Testosterone 12 week cycle log. First cycle

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Just ordered 12 week supply of YK11 and RAD. this will be my first experience with the YK11. I'll post updates along the way here, to include bloodwork. I've got tamerline citrate ready for PCT afterwards. Any insight on this stack before I start? Never used AAS, just SARMS

[EDIT] This post turned into a testosterone cycle if you keep scrolling.

Last edited:
p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
The regimen starts today. I got a workout in this morning. The next 12 week will follow the following diet/ lifestyle

Intermittent fasting at least 5 days a week. Eating window 12pm-8pm
Goal: gain 1lb per week
Calories: 2,580
Carbs: 45% 290g
Protein: 30% 190g
Fat: 25% 72g

Sleep: 7-8 hours per night
Workouts: either fasted in the morning or in fed state around 630pm

Height: 5'6"
Current weight: 167-168
Will post starting pics soon
Bench: 275 x 2
Squat: 275 x 3
Dead (SLDL): 315x 8

Last edited:

RusTLad

Awards
Have you decided at what dose you'll be using the RAD & YK? Happy to give you some input as I've used both previously!

Also, looking at your setup, do you plan on upping the calories as you gain weight or will that remain the same?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Have you decided at what dose you'll be using the RAD & YK? Happy to give you some input as I've used both previously!

Also, looking at your setup, do you plan on upping the calories as you gain weight or will that remain the same?
Trying to pack on as much lean muscle as possible. What do you recommend?

RusTLad

Awards
Trying to pack on as much lean muscle as possible. What do you recommend?
If it's your first time using either of these sarms I would recommend keeping the dose low to begin with to assess how well you tolerate them. Side effects tend to be minimal but everyone is different, I found RAD made be more aggressive.

I went with Yk11 at 10mg and Rad140 at 30mg but my weight at the time was around 190lbs so you may be able to gain plenty with a lower dose. If you can consistently eat in a caloric surplus then gaining 1lb per week should be achievable.

I tend to go with shorter cycles so if you ran the above doses you would need a good stash to last 12 weeks.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's your first time using either of these sarms I would recommend keeping the dose low to begin with to assess how well you tolerate them. Side effects tend to be minimal but everyone is different, I found RAD made be more aggressive.

I went with Yk11 at 10mg and Rad140 at 30mg but my weight at the time was around 190lbs so you may be able to gain plenty with a lower dose. If you can consistently eat in a caloric surplus then gaining 1lb per week should be achievable.

I tend to go with shorter cycles so if you ran the above doses you would need a good stash to last 12 weeks.
I would suggest 30mg of rad also, but maybe start off at 20 for a week or two. I had the opposite effect where Rad made me feel awesome, super high libido, and just all around great. When I used yk I dosed it at 10-20mg and that's what made me extremely aggressive. I stuck with it for several weeks but just dropped it after because I saw nothing else from it. Still have a bottle I'll probably never use now.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would suggest 30mg of rad also, but maybe start off at 20 for a week or two. I had the opposite effect where Rad made me feel awesome, super high libido, and just all around great. When I used yk I dosed it at 10-20mg and that's what made me extremely aggressive. I stuck with it for several weeks but just dropped it after because I saw nothing else from it. Still have a bottle I'll probably never use now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So yk11 I found did nothing for me till I got over 20mg a day and once I did it was ok, nothing amazing tho. Oral sr9009 does absolutely nothing, it needs to be injected. Don't waste your money. It literally will do zero in the oral form. Bioavailability is like1%.

In injectable form it does everything it's supposed to but you gotta inject 2x a day and it's not worth it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry idk y I thought you were using sr9009.

Rad 140 I like a lot.

20 mg of each for 8 weeks would be good. 12 if you want. After about 4 weeks or so there's a possibility theres going to be little to no estrogen left in your body. That will make you feel like crap, no libido and pretty much impossible to build muscle so you want something in your cycle that converts to estrogen.

RusTLad

Awards
Sorry idk y I thought you were using sr9009.

Rad 140 I like a lot.

20 mg of each for 8 weeks would be good. 12 if you want. After about 4 weeks or so there's a possibility theres going to be little to no estrogen left in your body. That will make you feel like crap, no libido and pretty much impossible to build muscle so you want something in your cycle that converts to estrogen.
Really good point there that I didn't make! Low / no estrogen will be a limiting factor in this cycle, gains could stall quite quickly once your estrogen has bottomed out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will add rad has a real mental feel good effect even at 10mg

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Day 4 right now. Not much has changed so far. Running 30mg RAD 10mg YK11 split over 3 doses every 8 hours

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 right now. Not much has changed so far. Running 30mg RAD 10mg YK11 split over 3 doses every 8 hours
That dosing schedule won't hurt but it's unnecessary. Rad you can dose 1/day.
Are you splitting YK up all day in 3 doses too? If you're only doing 10mg I would suggest just doing all 10mg pre workout as the extra aggression will help most there.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Coming up on the one week mark. Definitely up about a pound or so. Feeling good, but still pretty mild so far.
20200131_180638.jpg

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice \m/ For me it took about 3 weeks to really feel rad if I remember right.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I was having trouble meeting my macros doing intermittent fasting so I've ditched that. I am a fan of intermittent fasting for the health benefits.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Today I noticed an EXCESSIVE amount of sweating during my back workout. The pump today was friggin insane! My weight is up to about 170 now.

Reactions: AML
polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
this is a great log! nice progress so far, excited for you man, keep it up.

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
Looks like you’ve made some solid changes for just a few weeks dog!

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Update... im starting on 500mg/week of Test-E. Should be a great combo with the SARMS

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to follow. Yk11 made me aggressive in a manic way. It wasn’t fun. But if you haven’t experienced insanity by this point then I think you’re in the clear.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In to follow. Yk11 made me aggressive in a manic way. It wasn’t fun. But if you haven’t experienced insanity by this point then I think you’re in the clear.
First I heard someone say that, can you explain more, if your comfortable doing so. Sounds intense

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I heard someone say that, can you explain more, if your comfortable doing so. Sounds intense
Well it was about two years ago but I remember always being on the verge of snapping on someone if I felt they crossed the line. That’s not too unusual for me, but yk11 made me actually follow through with those urges. I’m lucky this never led to actual violence, just verbal altercations. Once I would get angry, this feeling could last for hours. It was a very unhealthy level of anger, and for long durations. I wasn’t the most pleasant guy to say the least.

I also felt hyper sexual, where my libido was a little too high. I’ve been with the same girl for six years, don’t cheat, and never plan on cheating. When I was on yk11 I felt very very tempted to do so, which became a bit of a battle in my mind. Again, I never acted on my urges, but the fact that I had to constantly deal with them was an uncomfortable distraction.

I also would occasionally feel a sense of maniacal joy. I’d randomly get in really good moods, almost as if I were high on something. I might think of a joke in my head and start laughing out loud, kind of like a crazy person. But the good moods were mostly enjoyable. During the good moods is when my risk taking behavior would increase. Like I might randomly go get some kratom and beer, when I was actively trying to avoid those things for the most part.

I just felt all around like I was a bit bipolar. My highs were too high and my lows were too low. I’d be super happy, feel great about everything, and then just crash and be a moody bitch.

And all I gained physically was maybe a little extra strength, extra aggression in the gym, and some sore joints that would lock up on me.

Now I’m sure I’m a bit of an anomaly. For whatever reason, yk11 doesn’t mix well with my biochemistry. I don’t want to use a PED if it’s going to destroy my mood. So, that’s the last time I’ll use that.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I started rad140 today. I’ve heard a lot of people say that it actually enhances mood and makes you feel good, but that you gotta also control the aggression outside the gym. I’m thinking within two weeks I’ll know if this chemical sits right with me. If it doesn’t, I won’t suffer through it like I did with yk.

this is the last sarm I’ll try. I’ve tried a few and none of them really sit right with me. The only thing I’ve actually liked and actually got good gains off of was good old testosterone.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it was about two years ago but I remember always being on the verge of snapping on someone if I felt they crossed the line. That’s not too unusual for me, but yk11 made me actually follow through with those urges. I’m lucky this never led to actual violence, just verbal altercations. Once I would get angry, this feeling could last for hours. It was a very unhealthy level of anger, and for long durations. I wasn’t the most pleasant guy to say the least.

I also felt hyper sexual, where my libido was a little too high. I’ve been with the same girl for six years, don’t cheat, and never plan on cheating. When I was on yk11 I felt very very tempted to do so, which became a bit of a battle in my mind. Again, I never acted on my urges, but the fact that I had to constantly deal with them was an uncomfortable distraction.

I also would occasionally feel a sense of maniacal joy. I’d randomly get in really good moods, almost as if I were high on something. I might think of a joke in my head and start laughing out loud, kind of like a crazy person. But the good moods were mostly enjoyable. During the good moods is when my risk taking behavior would increase. Like I might randomly go get some kratom and beer, when I was actively trying to avoid those things for the most part.

I just felt all around like I was a bit bipolar. My highs were too high and my lows were too low. I’d be super happy, feel great about everything, and then just crash and be a moody bitch.

And all I gained physically was maybe a little extra strength, extra aggression in the gym, and some sore joints that would lock up on me.

Now I’m sure I’m a bit of an anomaly. For whatever reason, yk11 doesn’t mix well with my biochemistry. I don’t want to use a PED if it’s going to destroy my mood. So, that’s the last time I’ll use that.
I am in awe at how dead on accurate these first two paragraphs are to my experience. Nothing ever hit me like yk did. My wife pulled me into the bathroom or another room at a couple parties and had to tell me to pull my **** together. Libido sky high and nothing I could do about it because I was an ass the short time I stayed on it. I never had the manic highs you're talking about, so now I feel like I missed out on something since it was all bad for no noticeable results. I'm with you on never taking that again lol.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in awe at how dead on accurate these first two paragraphs are to my experience. Nothing ever hit me like yk did. My wife pulled me into the bathroom or another room at a couple parties and had to tell me to pull my **** together. Libido sky high and nothing I could do about it because I was an ass the short time I stayed on it. I never had the manic highs you're talking about, so now I feel like I missed out on something since it was all bad for no noticeable results. I'm with you on never taking that again lol.
My gf had to put up with a lot of bull **** when I was using that and luckily she’d call me out, similar to what your girl did. When someone actually has to say something about your behavior, that’s a sign of how out of control it truly is. Never again.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a highly androgenic compound.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had similar experience with masteron. When i used it alongside high test (500 a week) i felt crazy anxiety and got panic attacks.

But when i ran it with low test i just got into this dark mood where everything irritated me and wanted to snap someone for looking at me. It is a different kind of irritability from that you get from clomid.
Clomid gives me irrational and uncontrollable bursts of rage while masteron simply makes me hate a lot of things.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So weird. I got almost nothing out of yk11. I only went up to 20 mg tho. Notice hair starting to thin and I dropped it. The thining hair on yk was actually the first side effect other then acne I had ever experienced from any steroid or sarm

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Smont I forgot to mention that part, yk made my hair thin too. Nothing else has up until this point. I still have a decent head of hair but yk damages it a tad. And that’s awesome that rad feels good like dbol. I’m looking forward to that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont I forgot to mention that part, yk made my hair thin too. Nothing else has up until this point. I still have a decent head of hair but yk damages it a tad. And that’s awesome that rad feels good like dbol. I’m looking forward to that.
I started using a generic type thickening shampoo and thiskening conditioner that has bioton and cologen. and it helped. The shedding stopped within a few days of discontinuing yk and adding the shampoo. I also bought a expensive dht blocking shampoo. From now on I use the first one I said all the time and will use the expensive stuff on any cycles with masteron or anything that has a sign of thining.