You wanna have fun? Last picture says it all.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hillarious, and I got goose-bumps just looking at the roller coaster. Me thinks it's time for a trip to Cedar Point.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Been there but never got to ride it. It was having some "technical difficulties"....I saw it take off at least 10 times and it kept getting hung up at the very top, then it would roll back!! Only once I saw it make it over the whole thing and come over the other side like it was suppossed to. I also heard form soneone else that it got stuck up at the top for quite a long time. Someone had to climb there a$$ up there and help it get over!!! I would SH!T myself if it got stuck at the top!!:run:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's disgusting..lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been there but never got to ride it. It was having some "technical difficulties"....I saw it take off at least 10 times and it kept getting hung up at the very top, then it would roll back!! Only once I saw it make it over the whole thing and come over the other side like it was suppossed to. I also heard form soneone else that it got stuck up at the top for quite a long time. Someone had to climb there a$$ up there and help it get over!!! I would SH!T myself if it got stuck at the top!!:run:
No doubt, and who ever builds those things has balls of steel. I saw a bucket and rope at the top of the coaster in one of the pictures and thought, man who the hell would do that. I'll ride'em, I just wouldn't build them though.

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Oh damn that's funny :lol:
So is this:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7YqY9zNcqs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Aren't amusement parks fun?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
There's one time at Valley Fair just south of Minneapolis I decided to video tape while riding on rollecoaster, I got busted and was asked to not to come back. LOL