Yankees Redsoxs.. 5 games 4 days

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I dont how many people are baseball fans out there but the anticipation has overcome me.

Even if your not a baseball fan Im sure your familiar with the rivalry.

I dont have too much to say except I want to see some yankee support...

O and main reason for this post was to get a space ready so I (and all the other yankee fans) can gloat when the yankees sweep the series..:nutkick:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
hell yea, I knew you would be watching Beezle

1-0 atm.. nice

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yuuuuuup. Renegade & Spatch got it right. GO SOX! :twisted:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I dont how many people are baseball fans out there but the anticipation has overcome me.

Even if your not a baseball fan Im sure your familiar with the rivalry.

I dont have too much to say except I want to see some yankee support...

O and main reason for this post was to get a space ready so I (and all the other yankee fans) can gloat when the yankees sweep the series..:nutkick:

Will always support the boys...:) GO YANKEES

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
wow that was a beat down.. Wouldnt be surprised if the soxs just decided to save face and not show up for game 2..:D

sweep here we come!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
as mentioned in the other thread.

someone tell me, because i just don't know. is it 'good' when your team loses twice in the same day??? doesn't sound 'good' to me, but i just wanted to check to see what the boston fans thought.

:D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Do you notice, when people's teams win they say "WE Won!" but when they lose, it's "They Lost"

I just say "The sox lost" ... and then I say "They'll come back!" :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: GO SOX!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 'heard' that when you do it at home it is less painful because you have your sympathetic fans to help you hold your head up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have 'heard' that when you do it at home it is less painful because you have your sympathetic fans to help you hold your head up.
LOL. Mr. "I have a Yankees Icon": We bostonians support the teams even in the bad times, what is pathetic about that!

Although, I did not like how the Sox fans treated Johnny Damon at the beginning of the season...:nono:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nothing pathetic about that. you're supposed to support your team, through thick and thin. it's the band wagon fvckers that are pathetic.

how about that jeter? :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Mr. "I have a Yankees Icon": We bostonians support the teams even in the bad times, what is pathetic about that!
Lighten up Francis! ;)
Although, I did not like how the Sox fans treated Johnny Damon at the beginning of the season...:nono:
Look at how the Yankees fans treat A-Rod. Love don't come easy in NYC either. You guys have David Wells. I still think of him (and Cone) as a member of the WSC Yankees. He is still a force to be reckoned with as well.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Lighten up Francis! ;)Look at how the Yankees fans treat A-Rod. Love don't come easy in NYC either. You guys have David Wells. I still think of him (and Cone) as a member of the WSC Yankees. He is still a force to be reckoned with as well.

How'd you know my middle name?!?!

The hatrid for Jeter here in boston is quite high! Hes been the posterboy for inflammatory Yank's shirts here...

It was the pitching yesterday that did us in...I've always liked David Wells too.

I thought we were going to be strong after that last game with detroit...damn double headers

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think the red soxs are missing bronson just a little bit right now

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, 3 so far. good thing only 3 games have been played......otherwise it'd be more :D

damon must have a grudge, lol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is always a good idea to sweep things up when you are finished making a mess. It looks like a good day to do some house cleaning. I guess it is time to break out the broom.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you got that going for you :)

5.5 games out in the AL East and 3rd place and 4 games out in the Wild Card. Them are some strong numbers.:hammer:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well all i have to say is this sucks.......I can't believe we lost all 5 games :blink: That's ok though there are good times and there are bad and both teams have endured them. I myself still believe baby!! Our pitching definately is in the crapper right now and needs a serious tune-up. So go ahead boys and gloat it up. GO SOX!!!! AND DAMN THE YANKEES!!!! :rasp: