Zero dead space syringes

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been experimenting between back loading slin pins and using a luer lock 1ml syringes. I swear the leur lock leaves more oil in the syringe compared to the slin pins.

Can anyone recommend a brand of 1ml luer lock syringes that have zero dead space? I am currently using the BH brand. Thanks in advance

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is the 1 drop of oil worth it? I don’t really think so.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha...I get what you are hinting at.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your not loosing as much oil as you think. Your not even loosing 1/2ml per 10ml vial, maybe 1/4ml total unless your using 20g 1.5 in pins. They hold a lot in the barrel

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your not loosing as much oil as you think. Your not even loosing 1/2ml per 10ml vial, maybe 1/4ml total unless your using 20g 1.5 in pins. They hold a lot in the barrel
That is that problem. I am using a 25 to draw quicker but a bunch of oil stays in the barrel...so it is a headache to dose properly for trt. I bought 1ml syringes but about a ml or more of oil stays in the syringe afterwards. When I back load it is never an issue...only when Inuse the luer lock on the 1ml.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is that problem. I am using a 25 to draw quicker but a bunch of oil stays in the barrel...so it is a headache to dose properly for trt. I bought 1ml syringes but about a ml or more of oil stays in the syringe afterwards. When I back load it is never an issue...only when Inuse the luer lock on the 1ml.
I use 25 all the time, it's not nearly as much as you think. If your super worried about it then just use alin pins. I draw and inject with a 28g 1/2 slin pin almost every day

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 25 all the time, it's not nearly as much as you think. If your super worried about it then just use alin pins. I draw and inject with a 28g 1/2 slin pin almost every day
That is what I may do....becoming a human pin cushion. Lol Between injectable l carnitine everyday, glutathione 3 days a week on top of trt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is what I may do....becoming a human pin cushion. Lol Between injectable l carnitine everyday, glutathione 3 days a week on top of trt.
Around this time last year I was doing 100 shotsca day lol.

2× daily sr9009
1× daily carnatine
1× daily s23
1× daily testosterone
And then 2x a week cjc day

I made it like 2 weeks and said **** this

Switched to test and cjc 2× week
Carnatine eod and s23 still daily
That lasted about 30 days and I dropped everything but test lol.

Idk how some ppl can keep up with there gear, hgh, slin and all the other ****. My boy pins like 10x a day the first 12 weeks of contest prep