manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Check them next time bro...just curious to see if the AI is messing with your HDL...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I believe fastest is recommended. I usually do mine first thing in the morning anyways...just make sure you are hydrated before you go.

Have you donated blood lately? Your HCT and hemoglobin are in great shape for the amount of test you are on..

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I believe fastest is recommended. I usually do mine first thing in the morning anyways...just make sure you are hydrated before you go.

Have you donated blood lately? Your HCT and hemoglobin are in great shape for the amount of test you are on..
I actually haven't donated

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I actually haven't donated
Those CBC levels are good. Mine goes higher than on TRT doses of Test. But I realized I have naturally high HCT anyways...there are some that same the platelet count is all that really matters...

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Updated blood work with free test(top) and total test. Blood was drawn last Thursday. The test reading from two weeks ago was taken several hours after a test pin. The latest results hadn't had a pin for about 24 hours
Screenshot_20200410-171159_Chrome.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Sheesh...that free test is high...do you feel any high estrogen symptoms with it being at 50??

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Sheesh...that free test is high...do you feel any high estrogen symptoms with it being at 50??
I have no symptoms whatsoever. Some days I'm a lethargic, other days I feel good. Been on HCg this week too so that might help my well being a little bit as this continues.

I've heard estrogen can be as high as 80-90 with no issues. Conflicting info

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
High estrogen levels can cause prostate issues down the road...this shouldnt be an issue for a 12 week cycle though

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have no symptoms whatsoever. Some days I'm a lethargic, other days I feel good. Been on HCg this week too so that might help my well being a little bit as this continues.

I've heard estrogen can be as high as 80-90 with no issues. Conflicting info
It can be a lot higher then 85-90 without issues. Normal range on some scales for men goes up to 85...

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Half way through week 8 now. Switched over to test prop shots every other day (600mg per week)

Definitely putting on size.
20200418_213021.jpg
20200418_213042.jpg

J

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estrogen is literally at the top of normal. I'd say you have that pretty well dialed in. Did you get your lipids checked?

what is considered too low or too high? I get really confused on estrogen levels with blood work. I blast and cruise. With no ai my e was 62 last bloods and test was 1249 with 200mg every 7 days of test c. That was a cruise not blast. I was not taking any ai at the time as it seems i my estrogetn really can get low on them. ITs been messured under 7 a few times

Also to the op. Looking good. is there a reason you went to test p from test E?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what is considered too low or too high? I get really confused on estrogen levels with blood work. I blast and cruise. With no ai my e was 62 last bloods and test was 1249 with 200mg every 7 days of test c. That was a cruise not blast. I was not taking any ai at the time as it seems i my estrogetn really can get low on them. ITs been messured under 7 a few times

There is a really wide window and I don't think there is a "real" range for men. You don't want low estrogen, and you don't want it too high, but that's in comparison to your test levels. If your on cycle and your test is 4x normal range then it's more acceptable for estrogen to be higher then normal range given your not getting any negatives from it. On trt if you feel good at 60 then your good. I think when testosterone is in normal range then 40-80 is a good zone for estrogen. This is still just my opinion though. Estrogen and men is a tricky topic

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established

Thank you, I decided to switch over to the shorter ester so when I come off in a few weeks it'll be out of my system quicker so I can start PCT 4 or 5 days after. Also I would say I'm happy with the results so far. The gains haven't been extreme, but they sure are noticeable. It's important to realize when you start your first cycle that you shouldn't expect too much.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Lastest bloods after switching to test prop- daily injections about 90mg every morning
Screenshot_20200501-140402_Chrome.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's refreshing to see someone go and get regular bloods done, I used to quite often and haven't in the past year, I'm long overdue