hold out until the end of the second week however before jumping the gun and changing my Cialabol dose schedule.

Workout
Well, it went nicely but in a way I was hoping for more. I did get a pump and I did make slight improvements upon earlier this week but in a way I was hoping to see similar strength increases that I did for squats and deadlifts. My endurance and recovery continues to shine through and my grip seems to have strengthened greatly so I am pleased with how things are going this early on.

Numbers [Kg]
Bench Press - 45x5, 47.5x5, 50x5, 55x5, 52.5x5
Bent Over Row - 42.5x5, 45x5, 47.5x5, 50x5, 52.5x5
Tricep Extension - 20x5, 25x5

Diet
It's been good but I've got to the point where I simply tired of preparing meals and so I'm planning to change my ON diet to have at least one less meal. I'm considering some sort of soup so I could get vegetables into my diet and also because I could prepare a weeks worth in one go. When I come up with a decent recipe I'll be sure to note it in this log.

Looking Forward
I'm looking forward to tomorrow and I will(!) go down to the public gym to max out my squats and to give my calfs the punishment they need as I simply can't see them growing at this rep range with the reletively low weights I've had to use up until now.

Ziricote out!
8 cAMPH off the back is way to much. start with 2 moring and 2 preworkout then increase but 4 pre workout is to much to fast.

take care

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
8 cAMPH off the back is way to much. start with 2 moring and 2 preworkout then increase but 4 pre workout is to much to fast.

take care
Thanks, I'll follow your advice.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Not a pleasant question:
Following your dosing with Cialabol, are you finding that it's pretty much a standard time frame before you wreak anal havok upon the throne? For me, it was seriously just long enough for me to get to the gym, workout, and get home. Then BOOM... shake, shake, shake the room.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Not a pleasant question:
Following your dosing with Cialabol, are you finding that it's pretty much a standard time frame before you wreak anal havok upon the throne? For me, it was seriously just long enough for me to get to the gym, workout, and get home. Then BOOM... shake, shake, shake the room.
Well, on my first dose I twinged within a minute and had to goto the toilet around 5 minutes after but yesterday I got to around mid-workout before having to go so hopefully it'll get to the point where it doesn't make me need to go.

size

Awards
  • Established
take care
I was thinking the same thing. When I use cAMP, I start low and increase. Sleeping hasrarely been the issue, but GI distress has been. I can not imagine the troubles(GI) I would have had starting at 8 a day. :run:

Last edited:
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Sleep
Last nights sleep was 200% better, it was easier to relax and fall asleep plus I woke up feeling fairly good so I think taking cAMPH out of then night-time dose was definately the right thing to do.

Supplementation
My dosing protocol seems a lot better now and other than adding more doses of Cialabol I don't expect I'll come up with a better way of doing it, keeping in mind that I don't have that much Cissus RX so I can't expect it to last long at much more than 5 caps per day. Something to note is that I've stopped having to run to the toilet after taking Cialabol which is nothing short of fantastic. Now I feel I can really begin to enjoy this stack.

Workout
Todays workout was slightly disapointing but ultimately good. Basically I decided to start on deadlifts instead of squats which reflects in the numbers lifted (keep in mind that I was using an olympic bar this time so the numbers for squat and deadlift include the 20kg weight of the bar). The back pump I got mid-workout was nothing short of wicked (it caused me to trade squats for leg presses), the only problem being this turned into DOMS later in the day and made anything other than sitting down quite painful.

Numbers [Kg]
Deadlift - 100x5, 110x5, 115x5, 117.5x5
Squat - 60x5, 65x5
Leg Press - 120x5, 140x5, 150x5
Front Raise - 20x5, 25x5
Calf Raise - 110x5, 120x5

Diet
Diet has been okay today and I have to say I'm not having to run to the toilet all the time which is a huge progression for me. Tomorrow I'll be spending most of the day coming up with a spanking new diet and perhaps a new dosing protocol.

Looking Forward
All I can say that I'm looking forward to is time to relax, recover and rewrite my diet. Come Monday I want to be primed for lifting more weight, also I have to buy a digital scale because I've become aware that the scales I have been using might not be accurate.

Until tomorrow,
Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Sleep
Well I can officially say I had the best nights sleep in a while last night accompanied with an awesome vivid dream!! This cements my decision to remove cAMPH from my pre-bed dose. The only problem now seems to be that I sleep for closer to 12 hours!

Dream
The dream involved a friends cousins whom were visiting from the USA, I try to get with one of them only to learn that the friend thinks they’re hot for him! At which point I accuse him of being an inbred freak. That’s more or less how the dream went.

Supplementation
Well it’s not gone as planned, because I slept until around mid-day I decided not to take 3 doses and instead have taken my morning and will take my pre-supper dose only. I don’t think it will be much of a problem though.

Diet
Diet has gone completely out of the window today, I’ve still ate cleanly so there won’t have been much harm done. Water intake remains high as always though.

Looking Forward
So, all in all today has been a little bit of a backward step but I know that tomorrow will be the start of something good. Things that I have to remember to do tomorrow are get a new digital scale, buy food and get off my ass to write a new diet with some soup in it.

Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Sleep
Last nights sleep was good, not as good as the previous but still very relaxing and soothing. I just wished there had been another vivid dream!

Supplementation
Nothing new to mention other than I'm very tempted to increase the amount of Cialabol I'm taking, what I'm considering is taking 2 caps before every meal excluding pre and post-workout when I take 6 caps. Hmm, to begin this dosing protocol or to wait another week...I think I'll wait another week before adding more.

Diet
Todays diet has been spot on and I'm less gassy than I have been the past week. I've not managed to come up with a suitable soup recipe, any suggestions are more than welcome at this point.

Looking Forward
Tomorrow should be good, I'm looking forward to the workout a lot and plan on upping the weights some more. Weigh in is also due, I'm hoping for another lb gained from last week without my waist going over 33" but we shall see. For tonight I can only hope for a vivid dream, I have to say I love going to sleep early now.

Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

My Stats
Weight - 173lb (+1lb)
Waist - 32.5" (-.5")
Bodyfat - 14.1% (-1%)

Numbers
These numbers suggest that I've lost upto 1.5lb of fat and gained 2.4lb of...well, probably water mostly but some of that will surely be muscle. All in all I'm happy with my gains so far.

Sleep
Last nights sleep was average : not great but not crap either. I'm beginning to think I would benefit from increasing the last dose of PowerFULL to 4 caps for ON days but I'll give 2 caps a chance until next week.

Supplementation
The only thing to really mention from today is that 5 minutes after taking my first Cialabol dose I was sitting on the toilet, on the plus side this didn't happen with the post-workout dose so it's not something that is bothering me much. Something to note is that now I've taken my measurements I can say that I'm holding water, this past week I've thought I'd just gained some fat (due to loss of definition) but clearly that isn't the case.

Workout
Todays workout was okay, not really what I was hoping for but it's done now I suppose. In paticular my hammer curls were very sloppy when using 22.5kg and my tricep extensions just didn't feel good at all, not in a painful sense but just in terms of feeling it in my tricep. I'm not convinced my technique is all that great, I might have to look into changing a few exercises.

Numbers [Kg]
Bent Over Row - 45x5, 47.5x5, 50x5, 52.5x5, 55x5
Hammer Curl - 20x5, 22.5x5
Tricep Extension - 20x5, 22.5x5

Diet
My diet today has been fine and will stay the same for now, I've been meaning to change it but just haven't had the time or drive to get the ingredients together to try doing a high calorie soup. I'm not at work tomorrow so I might have a chance to make a short list and make something.

Looking Forward
After Fridays workout I'm considering having Tuesday as a priority day for squats and Friday for deadlifts. I'm also considering adding the leg press/extension/curl machines to my 'deadlift priority' days when I'll likely find it difficult to squat. Tomorrow should be pretty good I think, especially as my back feels almost as good as it did before Fridays workout.

Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Sleep
Last nights rest was okay, nothing special to really mention about it to be honest. I just wish I were having vivid dreams more often.

Supplementation
All is well other than GI distress soon after taking my pre-workout dose of Cialabol. I was honestly surprised about that, I thought that was in the past but aparently not.

Workout
Todays workout was great, I had a good pump and could definately feel my legs are finally being given a hard time. As for the deadlifts I almost don't believe I went even heavier than last week! (Weights stated for squats and deadlift include the 20kg of an olympic bar.)

Numbers [Kg]
Squat - 60x5, 80x5, 100x5, 110x5, 115x4
Deadlift - 90x5, 100x5, 110x5, 115x5, 120x5 (!)
Calf Raise - 110x5, 120x5
Front Raise - 22.5x5, 25x5

Diet
It's been good. I've not sat down to write up a new diet but what I think I'll do is just compact the meals to 5 per workout day- Not bothering with a 'pre-workout' meal.

Looking Forward
I hope I won't be doing a great deal of bending down/over at work tomorrow because that'll just throw my back into a world of pain after todays workout. Other than that I'm looking forward to finding out more about a personal trainer and nutrition courses, it's something I've been interested in doing for a little while but not felt like I've had the time or money to put myself through. Oh and doing something about my diet which shouldn't really be a problem when I do finally sit down to do it.

Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Sleep
Pretty average sleep, nothing in paticular to mention other than I woke up feeling pretty good.

Supplementation
No complaints today, my first dose in paticular gave me a 'feel good' vibe which was nice and my back feels 100% today. The endurance and recovery I'm currently having is rediculously good.

Diet
It's getting a bit stale if I'm being honest, I've not spent a lot of time getting all the numbers but here's a basic rundown of how my new diet will be-
ON
Break - 100g chicken, 100g rice - 30P-72C-20F
Post - 60g whey, 50g dextrose, 200g oats - 60P-200C-30F
Dinner - 100g chicken, 4 slices of bread - 30P-72C-20F
Mid - 100g macaroni, 100g tuna, 20g light mayonnaise - 30P-72C-20F
Supper - 130g oat, 60g casein - 60P/100C/30F

OFF
Break - 4 eggs, 100g oat - 30P-60C-15F
Lunch - 100g chicken, 100g rice - 30P-60C-15F
Dinner - 100g chicken, 4 slices of bread - 30P-60C-15F
Mid - 100g macaroni, 100g tuna, 20g light mayonnaise - 30P-60C-15F
Supper - 130g oat, 60g casein - 60P-100C-15F
As you can see it's pretty basic and I've taken out the pre-workout meal. Tomorrow I'll get the specifics and tidy it up.

Looking Forward
With a new diet and more than likely a couple of different exercises for tomorrows workout I'm feeling good, I'm slightly hopeful for a good sleep tonight so fingers crossed it happens!

Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Sleep
Not bad at all. If I didn't know any better I'd say I must have had a vivid dream but alas no...Awesome rest is awesome rest though so I shall not complain.

Supplementation
No GI distress to report, 'nice' pumps during workout and a general muscle fullness throughout the rest of the day. Tonight I've decided to only take PowerFULL to see if there are any changes worth noting about the nights sleep.

Workout
Not much at all to note, seemed like any other workout really. Good recovery and endurance as always but as you can tell my upper body isn't coming along in terms of strength like my lower body, I feel I'll have to work more on wide grips to emphisise lagging parts.

Numbers [Kg]
Bent Over Row - 45x5, 47.5, 50x5, 52.5x5, 55x5
Hammer Curl - 20x5, 22.5x5
Tricep Extension - 20x5, 22.5x5

Diet
Not as planned but clean and at around 3000kcal. The more I look at the mirror and think about this the more I feel I should be taking in a lot more than I plan to, which is already a lot considering my current weight. You shall see why very soon.

Looking Forward
I'm interested to see what taking out Cissus RX from my night-time dose will do for my sleep, I also plan on going for broke tomorrow at the gym. Diet wise I want to plan out the preperation more, the less time I spend preparing through the day the less likely I'll get caught at work without one or more of my meals which sadly has been the case today.

Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Sleep
Fantastic sleep? Oh yes. Great vivid dream? Damn right! I can't put it down to Cissus-RX being at fault because over the last few days my sleep has been constantly improving but I will definately not be taking Cissus-RX with my night-time dose again.

Dream
I try to go see a friend at their grandmothers home but they weren't there, somewhat confused I walked with a large stringed instrument through a bad part of town, then later-

I walk to work and then into the warehouse only to be told that there would be an inspection and that we should clean the place. So we all walk out of the warehouse but instead of the main area we walk into a large, empty hall. Someone that I can't see calls for the shortest person to begin a line, so we all begin lining up, side-by-side, shortest to tallest. As I begin to join the line there is some confusion about who is the tallest between an old man and I.

Once that was sorted we all started dancing. Eventually two attractive girls begin to dance over me like I'm a pole at which point I wake up.

Supplementation
Good, nothing negative to report and I had a real good pump in my arms and traps today. For Cissus-RX I'm going to try an odd dosing protocol (OFF - Morning and lunch. ON - Morning, pre and post-workout). I hope this will prove effective as to date my joints have felt quite sore and I could do with the added boost.

Workout
Well...I had such a good time sleeping that I almost slept in for work so todays workout has been put on hold until tomorrow.

Diet
I'm sad to say that I've barely eaten today, at most I've had 2000kcal. Food preperation is going to take priority from now on as I clearly can't be trusted to prepare meals when required.

Looking Forward
Tomorrow will be all about following through with my plans, after the last 2 days I feel kind of down so the only solution is to pull my finger out and push myself to follow through.

I've decided that this log will soon have served it's main purpose which was to help regain strength while losing fat and gaining muscle. On day 15 I'll share before and after pictures along with before and after measurements. From that point I will update every 2 weeks detailing anything of importance to allow for the 'the bigger picture' to form and in part to stop this log becoming stale.

And I have just remembered that I put myself forward for using Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX and Hyperdrol for Jay's Contest so it looks like this log really will halt for around a month or so.

Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
End

Let me start by saying I've got my 'before and after' stats and pic but they have left me slightly confused. I can only assume that the last couple of days of crap have hurt my weight badly at time of measurement.

Stats
Before - After
Code:
Weight   - 172lb-169.2lb
Neck     - 16"-17"
Shoulder - 46.5"-46"
Chest    - 42"-40.5"
Bicep    - 14"-14"
Forearm  - 12-12.5"
Waist    - 33"-33.5"
Thigh    - 22"-22"
Calf     - 14.5"-14.5"
Strength - [Kg]
Before - After
Code:
Bench Press - 55x5-55x5 
Squat       - 112.5x5-115x5
Deadlift    - 107.5x5-120x5
Row         - 50x5-55x5
What to take from this...well at the very least I can say I achieved my goal of rebounding from Accutane and gaining some strength, it would also be fairly safe to say I've lost some bodyfat on my chest, shoulders and back. I think for just under 2 weeks I've done a decent job.

Have I gained any muscle though? That's not as easy a question, without accurate before and after skinfold bodyfat measurements I'm afraid I can't say for sure, although because of my neck measurement and the fact my back and legs feel and look a little bigger and leaner I like to think I have.

I'll leave it down to you to decide with before and after back pics.

Looking Forward
Refinement and preperation is the name of the game now, preperation of my diet and refinement of both diet and workout routine.

Ziricote out!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
that is amazing for 12 days, ziri!!! :D
I feel like I could've done a better job if it if I hadn't stumbled over my diet but I know now what has to be done. Thanks for the kind words.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
nice my man... i am doing the same thing without the cissus and it is working for me..

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear it Jonesboy.

I have something to say now which may surprise, shock and maybe even arouse...

I stopped supplementation the day I posted my stats, today I have the same measurements with exception of my waist and weight. As I mentioned in the last couple of days of this log I hadn't eaten half as much as I wanted to and felt it hurt my final weight measurement. The odd measurements made getting an accurate bodyfat% difficult but now it is possible.

Here are my "Day 16" stats
Weight - 174.2lb
Waist - 32"
Bodyfat Percentage - 13.4%

That's 1" lost from my waist and 2.2lb overall weight gained in 16 days. I'm very pleased with my results for such a short peroid of time, I can't wait to do a similar stack with Anabolic-Pump!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear it Jonesboy.

I have something to say now which may surprise, shock and maybe even arouse...

I stopped supplementation the day I posted my stats, today I have the same measurements with exception of my waist and weight. As I mentioned in the last couple of days of this log I hadn't eaten half as much as I wanted to and felt it hurt my final weight measurement. The odd measurements made getting an accurate bodyfat% difficult but now it is possible.

Here are my "Day 16" stats
Weight - 174.2lb
Waist - 32"
Bodyfat Percentage - 13.4%

That's 1" lost from my waist and 2.2lb overall weight gained in 16 days. I'm very pleased with my results for such a short peroid of time, I can't wait to do a similar stack with Anabolic-Pump!
Looking forward to it Ziri!!

Delay

Awards
sorry if uve mentioned it before, but is there any specific reason why ur bench is lagging behind ur squat/dead so much?

btw, nice work in the short-time frame :]

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
sorry if uve mentioned it before, but is there any specific reason why ur bench is lagging behind ur squat/dead so much?

btw, nice work in the short-time frame :]
It's cool, I haven't mentioned it yet. Basically I didn't do any exercise in the form of weightlifting as a teen, it's really not something that is driven into kids across here. The exercise I did do was in the form of sports like football/soccer, basketball, swimming and Taekwon-Do, so while my legs and lower back were getting stronger my chest and tri's weren't really being stimulated at all.

I think I'm going to have to mix up my chest routine a bit, doing flat bench just isn't cutting the mustard.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Night and day with those back picks! That's awesome for only 12 days.

Let me start by saying I've got my 'before and after' stats and pic but they have left me slightly confused. I can only assume that the last couple of days of crap have hurt my weight badly at time of measurement.

Stats
Before - After
Code:
Weight   - 172lb-169.2lb
Neck     - 16"-17"
Shoulder - 46.5"-46"
Chest    - 42"-40.5"
Bicep    - 14"-14"
Forearm  - 12-12.5"
Waist    - 33"-33.5"
Thigh    - 22"-22"
Calf     - 14.5"-14.5"
Strength - [Kg]
Before - After
Code:
Bench Press - 55x5-55x5 
Squat       - 112.5x5-115x5
Deadlift    - 107.5x5-120x5
Row         - 50x5-55x5
What to take from this...well at the very least I can say I achieved my goal of rebounding from Accutane and gaining some strength, it would also be fairly safe to say I've lost some bodyfat on my chest, shoulders and back. I think for just under 2 weeks I've done a decent job.

Have I gained any muscle though? That's not as easy a question, without accurate before and after skinfold bodyfat measurements I'm afraid I can't say for sure, although because of my neck measurement and the fact my back and legs feel and look a little bigger and leaner I like to think I have.

I'll leave it down to you to decide with before and after back pics.

Looking Forward
Refinement and preperation is the name of the game now, preperation of my diet and refinement of both diet and workout routine.

Ziricote out!

Really does strip the love handles fast. We saw that in rivets back pictures. Mullet is a bit dissappointed in you losing the handles but I like the new u,:icon_lol:

for 15 days, the results in the pictures are astounding.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Really does strip the love handles fast. We saw that in rivets back pictures. Mullet is a bit dissappointed in you losing the handles but I like the new u,:icon_lol:

I knew Mullet was upto something, lovin' me with his ice cream and chocolate bars. I'm happier now I know love comes in whole-foods and little caps!

I've got plans to change everything a little, my aim is 180lb ~15-18bf% by New Years...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

I still got some of the handles left but on Yellow Gold they keep shrinking! :(

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Ziri and rivet you guys keep rubbing it on my face that i dont have YG:rant:

lol, nice log Ziri you can really tell a diference in the pics, keep the good job

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
your pics are outstanding for such a short time