Yummy watermelon xtend

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys, i just tryed my friends Watermelon xtend the other day for the first time. I was jaw dropping impressed. The taste is is extremely good. I have used your grape before as well both are good but i was just shocked at the goodness of the watermelon. Anyways keep up the good work guys, good solid products like this should be a base to everyones supplement protocol, and when it tastes this good its just that much easier to keep using.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This helped me decide to order it. I've been bouncing back and forth daily between orange and grape and wanted to try something new next cycle. Watermelon it is!

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
yeah man watermelon will not let you down.. The grape is good too. Both are winners

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I like grape and orange. Those are the only 2 i've tried and I like both...so yeah, percentage is pretty solid.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just saw that bb.com is having a sale 5 bottles, and a sale for 4 bottles, variety pack

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If you do the math it isn't exactly a sale though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was told there would be no math.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
If you do the math it isn't exactly a sale though.
i got straight C's in math from 3rd grade and on...... so go figure:run:

that is why i do this:clean:, its easier than math

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah i dig the orange. I really like grape also though. I think my next order will be watermelon and another grape.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
hey did any of u guys get s sore throat from taking this before, i took like 3 servings at once before and it made my throat sore, did ti again and the same thing. Any reasoning behind that irritation?

Last edited:
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you'd definitely have to ask a rep.

I've never gotten a sore throat from it, but I couldn't see how that would really happen.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey did any of u guys get s sore throat from taking this before, i took like 3 servings at once before and it made my throat sore, did ti again and the same thing. Any reasoning behind that irritation?
hmmmmm I have actually noted this..

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Citric acid and flavoring. Just like some get from Lemonade.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks for the explanation... citric acid,, how the hell did i miss that......