Unanswered YK11?!?! (U might wanna see this)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive actually heard that the SARMs are actually super effective when the potency is high and injected.
maybe more effective than AAS. not sold either on 22 days.. plus it dont help that hes flexed out in one pic and not the other.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive actually heard that the SARMs are actually super effective when the potency is high and injected.
maybe more effective than AAS. not sold either on 22 days.. plus it dont help that hes flexed out in one pic and not the other.
Yeah that’s my same feelings. From everything I’ve seen and read sarms are MUCH more potent when injected but 22 days... nope. I’ve seen guys blast almost a gram of Tren and not look like that in a month.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that’s my same feelings. From everything I’ve seen and read sarms are MUCH more potent when injected but 22 days... nope. I’ve seen guys blast almost a gram of Tren and not look like that in a month.
after watching him flex in the before section, you can tell he added some size for sure but its not as dramatic as those side by side photos make it appear.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Aside from the fact the angles and lighting are so different. Depth is different and I don't buy the time frame. Listen to the video. He is very misinformed about yk11 which is not even a sarm to begin with

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
22 days lmao... you can add 7 compounds/injectables to the deal it’s not going to happen. The humain body can’t gain 22 lbs of MUSCLE in a month.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
22 days lmao... you can add 7 compounds/injectables to the deal it’s not going to happen. The humain body can’t gain 22 lbs of MUSCLE in a month.
I don’t think his weight changed he didn’t mention it or I missed it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re trying injectable sarms though log it we all curious

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aside from the fact the angles and lighting are so different. Depth is different and I don't buy the time frame. Listen to the video. He is very misinformed about yk11 which is not even a sarm to begin with
this. and like i said, if you watch him pose in both sections, you can see there isnt but maybe a 5-10 difference. that said it kinda looks like an old school SD cycle in progress lol

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He doesn’t have pure rawa sponsor
A flash of a shirt and manipulative pictures in exchange for the product is a very old tactic people still use. But im just speculating. Ive seen it so many times that i assume if it looks like a duck, dont worry about if it quacks or not, its a damn duck.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
A flash of a shirt and manipulative pictures in exchange for the product is a very old tactic people still use. But im just speculating. Ive seen it so many times that i assume if it looks like a duck, dont worry about if it quacks or not, its a damn duck.
Oh I didn’t even notice that. God dammit **** purerawz

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this. and like i said, if you watch him pose in both sections, you can see there isnt but maybe a 5-10 difference. that said it kinda looks like an old school SD cycle in progress lol
Lol I was thinking the only drugs I know that could possibly come close to doing that kind of transformation is SD or tren.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think with the right lighting, posing and drugs you could recreate that '"transformation " without fail. Not buying the SARMS deal 1 bit

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Double

Last edited:
bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Double double

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think with the right lighting, posing and drugs you could recreate that '"transformation " without fail. Not buying the SARMS deal 1 bit
Any1 with a decent amount of muscle can pose in crappy lighting without really flexing apon waking then slam some carbs and pump products, hit the gym and flex under better lights and angles and look completely different. Back in the magizane heydays, before and after supplement adds were often shot in the same day

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The lad always look like a monster on the thumbnail then when you watch the vid its like, who let the air out of him? He's made solid progress from his early days though so respect for that!

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I don’t know about injectable sarms but I did yk11 rad140 and mk677 for 8 wks and I gained much more from a tub of sdrol. Sarms good for bridging(mk677 and gw) but I wouldn’t run a sarm cycle again only pct/bridge to help keep gains and repair

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don’t know about injectable sarms but I did yk11 rad140 and mk677 for 8 wks and I gained much more from a tub of sdrol. Sarms good for bridging(mk677 and gw) but I wouldn’t run a sarm cycle again only pct/bridge to help keep gains and repair
What were your doses, most ppl don't run sarms high enough in my opinion and think there weak. Lgd, rad, and s23 should be 20mg bare minimum. Also you will get more out a tub of sdrol then pretty much any steroid, it's pretty much the strongest thing you can use

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also yk11 is a steroid, and mk677 is a gh product that boosts igf-1, also not a sarm

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 with a decent amount of muscle can pose in crappy lighting without really flexing apon waking then slam some carbs and pump products, hit the gym and flex under better lights and angles and look completely different. Back in the magizane heydays, before and after supplement adds were often shot in the same day
In the early 2000's the original Gaspari Super Pump 250 did a before and after one workout and the add bragged about how effective the supp was in a single training session, lol. You are very right though, deplete enough for the before if its a muscle gaining product and then fill back out and pump up. If it is a diet product eat tons of carbs and sodium blow up like a fish and then diuretics and lighting and a tan(for both actually) and you have yourself a nice add in at most three days time lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In the early 2000's the original Gaspari Super Pump 250 did a before and after one workout and the add bragged about how effective the supp was in a single training session, lol. You are very right though, deplete enough for the before if its a muscle gaining product and then fill back out and pump up. If it is a diet product eat tons of carbs and sodium blow up like a fish and then diuretics and lighting and a tan(for both actually) and you have yourself a nice add in at most three days time lol.
In the movie bigger stronger faster when they interview the photographer he says we often shoot the before and after same day, then he looks back at someone and says, I don't think I was supposed to say that lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or simply grab a pro who has been off and not training for a couple of months and looks like chit, see Lee Priest Muscle Tech Adds circa 2000. Have him hit the gas and start training for the O and you have a pretty impressive transformation in a short time. I did an EAS one many years ago and in 12 weeks you can really recreate yourself if you are committed.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or simply grab a pro who has been off and not training for a couple of months and looks like chit, see Lee Priest Muscle Tech Adds circa 2000. Have him hit the gas and start training for the O and you have a pretty impressive transformation in a short time. I did an EAS one many years ago and in 12 weeks you can really recreate yourself if you are committed.
Lee Priest was my favorite transformation ever! I remember looking at ads in my beginnings and I didnt believe it was the same person. Then as I grew into the sport and found out who he was I was just shocked . 300lb obese man to a 210lb freak!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lee Priest was my favorite transformation ever! I remember looking at ads in my beginnings and I didnt believe it was the same person. Then as I grew into the sport and found out who he was I was just shocked . 300lb obese man to a 210lb freak!
The add where his fat ass is sitting on the couch eating a bucket of chicken like a fat slob was epic.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
And I’ve gained 11 lbs since my last pic and ain’t even jabbed testosterone yet:)

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are injectable sarms cost effective if you are able to find real gear?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
you took all of those ph and sarms at the same time?
no I did sdrol 4weeks then bridged with mk677 rad140 and yk11 then had holiday and back on sdrol and bulkan pharmaceuticals testosterone enathate I’m going to jab today and Wednesdays another 3 weeks of sdrol and I’m not feeling Sh1t at all appetite great too!! I’m putting on 1lb a day on sdrol and thought the gains would slow or something but seems to be a lot even for sdrol could it be mixed with M1t or something?? because if gains continue I’d be up another 21lbs in 3 weeks!! it Surely must slow down soon but it goes to show the old sdrol is a lot better and stronger than these clones or wannabe sdrol that butcher the nomenclature and make sdrol weaker

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on where you buy, generally most AAS are much cheaper than SARMs. Dbol and sdrol, for example, are cheap as fawk.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Not even trying to be a dick as I don’t like to judge, but for you running all of those compounds and probably destroying your insides (couldn’t imagine ”bridging” everything you did, it all being legit and you saying you don’t feel anything), you obviously had the muscle memory to put back on a little size, however for all the things you listed, I expected way more from the pics.
Not trying to come off as trying to tell you what to do but I personally would say to just eat more and you’d have way more muscle without ingesting ALL of this BS at once, or right after one another. The SD alone, if legit and from what I’ve read would put way more mass on than that. Re-check your sources for product, eat, train and sleep.
Your body though, your choices. Be Safe.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Not even trying to be a dick as I don’t like to judge, but for you running all of those compounds and probably destroying your insides (couldn’t imagine ”bridging” everything you did, it all being legit and you saying you don’t feel anything), you obviously had the muscle memory to put back on a little size, however for all the things you listed, I expected way more from the pics.
Not trying to come off as trying to tell you what to do but I personally would say to just eat more and you’d have way more muscle without ingesting ALL of this BS at once, or right after one another. The SD alone, if legit and from what I’ve read would put way more mass on than that. Re-check your sources for product, eat, train and sleep.
i think an increase in nearly 3 stone in a couple a months is a great gain, if you know a superdrol that can put on that much mass then please show me your progress pics....id love to see your gains on

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
The problem with people that know fkall think u can eat a sarm etc and be like hulk hogan.............

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not everyone is just trying to gain as much weight or size as possible. I've been on trest ace for 25 days and msten and I've only gained a few pounds because of my particular diet.
20190928_122112_compress73.jpeg
20191025_083837_compress47.jpeg
20191026_074716_compress24.jpeg